PDA

View Full Version : What would you give?

Appaholic69
December 6th, 2008, 10:31 AM
We all love football, football teams and universities. We spend most of the year watching, analyzing and praying for our football teams.

The question then is, what would you give up from your life right now if you could have a chance to play for your team, not just in the regular season but also the playoffs?

Discuss!

th0m
December 6th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I think I'd give a whole lot more not to be on the team, because I'd most certainly screw up badly and cost my team the game.

Appaholic69
December 6th, 2008, 10:36 AM
I honestly would give-up my marriage to be able to play!

xoopsx Don't tell my wife I said that!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 6th, 2008, 10:46 AM
I'd give up a scholarship offer from Southern Cal, Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio State, Notre Dame, or any other major program.xcoolx

mineral griz
December 6th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hell iam too old I just like to watch

Tod
December 6th, 2008, 10:50 AM

Don't give me her e-mail address and I won't. Otherwise...

Appaholic69
December 6th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Hell iam too old I just like to watch

Hell I think most of are, but if you were young enough what would you trade to be a gridiron gladiator?

clenz
December 6th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Nothing. To be completely honest I would rather watch and be able to be a fan rather than a player. I had my fun in HS and at a D3 (which is still currently alive in the D3 playoffs) school playing for a year. Didn't enjoy it one bit

phoenixphanatic21
December 6th, 2008, 11:08 AM

Awesome. I now have the perfect blackmail xsmiley_wix

If I could play for Elon and actually not screw things over for us, I'd give up my scholarship. It will DESTROY my wallet for later but hey, for now, it'd be worth it. I'd love to wear that maroon and gold.

phoenixphanatic21
December 6th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I'd give up a scholarship offer from Southern Cal, Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio State, Notre Dame, or any other major program.xcoolx

xeekx Now that's dedication to your team.