PDA

View Full Version : Nooga Tickets

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 08:32 AM
As much as it pains me to do this, I have 2 tickets for the Nooga game in hand... If you are interested please let me know. Face value or best offer, free shipping.... you can contact me via the board or [email protected] Good luck to the other teams left...

andy7171
December 8th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Ouch.

We might need to start a new forum for these.

mcveyrl
December 8th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Ouch.

Yea, and you better believe that nobody's touching these things until late Friday night or Saturday evening. No way I'm incurring that jinx. Plus, the closer we get to the date, the worse face value looks.

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I could careless about face value, it's a shame that the seats will be empty so if someone wants them I can work out something... probably two for one deal. No need to go to waste. I'll even sell them to a JMU fan!! :)

mcveyrl
December 8th, 2008, 08:46 AM
I could careless about face value, it's a shame that the seats will be empty so if someone wants them I can work out something... probably two for one deal. No need to go to waste. I'll even sell them to a JMU fan!! :)

No offense to ASUTodd, but if any JMU fan buys these before Friday night, I'm coming to your house and giving you an elbow to the neck. :D

purplepeopleeaterv2
December 8th, 2008, 08:48 AM
No offense to ASUTodd, but if any JMU fan buys these before Friday night, I'm coming to your house and giving you an elbow to the neck. :D

I'll wait until after 4 and then pending outcome I'm buying 5. Friend, myself, bandl, mcveryl, Andy.

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Well.... I think that we can reach a deal here... seeing as how I like violence, and beating up a JMU fan would do wonders for my mental state right now... I'll sell them to the first JMU fan I can find.... Just kidding. I understand you not wanting to jinx your guys but I don't buy into jinxs and the such. Been buying nooga tix in advance for 3 years now and only once have I got bitten. I will again buy them early next year. Good luck against the Grizz, can't say I'm pulling for JMU on this one but I think I would have a better shot at selling my tix if it were a JMU Richmond game. Regardless, good luck to all and be safe, oh and have a Merry Christmas!

nwFL Griz
December 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM
If Griz win on Friday, I will buy them from you. Face value even.

HiHiYikas
December 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I've bought Chattanooga tickets early for the past 3 years, and (even this year) I'm glad I did. I stopped believing in things like Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and jinxes when I was six.

appfan2008
December 8th, 2008, 12:23 PM
i have a pretty good feeling there are a few thousand nooga tickets in the hands of asu fans that are just dying to get rid of them

proasu89
December 8th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Ouch.

We will try to contain it to this threadxthumbsupx

I've got 4 or 5, I might still go if things work out.

[email protected] face value and free 2nd day postagexlolx

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 12:24 PM
If Griz win on Friday, I will buy them from you. Face value even.

10-4, just PM me and good luck...

clenz
December 8th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I didn't believe in jinx's either, then D1B proclaimed ASU the national champions.

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 12:31 PM
We were proclaimed Champs several years. What will happen in life will happen, we can't change it with superstitions...

jus10asu
December 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I contemplated and contemplated on whether or not to get tix to the game all season. Even had my card number in ready to pay and didn't do it. Has anyone looked on ebay...WOW there are like 2 or 3 pages of tickets being sold. And can you imagine the hotel reservations being canceled Saturday night. Chatty just too a huge revenue hit IMO. Good luck to the semi finalists.

GO APP STATE!!! We'll be back 4 Moore!!

bigbuck34
December 8th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I have 5 great seats. PM an offer.

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I contemplated and contemplated on whether or not to get tix to the game all season. Even had my card number in ready to pay and didn't do it. Has anyone looked on ebay...WOW there are like 2 or 3 pages of tickets being sold. And can you imagine the hotel reservations being canceled Saturday night. Chatty just too a huge revenue hit IMO. Good luck to the semi finalists.

GO APP STATE!!! We'll be back 4 Moore!!

Wow, thanks for ruining our thread by pushing folks to other places to buy... GJ...

