PDA

View Full Version : The Rodney Landers Love thread

Ronbo
December 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Started by and contributed to by Alphagriz1, Highlinegriz, JMUPride, and Grizadam. Mods this isn't smack, I swear it's all true!xlolx

Anyone here know of anything else about Rodney we should know?

He was running to hail a cab and ended up at his destination faster than if the cab would have caught him.

Rodney Lander’s tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, he never cries.

There is no such thing as tornadoes. Rodney Landers just really hates trailer parks.

Rodney Landers doesn’t do pushups… he pushes the world down.

Rodney Landers went to the Virgin Islands for Spring Break. They are now only referred to as the “Islands”

Baby Jesus used to wear Rodney Landers pajamas.

Rodney Landers is the real father of James Madison and proof read and edited the constitution before he would let him sign it. Because of Rodney we have the right to bear arms.

There are only 3 certainties in life: Death, Taxes, and Rodney Landers impregnating your wife.

Prediction: University of Rodney Landers (formerly known as James Madison U) 359 Griz -13. But Rodney Landers will be held under 850 yards rushing.

- Rodney Landers is the reason Waldo is hiding

- Rodney Landers is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

- There is no 'ctrl' button on Rodney Landers' computer. Rodney Landers is always in control.

- Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Rodney Landers. Rodney showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

- Rodney Landers can touch MC Hammer

- If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Rodney Landers

- Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Rodney Landers

- When you open a can of whoop-@, Rodney Landers jumps out

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Rodney Landers.

Rodney Landers doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Rodney Landers has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Rodney Landers.

Rodney Landers does not sleep. He waits.

Rodney Landers is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Rodney Landers is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Rodney Landers counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Rodney Landers’ beard. There is only another fist.

Rodney Landers is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Rodney Landers’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Rodney Landers can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Rodney Landers doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Rodney Landers can slam a revolving door.

Rodney Landers does not get frostbite. Rodney Landers bites frost

Rodney Landers destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise

Rodney Landers uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

Rodney Landers once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Crop circles are Rodney Landers' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Rodney Landers is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Rodney Landers out. It failed miserably.

Contrary to popular belief, Rodney Landers, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Rodney Landers has 72... and they're all poisonous.

If you ask Rodney Landers what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Rodney Landers drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

When Rodney Landers sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Rodney Landers has not had to pay taxes, ever.

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Rodney Landers' fist.

Rodney Landers invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

CNN was originally created as the "Rodney Landers Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot ass kicking in real-time.

Rodney Landers can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Rodney Landers once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

What was going through the minds of all of Rodney Landers' victims before they died? His shoe.

Rodney Landers is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Police label anyone attacking Rodney Landers as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.

Rodney Landers doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

Rodney Landers doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Rodney Landers and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Rodney Landers will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.

If you spell Rodney Landers in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

When asked bout this "glitch," Landers replied, "That's no glitch."

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Rodney Landers once and he will roundhouse you in the face.

The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Rodney Landers played in second grade.

Rodney Landers once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Rodney Landers once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Rodney Landers re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Rodney Landers has two speeds: Walk and Kill.

Someone once tried to tell Rodney Landers that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Rodney Landers once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I just had this horrible thought: that Ronbo started out like alexale xeekx

TCisMYhero
December 9th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Rodney Landers blows bubbles with beef jerky.

UNIFanSince1983
December 9th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Rodney Landers once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

Now I didn't read all of them, but this one made me laugh really really hard xlolx

mcveyrl
December 9th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Now I didn't read all of them, but this one made me laugh really really hard xlolx

They're actually all pretty good...:)

Reign of Terrier
December 9th, 2008, 04:59 PM
The JMU football team gave Rodney Landers a giant Cake for his Birthday. Sadly he ate it so fast that mickey didn't get to tell him there was a stripper insider.

GrizNation93
December 9th, 2008, 05:11 PM
99% were probably taken from chucknorrisfacts.com. Better not let Chuck see this!

UNIFanSince1983
December 9th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Well obviously

Screamin_Eagle174
December 9th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I heard the Armanti Edwards was in fact Rodney Landers with skin makeup on. When Appalachian State played JMU, Rodney Landers simply took off the makeup when JMU's offense took the field... he's that quick.

Wait a minute, Rodney Landers doesn't wear makeup. Makeup wears Rodney Landers. xlolx

T-Dawg95
December 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Started by and contributed to by Alphagriz1, Highlinegriz, JMUPride, and Grizadam. Mods this isn't smack, I swear it's all true!xlolx

Anyone here know of anything else about Rodney we should know?

He was running to hail a cab and ended up at his destination faster than if the cab would have caught him.

Rodney Lander’s tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, he never cries.

