PDA

View Full Version : Griz v Cat Prediction Thread.........

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Anyone dare????????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

putter
November 16th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Great game but I think the Griz will be able to grind out a win with the running game.

Griz --> 27
Cats --> 20

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Great game but I think the Griz will be able to grind out a win with the running game.

Griz --> 27
Cats --> 20

Puttski -
If you see Pols there, give him a sloppy wet one on the lips, courtesy of Cap'n Cat.

:o :o :o :o

(Slip him the tongue if you feel the need....)

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Again, heart vs brain.

My heart's with the Grizzlers, but my brain keeps whispering "Bobcats".

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gotta be a man and make the call, though.

Montana State 37
Montana 29

Home field advantage gets it.

:o :o :o

Proud Griz Man
November 16th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Again, heart vs brain.

Montana State 37
Montana 29

If anyone sees Cap'n Cat, give him a wedgie!

youwouldno
November 16th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I like MSU in this one, 23-20.

griz37
November 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Griz win 14-10 in a slugfest.

putter
November 16th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Puttski -
If you see Pols there, give him a sloppy wet one on the lips, courtesy of Cap'n Cat.

Will do! Although if he is with GrizChick I may have to slip on over to her--if you don't mind!!

rabidsaluki
November 16th, 2005, 02:57 PM
I'd rather see the Griz win this one

<---- for obvious reasons.

But the gut sez

MSU 28
Griz 17

Eaglegus2
November 16th, 2005, 03:01 PM
No guts, No glory................

MSU 29

Montana 21

GrizRick
November 16th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Again, heart vs brain.

Montana State 37
Montana 29

Oh yeah???? Well then, we're pulling for NAU this weekend. :D

WhereDoITypeMyUsername?
November 16th, 2005, 04:36 PM
NAU is definitely going to put to rest the misapprehension that the Gateway is a quality conference this weekend. The top of the heartland not even being able to touch the bottom of the Sky will be educational.

PFfffffffff hahahhaha dammit I almost made it through that with a straight face.

Anyways, I'm sorry to say it, but I'm with the Cap'n. I know, I know, the Cats have nothing to play for really, but I just see them winning by three. Both scores in the high 20's, low 30's neighborhood.

WhereDoITypeMyUsername?
November 16th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Puttski -

And by the way, I've seen you with Pols. And the wet ones you slip him have never been far enough north to be on the lips.

VictorG
November 16th, 2005, 05:08 PM
31 -24 Griz, in OVERTIME!

or

3 - 0 Griz, in overtime

:D :D :D

AZGrizFan
November 16th, 2005, 05:24 PM
I just don't see ANY way the Cats put 30 on the Griz. And there's NOOOO way the Griz score 30 (unless 3 TD's are by the Defense). I'll stand by my original prediction: 13-6 Griz, with the vaunted Griz D scoring the only TD and holding Lulay and his boys to 2 measley FG's.

There is a part of me :eek: ...albeit a very small part (not THAT small part, a DIFFERENT small part) that might just like to see the Griz lose to let EWU in with the autobid to wreak havoc on the rest of the playoff hopefuls. They are a MUCH better team than given credit for in the rankings and in the eyes of the committee members, I'm sure. :nod: :nod:

griz37
November 16th, 2005, 05:55 PM
There is a part of me :eek: ...albeit a very small part (not THAT small part, a DIFFERENT small part) that might just like to see the Griz lose to let EWU in with the autobid to wreak havoc on the rest of the playoff hopefuls. They are a MUCH better team than given credit for in the rankings and in the eyes of the committee members, I'm sure. :nod: :nod:

That part must be your ass!! How can you even in the smallest deepest darkest corner of your mind hope we lose to the Cats. It is MSU the root off all even in the state. Mr Clean, Champ & all those latte sippin Bozemanites. Shame on you AZGrizFan you are banished from this great state for 6 months! :)

SU Jag
November 16th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Man, I wish that I could attend this game! :)

SeattleGriz
November 16th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Griz 27
Cats 17

Montana has been keeping a low profile the last couple of weeks just for this game. They are gonna whip out stuff MSU has never seen - they might even make some stuff up.

