PDA

View Full Version : Looking for two Montana images...

Silenoz
December 9th, 2008, 12:26 PM
...of Ferriter and Bagley's arms breaking in half

I've avoided looking at them for the last two years, so I don't know where they may be, but I'm sure someone has them

(and I don't have an egriz account, so I can't ask there :p )

Hellgate60
December 9th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Why do you want to see those pictures? They are disgusting! Here is a youtube video of Bagley breaking his arm. Its not very good quality but you can tell his arm makes a 90 degree angle where it shouldn't

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRR6exbAFm4

Silenoz
December 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I have some interested parties

griz37
December 9th, 2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.egriz.com/grizpics/albums/userpics/10551/IMG_4358.jpg

Here's the Ferriter pic.

grizband
December 9th, 2008, 08:10 PM
http://www.egriz.com/grizpics/albums/userpics/10551/IMG_4358.jpg

Here's the Ferriter pic.

And he held onto the ball!!! xeekx

griz37
December 9th, 2008, 08:14 PM
And he held onto the ball!!! xeekx

I think Bagley did too!

grizband
December 9th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I think Bagley did too!
I believe you are correct.

Peems
December 9th, 2008, 08:51 PM
There's a "better" pic of it somewhere else I believe.

UNIFanSince1983
December 9th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Well apparently I am not going to come to this thread again. NASTY!

clenz
December 9th, 2008, 10:03 PM
I saw what I needed too....Have fun with the rest of this thread

ERASU2113
December 9th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Wow, who would be interested in those images? If they want to see broken legs, arms etc. Just go look up Joe Theissman (incorrect I think) for what Lawrence Taylor did to him.

veinup
December 9th, 2008, 11:20 PM
I never want to see that business ever again. The Bagley one especially.. eeesh. Idaho State game was it? Caught deep in their territory, breaks his arm in half, makes the catch, then we turn it over. Heartbreaker.

JMU DUUUKES
December 9th, 2008, 11:23 PM
ahem i'm waiting for these sicko pictures, haha

JMU_MRD'03-'07
December 10th, 2008, 09:03 AM
This thread is like a train wreck, you can't bear to see it, but you just can't look away. This is the 5th time I've come back to it...

uofmman1122
December 10th, 2008, 09:07 AM
And he held onto the ball!!! xeekxIf I remember what Bagley said about it afterwards, he said it didn't hurt at all at the time. I imagine it probably was the same for Ferriter.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 10th, 2008, 11:47 AM
This thread is like a train wreck, you can't GRIZZLYbear to see it, but you just can't look away. This is the 5th time I've come back to it...

Fixed it. xlolx

Silenoz
December 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Wow, who would be interested in those images? If they want to see broken legs, arms etc. Just go look up Joe Theissman (incorrect I think) for what Lawrence Taylor did to him.

Actually, its an App State grad of all people xlolx

gbhmt
December 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM
If I remember what Bagley said about it afterwards, he said it didn't hurt at all at the time. I imagine it probably was the same for Ferriter.

It was so sad seeing it happen though, you could see him start to cry as he went off with that huge cast on his arm and you could tell it was cause he knew he wasn't ever gonna play football again, rather than because of pain.

Montanan
December 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Actually, its an App State grad of all people xlolx

upon being asked to locate 2 pics of players suffering game time injuries, you didn't bother to ask what they would be used for, or the reason for their interest???
xconfusedx http://freegamesnews.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/Fishy300-2.jpg xconfusedx

you can't go on eGriz to ask because you don't nave an account???
xconfusedx http://freegamesnews.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/Fishy300-2.jpger xconfusedx

Silenoz
December 10th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Its actually someone I work with, and I doubt he's ever even been to an App State football game. The subject of horrible sports injuries came up, and I started talking about Prothro, Ferriter and Bagley, none of which he had seen

And I would never make an egriz account

Screamin_Eagle174
December 10th, 2008, 04:47 PM
It was so sad seeing it happen though, you could see him start to cry as he went off with that huge cast on his arm and you could tell it was cause he knew he wasn't ever gonna play football again, rather than because of pain.

When did that to happen to Bagely and when for Ferriter? I don't ever remember hearing about it. I thought Ferriter was on the team this year?

Silenoz
December 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Ferriter two years ago against McNeese, Bagley last year against Idaho State

And Ferriter is on the team, he was talking about Bagley

CrunchGriz
December 10th, 2008, 05:21 PM
When did that to happen to Bagely and when for Ferriter? I don't ever remember hearing about it. I thought Ferriter was on the team this year?

Ferriter was injured in the McNeese St. game in the first round of the playoffs in 2006. Bagley was injured in the game against Idaho State on their horrible turf in 2007. Needless to say, Ferriter missed the rest of the playoffs in 2006, and Bagley missed the Griz-Cat game and all of the playoffs in 2007.

uofmman1122
December 10th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Ferriter was injured in the McNeese St. game in the first round of the playoffs in 2006. Bagley was injured in the game against Idaho State on their horrible turf in 2007. Needless to say, Ferriter missed the rest of the playoffs in 2006, and Bagley missed the Griz-Cat game and all of the playoffs in 2007.Before anyone else makes the joke...

All one game? xlolxxrolleyesx

Screamin_Eagle174
December 10th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Before anyone else makes the joke...

All one game? xlolxxrolleyesx

I was totally going to say it. xlolx Props on beating me!