PDA

View Full Version : UNH vs UNI will be on Comcast

UNHFan
December 2nd, 2008, 06:44 AM
Thanks to a post on the TV Coverage thread from UNHWILDCATS05 its confirmed just thought I would give it thread so more Cat fans know

Thanks 05

Game will be on Comcast SportsNet its also know posted onn the UNH Site

smcwildcat
December 2nd, 2008, 09:03 AM
whatttt this is greattt I hope it sticks with it

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2008, 09:15 AM
That would be DirecTV channel 630 for out of market fans with the Sports Pack programming. I have actually been able to see 3 UNH games here in Florida so far this year, including a couple in HD.

A great Saturday of college football is taking shape. Gators/Tide at 4PM, and UNH/UNI at 7PM. My DVR's will be busy with all the other games.

Hansel
December 2nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
Comcast Mass or New England?

I get both on Dish Network :)

UNHFootballAlum
December 2nd, 2008, 11:26 AM
Comcast Mass or New England?

I get both on Dish Network :)

NEW England

KAUMASS
December 2nd, 2008, 11:32 AM
That would be DirecTV channel 630 for out of market fans with the Sports Pack programming. I have actually been able to see 3 UNH games here in Florida so far this year, including a couple in HD.

A great Saturday of college football is taking shape. Gators/Tide at 4PM, and UNH/UNI at 7PM. My DVR's will be busy with all the other games.

Thanks....

Good luck UNH!!

danefan
December 2nd, 2008, 11:39 AM

Don't forget - Jacksonville @ Albany at 1:30pm on YES. A little warmup game for you!:D

JMU2K_DukeDawg
December 2nd, 2008, 12:03 PM
So what's going on in the mid-atlantic to preclude Comcast from showing the Villanova @ JMU game? Apparently Washington@Cal... xnonono2x

...Western Bias xoopsx :D

Seriously, show your regional sports. If it were an ACC, CAA or A10 basketball game, ok. If it were a regional football game, ok. But a West Coast PAC-10 meaningless game? They dropped the ball on this one. xsmhx

R3TRO
December 2nd, 2008, 01:01 PM
Yay! Anyone not attending the actual game have plans to meet up with other fans a specific bar?

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Don't forget - Jacksonville @ Albany at 1:30pm on YES. A little warmup game for you!:D

Looks like Kerwin Bell has turned that Jacksonville program around pretty fast. He coached a local Catholic High School here in Ocala before moving to Jacksonville. He was a great recruiter at the high school level.xlolx Not well liked by all the public school coaches as a result of the exodus of good players transferring. Very expensive school, but somehow that was never a problem for a good football player.xsmiley_wix

He won a Division 3 state championship with some great players like John Brantley now at Florida, and the heir apparent to Tebow. Spurrier took a few to SC, and one of the kickers at Villanova also played for Bell.

93henfan
December 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
This is HUGE!

WildcatFan
December 2nd, 2008, 05:55 PM
This is HUGE!

xlolx xlolx xlolx

newsbreaker
December 2nd, 2008, 08:45 PM

FYI - outside New England the game WILL be blacked out.

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2008, 11:18 PM
FYI - outside New England the game WILL be blacked out.

What is the rational for the blackout? Did ESPN force that with the syndication so they could get money from the 4 people that might buy the Game Plan package to see that game.xlolx

pantheralum16
December 3rd, 2008, 07:09 AM
Yup...

TELEVISION

The game will also be produced by ESPN Syndication and will be carried on ESPN Gameplan and ESPN360.com. Clay Matvick (play-by-play) and Jay Walker (analyst) will have the call.

http://unipanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120108aab.html

UNIFanSince1983
December 3rd, 2008, 10:45 AM
It has been picked up by local Mediacom and CFU too for those UNI fans here wondering.