The Cats end up cryin' all over their PRCA belt buckles. :D

CatFan22
November 16th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Cats - 24

Friz - 17

AndrewFU21
November 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Should be a great game, and I'll be following closely as an MSU win would likely give FU a seed.

Grizzlies 21
Bobcats 17

SwoopEWU
November 16th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I am going to go out on a limb and say:

CATS 31...courtesy of 3 throwing td's by Lulay and 1 rushing on a naked bootleg late in the game.

Grizz 23...Grizz D accounts for 9 of their points, 1 td on an int. return and 1 safety mid way through the 2nd qtr...The other 14 come from none other than Flexy Lexy pounding it on the ground.

I will be attending the eastern v. davis game so will be looking forward to going nuts when I hear this announced over the PA

Proud Griz Man
November 16th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I am going to go out on a limb and say:

CATS 31...courtesy of 3 throwing td's by Lulay and 1 rushing on a naked bootleg late in the game.

Grizz 23...Grizz D accounts for 9 of their points, 1 td on an int. return and 1 safety mid way through the 2nd qtr...The other 14 come from none other than Flexy Lexy pounding it on the ground.

I will be attending the eastern v. davis game so will be looking forward to going nuts when I hear this announced over the PA

I can't see the Bobcats scoring 31 on the Griz D.

SwoopEWU
November 16th, 2005, 08:36 PM
I do agree the Grizz D is tough especially around the front line, just question their pass defense. Plus I may have jacked that score up a little bit because I would really like to see msu win so the eags can get that auto...besides you guys are going anyway whether it be at large or auto so just take the loss would ya

GrizzlyEdd
November 16th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I do agree the Grizz D is tough especially around the front line, just question their pass defense. Plus I may have jacked that score up a little bit because I would really like to see msu win so the eags can get that auto...besides you guys are going anyway whether it be at large or auto so just take the loss would ya

1. The BEST passing team in the nation put up 34pts on the Griz.
2. The MSU boobkitties are not close to having the passing Offense that the previously mentioned team has, therefore will not put 30pts on the Griz.
3. This year the kitties have not faced a I-AA Defense as good as the Griz.
4. The Griz have had the benefit to see how this passing team's defense held the kitties to 14pts.
5. The Griz can and will duplicate that and adapt as the game goes on if needed.
6. The Griz also held a very excellent and balanced run/pass team in check... Cal Poly.

Conclusion... The Griz will handle this vaunted passing attack that MSU has because the Griz will completely shut down any run attack. Lulay fumbles and throws intersceptions. The Griz are something like +10 or more in turnover margin. MSU will be very one dimensional. The Griz Defense and Special teams will proabably carry the load, granted BUT the Offense cannot be discounted because of LEX Hilliard's rushing and the kitty porous run defense....

Griz.. 28
kitties.. 14

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
I can't see the Bobcats scoring 31 on the Griz D.

You can't see MSU scoring that much on Griz Defense huh? Why not, Eastern did, while in Missoula too I might add. Never underestimate Lulay; he's a Payton candidate, and second only to Meyer. MSU has home-field advantage. Griz D will have to play smart and hard if they're going to stop Lulay. I'm with Swoop; UM is only playing for pride and all home games in the playoffs- you're spot is pretty much guranteed be it an at large bid or not. You'll still get homefield advantage for a couple games even if you lose to MSU. Go MSU, and go EAGLES!

MSU: 31 (4 TD passes by Lulay, and a FG)
UM: 27 (2 Defensive TD's, and a run by Lex, plus 2 FGs)

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2005, 09:50 PM

Although you are right on that; EWU is a lot better than the committee is going to give us credit (or a bid) for. And the only reason all the other teams are rooting for the Griz isn't because they don't want to see a team with 4 losses get in rather than their team, they just don't want to have to face Eastern in case their team does make it; they know what will happen. Meyer, Kimble, Vijil, and Cole will unleash fury!

