PDA

View Full Version : UNH UNI

UNHFan
December 4th, 2008, 11:18 PM
OK just getting nervous!!! Cant wait for this game. Really love UNH in this game. We just played bad in the last 2 so think Toman has a great 1 in his bag. But I know we are playing a great team in an amazing place.

And I truly mean an amzing place!!! What a great display of 1-AA prowess this place has!! And so proud of how we played last year!!

This is just class all the way!! I hope we show up and beat them!

Ill tell you this! we win this game? It bigger then any 1A game we have won! Period! Just my thoughts! Ill trade our 4-0 against 1A boys for this win!!

WrenFGun
December 5th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I'm jakked about your being jakked, but I'd be even more jakked if you'd include your pertinent thoughts in our already active poll thread.

Mountain Panther
December 5th, 2008, 09:17 AM
We just played bad in the last 2

I don't buy this....if you played "bad" and beat SIU at their place by 9 points you should go all the way.....

nmatsen
December 5th, 2008, 09:24 AM
I'm pretty jacked that he is jacked enough to start a new thread. Once threads get 10-15 pages deep it is time for a new thread anyway. If not all we would have is "post your stadium pics here" and 200 pages of Wa Griz.

WrenFGun
December 5th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I'm pretty jacked that he is jacked enough to start a new thread. Once threads get 10-15 pages deep it is time for a new thread anyway. If not all we would have is "post your stadium pics here" and 200 pages of Wa Griz.

xlolx

UNHWildCats
December 5th, 2008, 09:50 AM
UNHWildCats is behaving

Mountain Panther
December 5th, 2008, 09:57 AM
UNHWildCats is behaving

You mean you're not getting jacked?

xeyebrowx

WrenFGun
December 5th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I don't buy this....if you played "bad" and beat SIU at their place by 9 points you should go all the way.....

We'll find out pretty soon if SIU's defense made the offense play bad or if the offense just had a bad night.

Mn_Moose
December 5th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I hope we show up and beat them!

Ill tell you this! we win this game? It bigger then any 1A game we have won! Period! Just my thoughts! Ill trade our 4-0 against 1A boys for this win!!

I hate to burst your bubble but I just saw coach Sean McDonnell driving the team bus down this road. >>>>>>http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp535%3C4%3Enu%3D3349%3E%3B45%3E479%3E WSNRCG%3D3239945383594nu0mrj

smcwildcat
December 5th, 2008, 11:03 AM
we fly jets not busses ;)

UNHFan
December 5th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but I just saw coach Sean McDonnell driving the team bus down this road. >>>>>>http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp535%3C4%3Enu%3D3349%3E%3B45%3E479%3E WSNRCG%3D3239945383594nu0mrj

xlolx

UNHFan
December 5th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Cute!

rcny46
December 5th, 2008, 02:06 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding why people can't accept the fact that a team just doesn't play up to par simply because they're not in sync,not as the result of the opposing defense giving them fits.I wasn't at the game last week,but from listening to it,it just seemed like Toman was not himself,and wasn't under a lot of heavy pressure anyway (It seemed like he was on the run constantly early in the season).The running game was negated to an extent,but I have seen them play this year-on more than one occasion-when they just looked like they couldn't get it in gear.I think that in two games in the second half of the season against Villanova and Northeastern,they had a total of 19 penalties,and against Maine,they had four personal fouls in the first half.That,coupled with some generally sloppy play led to less than stellar performances at times.

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2008, 02:56 PM
If anyone is interested in hanging out with myself and some folks from New Hampshire tonight, PM me your number. Not positive on the time. Yorkcounty said they arrive at 5pm.

Mountain Panther
December 5th, 2008, 03:32 PM
If anyone is interested in hanging out with myself and some folks from New Hampshire tonight, PM me your number. Not positive on the time. Yorkcounty said they arrive at 5pm.

