PDA

View Full Version : I think I'll be a Richmond fan for the rest of the playoffs

woffordgrad94
December 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM
The Spiders played one heck of a game today on both sides of the ball. I have no ax to grind against ASU or any other teams in the field, but since Richmond is a smaller private school much in the mold of Wofford, I am going to now hope they can take it all! It seems they have as much of a chance as anyone else still playing.

KiddBrewer
December 6th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I think I will be as well!

madisonfan87
December 6th, 2008, 09:48 PM
No JMU love?xeyebrowx

South Carolina Duke
December 6th, 2008, 09:54 PM
No JMU love?xeyebrowx

I understand WC, to an extent. But what's new, everyone is jealous of JMU.

Go Dukes!

art vandelay
December 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM
yeah i guess i will pull for Richmond, anyone but UNI

PMB4Life
December 6th, 2008, 10:37 PM
yeah i guess i will pull for Richmond, anyone but UNI

http://images.tvrage.net/screencaps/26/5118/510563.jpg

How's it taste? Bitter? Hard to get down?

achrist70
December 6th, 2008, 11:11 PM
http://images.tvrage.net/screencaps/26/5118/510563.jpg

How's it taste? Bitter? Hard to get down?

Amazing!

ViennaSpider
December 6th, 2008, 11:56 PM
The Spiders played one heck of a game today on both sides of the ball. I have no ax to grind against ASU or any other teams in the field, but since Richmond is a smaller private school much in the mold of Wofford, I am going to now hope they can take it all! It seems they have as much of a chance as anyone else still playing.

Thanks for rooting for Richmond the rest of the way. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be rooting for Wofford. It's a small private school with high academic standards, just like Richmond. When's the last time that such a school made it all the way to Chatty for the NC? Probably, never. But, hopefully, that will change this year. Go Spiders!

th0m
December 7th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Such a school? Are you talking about Richmond of Wofford? Because I think Furman is a fairly comparable school to Richmond, and they've not only made the game, but won it.

KiddBrewer
December 7th, 2008, 04:04 AM

Go Dukes!

jealous of what exactly?

ASUG8
December 7th, 2008, 06:39 AM

Go Dukes!

Wow, 174 posts and you're already that arrogant? JMU has a great team, but I'm pulling for Montana.

Give me another grey chiclet like you did last time.

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2008, 06:49 AM
I'm pulling for UNI. Good team, great fans, and the Cap'n told me he'd be my friend forever if I did. xlolx Seriously, they were so close in 2005, I'm pulling for UNI (and hopefully the last time I'll ever pull for a purple team :D) No smack on the remaining teams, but we lost to JMU and Richmond (call me bitter who cares?) and we lost to Montana in 2000 (still want revenge :)).