PDA

View Full Version : AccuScore-Type Predictor for FCS?

tandemlax
December 2nd, 2008, 01:58 PM
I've been searching for some sort of tool that uses repeated computer simulation of FCS games to predict an outcome. I've played around with AccuScore's predictor in the past but, to the best of my knowledge, they simulate only NFL and FBS games when it comes to football. Another site provides a similar tool for NCAA soccer games. I was hoping to compare simulated results between UNI and the various contenders for the final at large spot. Anyone know where I might be able to find such a program?

jmufan999
December 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
i've never heard of that before, but that's very interesting. sorry i don't have any new info.

appfan2008
December 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
i dont know either but that sounds pretty cool... do post if you find something

CamelCityAppFan
December 2nd, 2008, 03:09 PM
Before the ASU-SCSU game, my daughter (9) and I played the Mountaineers vs the Bulldogs on Wii. ASU won 33 to 14. We went for 2 twice and were denied both times. Both the SCSU scores were big pass plays we gave up.

We'll play ASU-Richmond sometime this week...xthumbsupx

LehighFan11
December 2nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Before the ASU-SCSU game, my daughter (9) and I played the Mountaineers vs the Bulldogs on Wii. ASU won 33 to 14. We went for 2 twice and were denied both times. Both the SCSU scores were big pass plays we gave up.

We'll play ASU-Richmond sometime this week...xthumbsupx
Wait they have FCS teams on Ncaa Football for Wii? They dont have them for PS3. Is App St any good?