If you really want to show them a classy time, take them to the Panther Lounge. xthumbsupx

Mn_Moose
December 5th, 2008, 03:39 PM
If you really want to show them a classy time, take them to the Panther Lounge. xthumbsupx

true dat! does Ben still run Panther?

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2008, 03:44 PM

never been there myself.

Houndawg
December 5th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I'm having a hard time understanding why people can't accept the fact that a team just doesn't play up to par simply because they're not in sync,not as the result of the opposing defense giving them fits.I wasn't at the game last week,but from listening to it,it just seemed like Toman was not himself,and wasn't under a lot of heavy pressure anyway (It seemed like he was on the run constantly early in the season).The running game was negated to an extent,but I have seen them play this year-on more than one occasion-when they just looked like they couldn't get it in gear.I think that in two games in the second half of the season against Villanova and Northeastern,they had a total of 19 penalties,and against Maine,they had four personal fouls in the first half.That,coupled with some generally sloppy play led to less than stellar performances at times.

Or why people think their defense is fantastic when the opposing teams QB had a sprained thumb on his throwing hand and the starting RB couldn't cut on a sore knee.xwhistlex

Mountain Panther
December 5th, 2008, 03:54 PM
never been there myself.

You ain't missin' much.

Mountain Panther
December 5th, 2008, 03:54 PM
true dat! does Ben still run Panther?

Ben who? Gerdes?

UNIFanSince1983
December 5th, 2008, 04:51 PM
The Panther is a great place! I seriously recommend you make it there sometime. Just one great dive bar. You better have cash though, since it is a cash only establishment. The recently got an ATM, but it does have a service charge of 2 dollars. Across the street at the Conoco there is a charge free ATM though.

If you can't tell I go to the Panther and Mulligans ALOT!

Mountain Panther
December 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM
The Panther is a great place! I seriously recommend you make it there sometime. Just one great dive bar. You better have cash though, since it is a cash only establishment. The recently got an ATM, but it does have a service charge of 2 dollars. Across the street at the Conoco there is a charge free ATM though.

If you can't tell I go to the Panther and Mulligans ALOT!

The bar at The Panther is shaped like a football (not on purpose, just look at it closely next time).

rcny46
December 5th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Or why people think their defense is fantastic when the opposing teams QB had a sprained thumb on his throwing hand and the starting RB couldn't cut on a sore knee.xwhistlex

OK.You win.SIU had the much better team,and UNH was lucky to get out of Carbondale with the win.They'll no doubt take their lumps tomorrow,and you'll be vindicated.

93henfan
December 5th, 2008, 05:33 PM
UNH HUGE! xsmiley_wix

UNHFootballAlum
December 5th, 2008, 05:55 PM

If you are on the field, you are not considered injured....

UNI Pike
December 5th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Anyone of note not going to be on the field for UNH?

R3TRO
December 5th, 2008, 06:26 PM
As far as I know and for the first time in a while, I think everyone should be ready to go.

Houndawg
December 5th, 2008, 07:39 PM
If you are on the field, you are not considered injured....

I agree. Just razzing the we-only-beat-ourselves dude.

Houndawg
December 5th, 2008, 07:43 PM
OK.You win.SIU had the much better team,and UNH was lucky to get out of Carbondale with the win.They'll no doubt take their lumps tomorrow,and you'll be vindicated.

Now you know that's not what I said and you don't need to get pissy.xsmhx

When your offense struggled it's because they were out of sync, when our offense struggled it was because your defense was great. See my point? I think you do.xnodx

Mn_Moose
December 6th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Ben who? Gerdes?

Ya
he started out with Joe at Suds and then took over the Panther Lounge

achrist70
December 6th, 2008, 10:15 AM
we fly jets not busses ;)

how do you fly a bus?

Mountain Panther
December 6th, 2008, 10:33 AM
how do you fly a bus?

Well Southwest Airlines IS basically a Greyhound with wings.