Wellington
November 16th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Carpenter will end up winning the game with a field goal. :eek:

SwoopEWU
November 16th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Youre right the Eagles D did hold the Bobcats to 14 but that is because eastern can stop a one dimensional passing team because we are most vulnerable to the run. You can't even put the EWU pass defense and Montana's in the same category. We have two guys who are top ten all time in the big sky at cb in trufant and hendrix plus plenty of talent at safety. What is montana's secondary like. Go get em' Lulay they are ripe for the picking

GoAgs72
November 16th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I can't make the EWU game but my son is in the Aggie marching band. I have some relatives in Washington going to see him. Any chance there will be a sell-out - do they need to worry about tickets? The Montana/MSU and EWU/UC Davis games should be two of the best in the country this weekend. I think the EWU/UC Davis game is tougher to call because of injuries and inconsistency.

GrizzlyEdd
November 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM
You can't see MSU scoring that much on Griz Defense huh? Why not, Eastern did, while in Missoula too I might add. Never underestimate Lulay; he's a Payton candidate, and second only to Meyer. MSU has home-field advantage. Griz D will have to play smart and hard if they're going to stop Lulay. I'm with Swoop; UM is only playing for pride and all home games in the playoffs- you're spot is pretty much guranteed be it an at large bid or not. You'll still get homefield advantage for a couple games even if you lose to MSU. Go MSU, and go EAGLES!

MSU: 31 (4 TD passes by Lulay, and a FG)
UM: 27 (2 Defensive TD's, and a run by Lex, plus 2 FGs)

AGAIN as I mentioned and you must have missed... MSU is NOTNOTNOT EWU and LULAY is NOTNOTNOT Meyer.... I am not discounting Lulay... but, be real... all MSU is is Lulay (leading rusher, passer, punter, and if he could catch his own passes, he would)... contain Lulay as you (EWU) did and the kitties are DONE DONE DONE.....

ALSO, as I stated before... the kitties have NOT NOT NOT faced a I-AA defense as good as the GRIZ.... and feathered friend of mine... the GRIZ defense has gotten BETTER since the EWU game.... the kitties cannot and willnot put up EWUesque numbers on the Griz defense as it is this week....:nod:

SwoopEWU
November 16th, 2005, 10:19 PM
I can't make the EWU game but my son is in the Aggie marching band. I have some relatives in Washington going to see him. Any chance there will be a sell-out - do they need to worry about tickets? The Montana/MSU and EWU/UC Davis games should be two of the best in the country this weekend. I think the EWU/UC Davis game is tougher to call because of injuries and inconsistency.

Ya should be two great games...Although it is senior day I don't think the ewu v. ucd will be a sell out, so you shouldn't have any problem. There's another game west of the mountains that i am sure will draw some attention, the apple cup that is

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2005, 10:27 PM

Awesome man, what does he play? I'm a quint player in the Eagle Drumline, so I'll most likely see him there. Tell him to look for a quint player named Mike. Yeah it should be a great game, I can't wait. Go EAGS!

grizband
November 16th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Awesome man, what does he play? I'm a quint player in the Eagle Drumline, so I'll most likely see him there. Tell him to look for a quint player named Mike. Yeah it should be a great game, I can't wait. Go EAGS!
Mike were you in the band last year? I was a trumpet player in last years' Griz band, and my roomate played quads.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 16th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Mike were you in the band last year? I was a trumpet player in last years' Griz band, and my roomate played quads.

Hell yeah I was! Is your roommate still playing quads? Because I went over to the Montana~EWU game in Missoula this year and paid a visit to the D-Line. I probably have a pic with your roomie in it if he's still playing this year.

grizband
November 16th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Hell yeah I was! Is your roommate still playing quads? Because I went over to the Montana~EWU game in Missoula this year and paid a visit to the D-Line. I probably have a pic with your roomie in it if he's still playing this year.
Yeah, hes the tall crazy quad player. I graduated, so I don't play this year, but last year, I was the trumpet player with all the hair.

Ronbo
November 16th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Youre right the Eagles D did hold the Bobcats to 14 but that is because eastern can stop a one dimensional passing team because we are most vulnerable to the run. You can't even put the EWU pass defense and Montana's in the same category. We have two guys who are top ten all time in the big sky at cb in trufant and hendrix plus plenty of talent at safety. What is montana's secondary like. Go get em' Lulay they are ripe for the picking

What? Our pass defense gives up only 219 yards per game and we've faced EWU and a high powered Oregon passing attack. Plus we average almost 2 picks a game to your 1. You guys give up 190 yards per game passing but who have you faced that compares to the passing attacks we've faced? I'm pretty damn happy with our pass defense this year, we gave up over 300 yards a game last year. This season the entire defense (run and pass) gives up just a little over 300 yards a game and only 16 points.

