PDA

View Full Version : It's time to let the Cap'n back!

UNIGuy
December 3rd, 2008, 12:40 PM
Vote and Discuss!

AZGrizFan
December 3rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
You're wastin' your time, Cappy. You'll have to continue to post as UNIGuy for now... :D

appfan2008
December 3rd, 2008, 12:43 PM
what did cap'n ever do to deserve this???

UNI Pike
December 3rd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Every family needs it's crazy uncle that tells all of the great stories (but you would never trust with you car, kids, or the like).

For Tennille's better half xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

andy7171
December 3rd, 2008, 12:50 PM
I hope it was something more than him using the R word/name.

This is ridiculous.

LeopardFan04
December 3rd, 2008, 12:53 PM
You're wastin' your time, Cappy. You'll have to continue to post as UNIGuy for now... :D

First thing I thought too! xlolx

smallcollegefbfan
December 3rd, 2008, 01:00 PM
What did Capn do to get banned? I really don't know what he did. Someone PM me if you have to. Thanks

BlueHen86
December 3rd, 2008, 01:03 PM

My first thought as well.xlolx

R3TRO
December 3rd, 2008, 01:19 PM
I voted yes, nothing but nice words from him on the UNHFootball forum.

xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 3rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
He and another poster got into some words back and forth and made some snide remarks back and forth. Cap'n is gone and the other remains intact. As a side note Dbackjon was banned this morning for using the word vagina in reference to a comment by Rob Iola stating that once Cap'n got back he might start another thread titled "I wish I had a vagina" to which dback replied "what would you want a vagina for?" Context is important from what I've been told and coming from dback the context is very tame and amusing.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM
He and another poster got into some words back and forth and made some snide remarks back and forth. Cap'n is gone and the other remains intact. As a side note Dbackjon was banned this morning for using the word vagina in reference to a comment by Rob Iola stating that once Cap'n got back he might start another thread titled "I wish I had a vagina" to which dback replied "what would you want a vagina for?" Context is important from what I've been told and coming from dback the context is very tame and amusing.

I know which post you're talking about. That's absoeffingluteling preposterous! I take it Mod22 was not the Mod to ban him?

Grizzaholic
December 3rd, 2008, 01:34 PM

I think I have heard everything now. Dbackjon being banned for talking about vaginas is about as weird as it gets.

AshevilleApp2
December 3rd, 2008, 01:53 PM

Absurd. Hell, it's getting to where you have to go to other sites to dialog with some of the most interesting people who used to post here.

Tribe4SF
December 3rd, 2008, 01:54 PM
As usual, I missed all the fun!xcoffeex

This seems silly, but then the Cap'n is pretty silly himself.

wideright82
December 3rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
I think I have heard everything now. Dbackjon being banned for talking about vaginas is about as weird as it gets.

dback got banned for that?!?!?! what did you SAYYYYYYY!!!!! (clone high if you don't get it)

EmeryZach
December 3rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Cap'n should stay where he is