PDA

View Full Version : To the Victors

Appattk
December 6th, 2008, 05:03 PM
go the spoils....

I have 8 NC Tickets (all together) on the "away" side.

I will have to look to see the exact seats, but I believe they are second section from the end on the far side away from the pavillion. The seats start on the isle and go 8 in.

Willing to sell for $30 a piece and I'll take care of the shipping cost.

email: [email protected] for more info.

Great game Richmond! Serves me right for looking too far ahead!:(

KiddBrewer
December 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
to the victors........go my soiled linens!

jk, go spiders! ha

Appattk
December 6th, 2008, 06:07 PM
to the victors........go my soiled linens!

jk, go spiders! ha

Sigh.... I will tell ya one thing... I'm never gonna buy tickets ahead of time again....

My wife called me an idiot then... and now I get the "told ya so" ... lovely...xnonono2x

KiddBrewer
December 6th, 2008, 06:08 PM
yea ive never bought them ahead of time for that reason.......sad sad story.

mcveyrl
December 6th, 2008, 06:12 PM
All those pre-purchased tickets to Chatty will go down in value as it gets closer. I wouldn't dare pay face value for them right now...

Besides, I'm not jinxing anything by buying them before next weekend...

StrikeJMU
December 6th, 2008, 06:13 PM
thanks for the advice mcveyrl! xthumbsupx

Appattk
December 6th, 2008, 06:20 PM
All those pre-purchased tickets to Chatty will go down in value as it gets closer. I wouldn't dare pay face value for them right now...

Besides, I'm not jinxing anything by buying them before next weekend...

That's true too... At least you guys know that someone has them on here.

After my mistake I don't expect anyone to pre-buy these things, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as I can so that anyone that MIGHT want/need them will know where to go.

APPride
December 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM
That's true too... At least you guys know that someone has them on here.

After my mistake I don't expect anyone to pre-buy these things, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as I can so that anyone that MIGHT want/need them will know where to go.

nothing to feel stupid about...I have 4 tix pre bought...$130 for 4 tix is better than $6-800 for 4 if we had gotten back in! it was a good insurance policy, sell 'em for 1/2 price and your only out 60-70 bucks...

no other schools fans had to do what we did because they would not have the demand/difficulty getting tickets like APP fans would face...xnodx

Horseshoe App
December 6th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I was there today. Richmond was definitely the better team. Congratulations Richmond!!! Again, if anyone is interested in Championship game tickets, get in touch with me at [email protected]. I have eight together on the home side right around the twenty. Buying them early the last two years paid off. I guess I lost the gamble this year. Make me a offer!! I realize not everyone will be too interested in this until next Saturday, but keep it in mind. Good luck to the remaining teams.

KiddBrewer
December 6th, 2008, 07:11 PM
ha this is like ebay......it is very true that App fans are the only ones that really have to buy tickets like this early because of demand. and that wont change.