By the way. Overrated! Overrated! :D :D

AZGrizFan
November 16th, 2005, 11:18 PM
That part must be your ass!! How can you even in the smallest deepest darkest corner of your mind hope we lose to the Cats. It is MSU the root off all even in the state. Mr Clean, Champ & all those latte sippin Bozemanites. Shame on you AZGrizFan you are banished from this great state for 6 months! :)

37-I almost couldn't believe what I was typing when I put that down in writing. :eek: :eek: After reading the comments here lately from the Eagle fans, I've changed my mind. ***** 'em! It's their damn fault they didn't win more games...I don't WANT them in the playoffs. Lets kick Bozo's ass, then take names in the playoffs!!! Can I come back in now??? Puleaze??? :nod: :nod: I promise to be good.

GoAgs72
November 17th, 2005, 12:15 AM
My son plays trumpet in the Aggie Band-uh. They go to all away games in addition to home games. I think you will get 50 or 60 band members out of about 130-150 normally marching in Davis.

mlbowl
November 17th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Griz - 27
Bobkittens - 17

MR. CHICKEN
November 17th, 2005, 07:39 AM
49-48........:p..........BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWW KKKKK!

Cap'n Cat
November 17th, 2005, 08:57 AM
And by the way, I've seen you with Pols. And the wet ones you slip him have never been far enough north to be on the lips.

LMAO! Those were the days. I anticipate the return of those days next season.

SeattleGriz
November 17th, 2005, 09:57 AM
49-48........:p..........BUK...BUK...BUK...BRRAAAWWWW KKKKK!

Stilll one of the most exciting games I have ever seen. Delaware couldn't stop the pass, and Montana couldn't stop the run. First time I ever got to see the Winged-T. By the way, the kicker who missed the extra point was the same one who helped us win our first NC by making it against Marshall.

griz37
November 17th, 2005, 01:03 PM
37-I almost couldn't believe what I was typing when I put that down in writing. :eek: :eek: After reading the comments here lately from the Eagle fans, I've changed my mind. ***** 'em! It's their damn fault they didn't win more games...I don't WANT them in the playoffs. Lets kick Bozo's ass, then take names in the playoffs!!! Can I come back in now??? Puleaze??? :nod: :nod: I promise to be good.

Thats what I wanted to hear ***** both the Eags & Cats. Only the Griz are going to the playoffs from the BSC. Maybe we can count Cal Poly as a defacto member since they beat most of our conference. Welcome back to Montana!

ChickenMan
November 17th, 2005, 01:08 PM
The Cubbies... 24-20

JALMOND
November 17th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Kitties 48
Grizzles 41

How? My crystal ball came up with the idea of 40 points scored between the two in the fourth quarter. Montana scores with under a minute, Hauck eschews the 2point coversion (Gruden style) and kicks the PAT to tie (41-41). Lulay leads the Cats to around the UM 20-25 yard line and then scores the TD (passing or running is unclear). Griz take the kickoff to the MSU 40 where time runs out.

If that does come true, I'll buy the beer...

GAD
November 17th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Montana 34
Montana State 16

Would someone mind making me a VHS copy of this years game. I'll pay the postage.

TypicalTribe
November 17th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Montana 34
Montana State 16

Would someone mind making me a VHS copy of this years game. I'll pay the postage.

Will the game be viewable over the internet?

Live4Griz
November 17th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Will the game be viewable over the internet?

You should be able to get a video feed from www.mtgriz.com

Hope that helps.

GO GRIZ

buckp
November 17th, 2005, 01:56 PM
17 to 7......gotta' love the Griz!!!! :nod:

Ronbo
November 17th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Last 12 years.

Cats with the playoffs on the line 2-0.
Cats with no playoffs on the line 0-10.

Hmmmm... 0-11 coming soon?

GrizFanIRAQ
November 17th, 2005, 03:03 PM
The US will be out of Iraq before the Cats beat the Griz again!!!