There is no such thing as tornadoes. Rodney Landers just really hates trailer parks.

Rodney Landers doesn’t do pushups… he pushes the world down.

Rodney Landers went to the Virgin Islands for Spring Break. They are now only referred to as the “Islands”

Baby Jesus used to wear Rodney Landers pajamas.

Rodney Landers is the real father of James Madison and proof read and edited the constitution before he would let him sign it. Because of Rodney we have the right to bear arms.

There are only 3 certainties in life: Death, Taxes, and Rodney Landers impregnating your wife.

Prediction: University of Rodney Landers (formerly known as James Madison U) 359 Griz -13. But Rodney Landers will be held under 850 yards rushing.

- Rodney Landers is the reason Waldo is hiding

- Rodney Landers is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

- There is no 'ctrl' button on Rodney Landers' computer. Rodney Landers is always in control.

- Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Rodney Landers. Rodney showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

- Rodney Landers can touch MC Hammer

- If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Rodney Landers

- Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Rodney Landers

- When you open a can of whoop-@, Rodney Landers jumps out

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Rodney Landers.

Rodney Landers doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Rodney Landers has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Rodney Landers.

Rodney Landers does not sleep. He waits.

Rodney Landers is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Rodney Landers is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Rodney Landers counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Rodney Landers’ beard. There is only another fist.

Rodney Landers is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Rodney Landers’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Rodney Landers can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Rodney Landers doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Rodney Landers can slam a revolving door.

Rodney Landers does not get frostbite. Rodney Landers bites frost

Rodney Landers destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise

Rodney Landers uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.

Rodney Landers once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Crop circles are Rodney Landers' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Rodney Landers is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Rodney Landers out. It failed miserably.

Contrary to popular belief, Rodney Landers, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Rodney Landers has 72... and they're all poisonous.

If you ask Rodney Landers what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Rodney Landers drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.

When Rodney Landers sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Rodney Landers has not had to pay taxes, ever.

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Rodney Landers' fist.

Rodney Landers invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

CNN was originally created as the "Rodney Landers Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot ass kicking in real-time.

Rodney Landers can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Rodney Landers once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

What was going through the minds of all of Rodney Landers' victims before they died? His shoe.

Rodney Landers is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Police label anyone attacking Rodney Landers as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.

Rodney Landers doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

Rodney Landers doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.

A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Rodney Landers and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Rodney Landers will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.

If you spell Rodney Landers in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

When asked bout this "glitch," Landers replied, "That's no glitch."

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Rodney Landers once and he will roundhouse you in the face.

The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Rodney Landers played in second grade.

Rodney Landers once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Rodney Landers once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Rodney Landers re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Rodney Landers has two speeds: Walk and Kill.

Someone once tried to tell Rodney Landers that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Rodney Landers is all the aforementioned, and more. Unfortunately for him, Chuck Norris is a Griz fan. :p :p xwhistlex xwhistlex xwhistlex xpeacex xpeacex

fencer24
December 9th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Rodney let me see!! But I still have hairy palms.

JMinU
December 10th, 2008, 12:18 AM
I LUV U RODNEY

JMU Newbill
December 10th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Copy, paste...... control-F, replace Chuck Norris with Rodney Landers

Oh well... it was funny.... not gonna lie.

JMU_MRD'03-'07
December 10th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Rodney Landers scored a perfect score on his SAT, won Jeopardy, and kept a 4.0 GPA in the year he decided to answer every question with "Rodney Landers"

Ronbo
December 10th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I've got an original.

Rodney Landers won a Caribbean Cruise and informed the travel agency that he'd rather walk.

Any more orginal?

JMU_MRD'03-'07
December 10th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Rodney Landers found the droids he was looking for.

Proud Griz Man
December 10th, 2008, 09:55 AM
My favorite:

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xazzx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

GolfingGriz
December 10th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Landers taught Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, John Elway, and Johnny Unitas how to throw a football.

Landers taught Emmit Smith, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, and Jim Brown how to run the ball.

Landers taught me how to appropriately explain his awesomeness.

Proud Griz Man
December 10th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Landers taught Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, John Elway, and Johnny Unitas how to throw a football.

Landers taught Emmit Smith, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, and Jim Brown how to run the ball.

Landers taught me how to appropriately explain his awesomeness.

Apple pays Rodney Landers 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Rodney Landers can kill two stones with one bird.

AppState
December 10th, 2008, 11:16 AM
He's no Brock Landers.

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2008, 11:18 AM
JMU holds an annual "Rodney Landers Impregnates You" Night...but nobody knows when it was until 9 months later.

Ronbo
December 10th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Rodney is so fast that when he ran the 100 meters in HS they had to do a photo finish just to see him.