HiHiYikas
December 8th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Selling on eBay doesn't seem like a good idea. The FCS title game just isn't that popular. ASU has been the commodity, not the game itself. And I'm not suggesting that ASU is a universal commodity for all FCS football. It's just that, when your biggest game of the year is played at a relatively nearby conference venue, with a seating capacity well below that of Kidd Brewer Stadium, and when program popularity is at an all-time high, you have the perfect 'too much demand, not enough supply' storm brewing.

This isn't to say that other fanbases can't/won't bring lots of fans to Chatanooga. But no other team in the playoffs can claim to have that unique blend of circumstances.

The Moody1
December 8th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I've got 3 in section 201, Row 29. Seats 1,2, and 3. Make an offer.

[email protected]

BDKJMU
December 8th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Selling on eBay doesn't seem like a good idea. The FCS title game just isn't that popular. ASU has been the commodity, not the game itself. And I'm not suggesting that ASU is a universal commodity for all FCS football. It's just that, when your biggest game of the year is played at a relatively nearby conference venue, with a seating capacity well below that of Kidd Brewer Stadium, and when program popularity is at an all-time high, you have the perfect 'too much demand, not enough supply' storm brewing.

This isn't to say that other fanbases can't/won't bring lots of fans to Chatanooga. But no other team in the playoffs can claim to have that unique blend of circumstances.

And now ESPN will have to start talking about the other teams. Be it the selection show or the 1/2 hr college football gameday show I saw during the middle of the week last week. It was all ASU blah blah blah blah blah, 3 time defending national champs blah blah blah, blah, beat Michigan blah blah blah blah blah, Armanti Edwards blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. And absolutely no mention of the other 7 teams, except when they said ASU was playing UR and JMU is the #1 seed. And if ASU had made it to Chatty, thats all we would have heard on ESPN the next 2 weeks.

rudy1648
December 8th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I've got 3 in section 201, Row 29. Seats 1,2, and 3. Make an offer.

[email protected]

After last year, waiting in line after the semifinal win at ASU, I vowed that I would not get caught in that again. The ticket booth was open till about 2am selling tickets,,and unless you were a big donor,,you were limited to 4 tickets. That being said,,,,

I now have 5 tickets to sell. Section 210. Row 33,,seats 27 - 31. Contact me at [email protected] if interested. Selling for face value.

ASUTodd
December 8th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Jealousy??? Move along... k.. thanks...

HiHiYikas
December 8th, 2008, 01:25 PM
And now ESPN will have to start talking about the other teams. Be it the selection show or the 1/2 hr college football gameday show I saw during the middle of the week last week. It was all ASU blah blah blah blah blah, 3 time defending national champs blah blah blah, blah, beat Michigan blah blah blah blah blah, Armanti Edwards blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah. And absolutely no mention of the other 7 teams, except when they said ASU was playing UR and JMU is the #1 seed. And if ASU had made it to Chatty, thats all we would have heard on ESPN the next 2 weeks.
I hope ESPN talks more about the remaining teams, but they aren't obligated to do so. They wouldn't have been talking about ASU if they hadn't created an extemely unlikely, appealing, and compelling story.

It's amost unfair what an FCS team has to do to get national attention...Beat a top 10 FBS team...bring about changes in national polling rules...have a player on a lot of media folks' Heisman watch list (justifiably or otherwise)...mount an unprecedented string of title runs.

That's an intensity that no FCS program can maintain year-in, year-out. And any ASU fan with half an ounce of sense will tell you that much of this success was unexpected. We never felt entitled to this success.

ASUMountaineer
December 8th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I have no tickets to sell.

E-mail condolences to [email protected] xlolx

cmaxwellgsu
December 8th, 2008, 02:04 PM

Can't fault App for that....

Touchdown Yosef
December 8th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I'll join the club, I have two and will take 10 a piece for them. PM me if interested.

No regrets here, last year I waited and could not get them before the game and had to scalp. Eating the 60 bucks for 2 is nothing compared to what I paid last year to watch my team in Chatty.