GRIZ 31
CATS 17

CatFan22
November 17th, 2005, 03:03 PM

Hitting after the play too. The whistle was blown on that play when his helmet came off and 1 or 2 more Eagles came in and hit him and the pile. No call of course. Thanks BSC refs.

CatFan22
November 17th, 2005, 03:04 PM
http://static.flickr.com/33/64278373_f8c08c4fe0_m.jpg

Hitting after the play too. The whistle was blown on that play when his helmet came off and 1 or 2 more Eagles came in and hit him and the pile. No call of course. Thanks BSC refs.

Cap'n Cat
November 17th, 2005, 03:04 PM
The US will be out of Iraq before the Cats beat the Griz again!!!

GRIZ 31
CATS 17

LMAO!!!

Be careful over there, y'hear?

:) :) :) :)

Obzerver
November 17th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Some may say MSU has nothing to play for...ask any player if they would like another BSC Championship ring, ask any player who is playing in their last home game if a win is something to play for, ask any Senior if another win over the Griz is something to play for, ask Lulay how he wants to leave College ball, ask Kramer if he likes his job...The Griz are in the playoffs win or lose...where's the incentive there?

MSU 24
UM 21

UM's usually consistent kicker misses the fg on their last series to send it into OT.

Obzerver
November 17th, 2005, 07:05 PM
CatFan22 your wrong in your assesment. Here's a picture just before his helmet came off...legit hit. No spearing or late hit.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/video/play.asp?file=111505_crunch&filetype=swf

slostang
November 17th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Some may say MSU has nothing to play for...ask any player if they would like another BSC Championship ring, ask any player who is playing in their last home game if a win is something to play for, ask any Senior if another win over the Griz is something to play for, ask Lulay how he wants to leave College ball, ask Kramer if he likes his job...The Griz are in the playoffs win or lose...where's the incentive there?

MSU 24
UM 21

UM's usually consistent kicker misses the fg on their last series to send it into OT.

I agree that the Cats have something to play for, but so do the Griz. It is call a seeding in the playoffs and homefield all the way to the NC games if they make it that far. That sounds like good incentive to me. Good luck to the Cats this weekend, but go Griz.

Griz 35
Cats 21

elkmcc
November 17th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Last 12 years.

Cats with the playoffs on the line 2-0.
Cats with no playoffs on the line 0-10.

Hmmmm... 0-11 coming soon?

Last 10 seasons ('96thru'05)

Total number of of Griz wins: 107
Total number of Cat Wins: 54

Total number of Cat losses : 59
Total number of Griz losses 27

Total numer of games played Grizzlies: 134
Total number of games played Bobcats 113

Montana has played (21) more games than Montana State over the same period of time.

With on win on Staurday the Montana Grizzlies will have exactly doubled (108) the amount of wins the Bobcats earned (54) in the same period of time.

With a win on Saturday the Montana Grizzlies will have lost less than half (27)as many games as the Bobcats (60) over the same period of time.

Cap'n Cat
November 17th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Last 10 seasons ('96thru'05)

Total number of of Griz wins: 107
Total number of Cat Wins: 54

Total number of Cat losses : 59
Total number of Griz losses 27

Total numer of games played Grizzlies: 134
Total number of games played Bobcats 113

Montana has played (21) more games than Montana State over the same period of time.

With on win on Staurday the Montana Grizzlies will have exactly doubled (108) the amount of wins the Bobcats earned (54) in the same period of time.

With a win on Saturday the Montana Grizzlies will have lost less than half (27)as many games as the Bobcats (60) over the same period of time.

That's nice, elk mound community college, but, every game is different. You're not accounting for the emotional part of it. What, are you an engineer? Accountant? I-AA website administrator?

;) :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Ronbo
November 17th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Ol' Capn' Cat is really hoping we lose. :( Guess he sees his team in Missoula if we get seeded. :D You know they'll get a resounding round of boos as they come on the field. You guys still have the Coach that won't exchange game films?

Proud Griz Man
November 17th, 2005, 08:59 PM
17 to 7......gotta' love the Griz!!!! :nod:

Good man Buck! :nod:

I still can't believe Cap'n picked MSU to win. :bang: :bang: :mad:

elkmcc
November 18th, 2005, 06:28 AM
That's nice, elk mound community college, but, every game is different. You're not accounting for the emotional part of it. What, are you an engineer? Accountant? I-AA website administrator?