GolfingGriz
December 10th, 2008, 11:21 AM
JMU holds an annual "Rodney Landers Impregnates You" Night...but nobody knows when it was until 9 months later.

When is it not the "Rodney Landers Impregnates You" night?

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2008, 11:22 AM
When is it not the "Rodney Landers Impregnates You" night?

Excellent.

Ronbo
December 10th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Landers is so talented in the pocket that he drops back, does his homework, looks for a receiver, takes a final, looks again for a receiver, graduates with honors, then runs for a TD.

GolfingGriz
December 10th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Rosa Parks got up from her seat for Rodney Landers.
Martin Luther King's dream was Rodney Landers.
The U.S. and the Soviet Union raced to get away from Rodney Landers.

Ronbo
December 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
I'm not supposed to reveal this but the secret identity of "The Flash" is Rodney Landers.

http://max-bro.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/new_flashl.jpg

srgrizizen
December 10th, 2008, 11:58 AM
This is amusing, but what provoked it? Is there a feeling that RL has been praised too much? Just from what I've seen of his stats, it seems to me he deserves it, and he may well be too much for our Griz. Anyway, I think JMU fans have been great posters on this board and probably don't have the same reputation for hyper-obsession with their program as UM fans. Good fun all around though.

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2008, 11:59 AM
This is amusing, but what provoked it? Is there a feeling that RL has been praised too much? Just from what I've seen of his stats, it seems to me he deserves it, and he may well be too much for our Griz. Anyway, I think JMU fans have been great posters on this board and probably don't have the same reputation for hyper-obsession with their program as UM fans. Good fun all around though.

I think that's where Ronbo was coming from, but I could be wrong...

To add to this:

Rodney Landers and Chuck Norris have scheduled an upcoming fight...it's called Armageddon.

Uncle Rico's Clan
December 10th, 2008, 12:04 PM
If Rodney Landers jumps into a lake he will not get wet, the lake will get Rodney Landered.

Hoboken Dukes
December 10th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Ben Bernanke's & Henry Paulson's first plan of attack to resolve the liquidity crisis in America; give Rodney a bucket of Gatorade and let him loose on Wall Street. Due to their initial misunderstanding of the term "liquidity" - and through no fault of Rodney's - this plan failed miserably. But everyone at Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Citigroup & Merrill Lynch have been sufficiently hydrated for months.

Proud Griz Man
December 10th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Mother Theresa wept after reading Rodney Lander's autobiography.

Proud Griz Man
December 10th, 2008, 01:37 PM
http://www.missoulian.com/content/articles/2008/12/10/sports/sports01.jpg

The calendar is being revised with the 7th month renamed Rodney, now lasting 62 days, and eliminating August.
Rioting citizens in France were eventually calmed after their government reminded them they still get 34 weeks of vacation annually.

GolfingGriz
December 10th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Rodney Landers landscaped Mount Rushmore.

Rodney Landers ate the moon thinking it was made of BBQ spare ribs.

Rodney Landers broke RNA encoding.

Rodney Landers will be fighting King Kong on pay per view next saturday.

T-Dawg95
December 10th, 2008, 11:42 PM
When Rodney Landers caught a pass in a game of touch football, the result was 10 hospitalizations for the opposing team. He has since been dictated all-time quarterback for safety reasons.

Rodney Landers is actually the leading cause of death in the United States. Heart Disease is a distant second.

Out of awe for his sheer power, the Mississippi River temporarily ceased flow and parted to allow Rodney Landers to cross.

If you can see Rodney Landers, he can see you back. If you can't see Rodney Landers, you're likely seconds away from death.

Rodney Landers taught Jesus how to walk on water.

Rodney Landers IS judge, jury, and executioner.

The character 'Hancock' from the movie by the same name was written to be a weaker version of Rodney Landers'.

Linehawg
December 11th, 2008, 10:10 PM
JMU's one-trick-pony doesn't rate this kind of Mickey Matthews level ego trip....good grief people,,,get a life!

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 11th, 2008, 10:25 PM
JMU's one-trick-pony doesn't rate this kind of Mickey Matthews level ego trip....good grief people,,,get a life!

Man, major buzz-kill lol ;)

rancher griz
December 12th, 2008, 12:34 AM
I believe the reason for the thread is because JMU fans are championing the guy as the best player in the country by saying that he is head and shoulders above everybody and that the Griz can't stop him. Can't blame them, we did the same thing with Dave Dickenson in the mid 90's and Kroy Biermann last year. Dave Dickenson is still treated as a folk hero of sorts in Montana. These are funny though, keep them coming.

Syntax Error
December 12th, 2008, 12:38 AM
While it is more rbo smack, Landers is worth applauding. Tear down more FCS stars Ronbo! The Griz will be FBS quicker that way as you want.