PDA

View Full Version : When guts beats talent

GrizzlyBill
December 8th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Dear FCS Football Fans,
I salute all you young guys--students who are pumped with the great teams you may have (Like mine, the Griz); and you serious dudes who know the game. Some of you, I suppose played; I salute you guys who are here year after year, even when your team is down. Like ChickenMan "BRAWK," or John St.Onge, or EagleGus, etc. Sooner or later we all go down. However, lookout when a well run program gets an Adrian Peterson or an Armanti Edwards. We Griz are feeling pretty high ourselves right now, and for the next two years, on a guy named Reynolds.

Anyway, I post to just cheer for the game. These playoffs are an absolutely amazing performance of play and coaching. It was interesting, the thread by all the App fans celebrating the end of their string. But, like someone in that thread said: "Enjoy it when you got it." That's what I'm doing.

btw,
So as not to be too tunnel-visioned on football, I point out that Robin Selvig, just yesterday coached his 702nd win with Lady Griz Basketball, when they beat Boise state by 12.

Back to football.
I predict the Griz by 3, when guts beats talent this Friday in Harrisonburg.

Silenoz
December 8th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah, I love FCS so much. Shame that so many people look down on it

Grizaholic17
December 8th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I love FCS so much. Shame that so many people look down on it

Including the many Griz who wish to move up.

xnonono2x xnonono2x xnonono2x

someday, but not now.

Big George is making his way to VA!

putter
December 8th, 2008, 11:52 PM
...and when you couple the talent that the Griz do have with the guts needed to go to JMU and win..you get a special game.