;) :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Your right Cap'n. The emotional part of the game is a big factor, especially in the Griz/Cat game. It always has been. I know and had'nt forgotten. I appreciate you reminding me though. I am however, scratching my head over your need to insult me, and a good percentage of the posters on this board over a few statistics.

Every game is different? Wow, that must be the most profound statement made on the board all year. Nice attempt at removing any doubt at all that you are a bozo (lover).

In all seriousness though, I was just trying to point out that the Griz have a little more experience, a little more experience at winning, a little more experience in the playoffs, and a little more experience at winning in the playoffs. Hope to see you in Missoula in a week or 2.

Proud Griz Man
November 18th, 2005, 09:09 AM
I appreciate you reminding me though. I am however, scratching my head over your need to insult me, and a good percentage of the posters on this board over a few statistics.

IMHO that's just Cap'n stirring things up. He needles everybody, and I even saw one post where he criticized Hillary Clinton. Nobody is off limits.

Proud Griz Man
November 18th, 2005, 09:12 AM
..The Griz are in the playoffs win or lose...where's the incentive there?

MSU 24
UM 21

Speaking with your heart, instead of using your head eh? :nod:

Griz have nothing to play for? LMAO.

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Ol' Capn' Cat is really hoping we lose. :( Guess he sees his team in Missoula if we get seeded. :D You know they'll get a resounding round of boos as they come on the field. You guys still have the Coach that won't exchange game films?

Did I say ANYTHING about hoping you guys lose? I said my heart was with you, but, for the first time, I'm gonna try what my brain is sayin'. May be wrong. We'll see tomorrow.

Jeez, Ron..................

And regarding the film ***** - YOU know nothing about what truly went on (only the Griz view) and I know nothing about what went on, either......and I don't care. Things like that happen.

:rolleyes:

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Your right Cap'n. The emotional part of the game is a big factor, especially in the Griz/Cat game. It always has been. I know and had'nt forgotten. I appreciate you reminding me though. I am however, scratching my head over your need to insult me, and a good percentage of the posters on this board over a few statistics.

Every game is different? Wow, that must be the most profound statement made on the board all year. Nice attempt at removing any doubt at all that you are a bozo (lover).

In all seriousness though, I was just trying to point out that the Griz have a little more experience, a little more experience at winning, a little more experience in the playoffs, and a little more experience at winning in the playoffs. Hope to see you in Missoula in a week or 2.

Settle down, jarhead. No one is trying to insult anyone. If you TRULY read stuff here, ape man, you'd know that I often take humorous liberties with people's handles.

I know what you were trying to point out. elkmcc looks like the acronym for a community college here in Wisconsin, that's all.

Sensitive *****.

When you're here in Cedar Falls in three weeks watch the game from the bar.

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 10:57 AM
IMHO that's just Cap'n stirring things up. He needles everybody, and I even saw one post where he criticized Hillary Clinton. Nobody is off limits.

No, PGM, I'm not stirring things up. He knee-jerked. Coulda PM'd me instead of making it a frickin' spectacle. Did anyone notice all the smilies after my post?

:cool:

CatFan22
November 18th, 2005, 11:16 AM
CatFan22 your wrong in your assesment. Here's a picture just before his helmet came off...legit hit. No spearing or late hit.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/video/play.asp?file=111505_crunch&filetype=swf

The initial hit wasn't late. I didn't say that. There were a couple more hits after the helmet came off and the whistle blew.

elkmcc
November 18th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Settle down, jarhead. No one is trying to insult anyone. If you TRULY read stuff here, ape man, you'd know that I often take humorous liberties with people's handles.

I know what you were trying to point out. elkmcc looks like the acronym for a community college here in Wisconsin, that's all.

Sensitive *****.

Ape man?, sensitive f*uck? And to think I was mearly standing up for all of us accountants and engineers. Sure glad I didn't call you anything derogatory. Oh btw, your handle looks like a box of cereal my kids eat. One more thing, when was the last time you looked in the mirror there Cap'n?

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Ape man?, sensitive f*uck? And to think I was mearly standing up for all of us accountants and engineers. Sure glad I didn't call you anything derogatory. Oh btw, your handle looks like a box of cereal my kids eat. One more thing, when was the last time you looked in the mirror there Cap'n?

