PDA

View Full Version : Man, for noone doing anything today

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
this place is sure pretty quiet. I know I can't get squat done at work, what are the rest of you doing?!? xrotatehx

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 12th, 2008, 11:54 AM
this place is sure pretty quiet. I know I can't get squat done at work, what are the rest of you doing?!? xrotatehx

Stalking the rest of the AGS posters on this board because I can't get squat done either!:D

eaglewithabus
December 12th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Sitting here in my office watching people hit golf balls...thats how my story goes in the fall.

appfan2008
December 12th, 2008, 12:02 PM
I am work doing nothing either... Just wish my boys were playing tonight but should be fun to watch anyway ... go griz!

griz8791
December 12th, 2008, 12:07 PM
I'm totally unproductive. Should have just taken the day off.

Tod
December 12th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I'm sitting at home. I got back from work on Wed. and don't go back until Jan. 2nd. :)

LacesOut
December 12th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Currently searching the intrawebz for songs to add to my iPod shuffle.

And consistently looking at the clock and praying for a fast Friday afternoon.

McTailGator
December 12th, 2008, 12:30 PM

Writing proceedures at work. :p

See how much I'm getting done?xsmiley_wix

GrizNation93
December 12th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Well, I am at my DESK at work. Does that count?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM

It better, because that is where I am xlolx

APPStrongNC
December 12th, 2008, 12:33 PM
going to be a good one tonight.
go griz!!

McTailGator
December 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Me too...

It all pays the same. xlolx

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM
You guys make me feel better :) Especially those who do not even have a team in the playoffs.

SeattleGriz
December 12th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Absolutely jacked for this game tonight, especially since this is the first time I will get to see the Griz in HD.

I'm worthless as well, but at least I have run some errands.

theasushow
December 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
sitting at work hitting refresh over and over again on these threads.
go griz.

Griz0383
December 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Been at work for 6 hours and my output is not impressive! Beer is on ice and all the fixins sitting in my kitchen and a few Griz fanatics coming to watch the mother beautiful GRIZ take a wack at them JMU devil dogs in HD. What a great match up! This is awesome! I feel lucky to be alive and a FCS fan. I will enjoy this moment no matter the outcome! Thats a lie! I will be the biggest baby if the Griz go done in flames! 2 hours till beer, 6 hours till game time and lets get it on! GGOOOOO GRIZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 12th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Just out of curiosity could this be one of the biggest FCS hyped games to be shown on ESPN and in HD?

andy7171
December 12th, 2008, 12:52 PM

Me too...

It all pays the same. xlolx

Make that four!

Silenoz
December 12th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Make it five

elkmcc
December 12th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I'm sitting at home. I got back from work on Wed. and don't go back until Jan. 2nd. :)

I've got a 42" HD TV to watch the game on tonight if you want???

R3TRO
December 12th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I'm not doing anything today. My official last college class was canceled this morning due to the ice storm we had in NH last night. xthumbsupx

Go DUKES!

BarefootApp
December 12th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Having gone through this afternoon for the past 3 years, I know how both sides are feeling. It's great, and I hope you remember this feeling cause it is rare and special. Good luck to both teams.....should be a great one.

mcveyrl
December 12th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I am working. Kind of. Went to a late lunch with my family and now I'm back in the office. Killing time until 8....

MaroonDoom
December 12th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I have been swamped at work this AM. This is my first visit to AGS, but I am pumped for tonight & Sat. FCS party weekend. Get loose.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 12th, 2008, 01:42 PM
well, we can try this and see if anyone joins. I created a chat room, not like I can do anything today :D

http://www.chatzy.com/109817878540

MasonJar
December 12th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hoping some lucky sole will want my NC tickets... App lost, but I would love to go to Chatty anyway, but cant make it happen now. xxmasx the wife got her hands on the trip money and used it for Christmas!

Good luck everyone still in the playoffs, travel safely and I hope your teams put on a good show for me to watch tonight and tomorrow!xbeerchugx xpopcornx

GSUhooligan
December 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Any I.T. folks now how workplace internet usage is tracked? I've heard of folks getting fired b/c they're online all the time and lord knows I'm on this site and GSUfans WAY too much (I still get all my stuff done though).

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Any I.T. folks now how workplace internet usage is tracked? I've heard of folks getting fired b/c they're online all the time and lord knows I'm on this site and GSUfans WAY too much (I still get all my stuff done though).

It depends on the product really. It does work if they aren't too busy to look at the reports.

Tod
December 12th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I've got a 42" HD TV to watch the game on tonight if you want???

Going to the Press Box. Picking up the wife from work at 5:00 and heading straight over. Want to go?

elkmcc
December 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Going to the Press Box. Picking up the wife from work at 5:00 and heading straight over. Want to go?.
Naw. Thank would jinx us for sure. I need to have full unobstructed vision of every single play. Anything else will not do. Appreciate the invite though.
Go Griz!

mcveyrl
December 12th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Naw. Thank would jinx us for sure. I need to have full unobstructed vision of every single play. Anything else will not do. Appreciate the invite though.
Go Griz!

Unfortunately, the game's on ESPN, so THAT's not happening...