PDA

View Full Version : TV Schedule

bandl
November 16th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Anyone know the TV schedule yet?? I really want to watch a few games on Saturday...I know I'll have to head to a sports bar, but so what. I'm really interested in these games:
UMass/Hofstra
Bill&Mary/Richmond
Montana/Montana State
Lehigh/Lafayette

LacesOut
November 16th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Are you in the PA/MD/DE/NJ area?? If so, what sports bars show I-AA???

bandl
November 16th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Are you in the PA/MD/DE/NJ area?? If so, what sports bars show I-AA???

The ones that have satellite and that you show up to around breakfast time to snooze up to the waitstaff so that they'll put at least one channel on for you!!! :D

I'm in the DC area...last year, even though about 1/4 to 1/3 of JMU's student body is from this area, it was really hard to find a JMU game on TV some weekends. Twice the bartender actually gave me the remote to one TV and said "watch what you want, just don't mess with the big TVs"! :nod:

DaGriz
November 16th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Our game is on the Altitude channel at 11:00 am pacific. That's channel 644 direcTV and not sure what it is on Dish. It's on tape delay on CSTV Saturday night. I think Lehigh/Laf. are on CSTV live in the afternoon.

Grizz-NE1
November 16th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Here is info for a Grizz/Cat party in the DC area the game is 2:00 est., but be careful the "Fur will be a fly'n"!!! GO GRIZZ GO!!!

WASHINGTON, DC /
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Joe Theisman's Restaurant
1800 Diagonal Road
703-739-0777
www.joetheismanns.com
Julie Brewer
[email protected]

bandl
November 16th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Here is info for a Grizz/Cat party in the DC area the game is 2:00 est., but be careful the "Fur will be a fly'n"!!! GO GRIZZ GO!!!

WASHINGTON, DC /
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Joe Theisman's Restaurant
1800 Diagonal Road
703-739-0777
www.joetheismanns.com
Julie Brewer
[email protected]

I literally work less than a mile from this place. I'll be sure to where my JMU garb! Not like we're going to the playoffs this year, so it'll all be in good fun!!! :D

ChickenMan
November 16th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Will Lehigh/Lafayette be on their local channel... WFMZ?

PS... CN8 will have live streaming of what is normally a BIG game... UD/Nova ... great for out of town Hen fans... but not too attractive to the rest of 1AA.

LacesOut
November 16th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Will Lehigh/Lafayette be on their local channel... WFMZ?

Is that channel 69 for us??

Lehigh/Colgate was on that channel a few weeks back.

ChickenMan
November 16th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Is that channel 69 for us??

Lehigh/Colgate was on that channel a few weeks back.

Yes

89Hen
November 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I literally work less than a mile from this place.
I don't know that bar, but I know exactly where Diagonal is (it's like a one block street). I used to work at the corner of Prince and Peyton two blocks from there.