Two minutes ago after I took a leak - and I get better looking each frickin' minute. Your point? My avatar is supposed to look like a box of cereal, too.

Spend some time cruising the board and get to really know posters before dishing out the dung.

:cool:

Hen?? My med's, please!!"

:D :D

griz37
November 18th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Elkmcc- CapnCat is a good poster & apparently a good guy, he just likes to have a little fun w/people.

Can we get to the topic of how much the Griz will destroy the Cats?

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Elkmcc- CapnCat is a good poster & apparently a good guy, he just likes to have a little fun w/people.

Can we get to the topic of how much the Griz will destroy the Cats?

I apologize for knee-jerkin' on elky. Haven't taken my meds yet.

We're cool.

elkmcc
November 18th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I apologize for knee-jerkin' on elky. Haven't taken my meds yet.

We're cool.

Apology accepted Cap'n. Now where are them darn Kitty Kats? Wilma!!!!!

catbob
November 18th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Cats haven't lost at home this year, that doesn't change.

Cats 21
Griz 16

Proud Griz Man
November 18th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Cats haven't lost at home this year, that doesn't change.

Cats 21
Griz 16

Hey Bob. Maybe I missed it, but have yet to see your (always interesting) analysis of the Big Sky Conference games. :confused: :confused: :confused:

elkmcc
November 18th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Hey Bob. Maybe I missed it, but have yet to see your (always interesting) analysis of the Big Sky Conference games. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yea, what's the deal bob? Kat got your tongue? I hope you don't think us Griz deserve one again?

Grizzaholic
November 18th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Ok here I go, Lex for 225 rushing yards 2 scores ( he doesn't like boobkittens ), Berquist 15-25 for 185 yards and 1 score and 1 int, Griz D 1 int for 1 score.
Boobkittens 360 yards of total offense and 2 scores.

UM 27 points (missed pat)
MSU 10 points

Slackjaw
November 18th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I have a good feeling about this one. Don't know why, so don't ask.

Cats 17
Griz 7

catbob
November 18th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I have had a really busy week. Couple of tests, my GF came into town, and my internet has been down since Tuesday.

I might find time later today to do it, I want to!

JALMOND
November 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM

Sensitive *****.

Whoa Cap'n. Elk is like the new poster I've been seeing all year. They have no regard for facts. They just say what is on their minds and if you try to reason with them or disagree, you are fair game, even if they can't back up anything they are saying. Pretty sensitive, I'll agree. Sad but true.

DuckDuckGriz
November 18th, 2005, 05:04 PM
As in my usual karma tradition....I refuse to make a prediction for this game.

I will be watching it tomorrow and I will prob. be late for the kickoff of the Civil War. I don't care.

GRIZZLY4EVER
November 18th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Griz 24

Kitties 17

:D :D :D :D

JALMOND
November 18th, 2005, 05:25 PM
As in my usual karma tradition....I refuse to make a prediction for this game.

I will be watching it tomorrow and I will prob. be late for the kickoff of the Civil War. I don't care.

Cat/Griz will be a much better game than the Civil War in my opinion. Ducks should have no problem with the Beavers especially with Moore not playing. I say Ducks 38, Beavers 10

Cat/Griz will definitely be better than the Apple Cup, too. Why FOX is covering that instead of Cat/Griz I'll never know. They should tape it and show that game to insomniacs. I'd say a 0-0 tie but someone has to win.

Yeah, best game in the NW will be in Bozeman by far.

elkmcc
November 18th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Whoa Cap'n. Elk is like the new poster I've been seeing all year. They have no regard for facts. They just say what is on their minds and if you try to reason with them or disagree, you are fair game, even if they can't back up anything they are saying. Pretty sensitive, I'll agree. Sad but true.

Whoa Almond Chicken: Speak for yourselves. :rolleyes: You are correct about one thing. I will say what is on my mind. Your mighty Vikings were cheap shot artists and just because you disagree doesn't make it untrue or smack. You are pretty sad but sensitive nonetheless.

MarkCCU
November 18th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Griz to take it. :beerchug:

Mustang Man
November 19th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Griz 38
MSU 13