PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Official Prediction Thread - Scores/Winners

Go Apps
December 1st, 2008, 07:27 AM
Who do you have now?

appfan2008
December 1st, 2008, 07:29 AM
I am going way out on a limb and taking the seeded teams... that simple...

SideLine Shooter
December 1st, 2008, 07:33 AM
#1 goes down this week!

ASUMountaineer
December 1st, 2008, 07:34 AM
The team with the most points will win in all four games. xthumbsupx

SideLine Shooter
December 1st, 2008, 07:35 AM
The team with the most points will win in all four games. xthumbsupx

You are 100% correct!xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
December 1st, 2008, 07:36 AM
You are 100% correct!xthumbsupx

YES! I CAN'T LOSE! xlolx

jus10asu
December 1st, 2008, 07:48 AM
I'm goin with Montana over Weber, Villanova over JMU, UNI over New Hampshire, and of course APP STATE over Richmond

jus10asu
December 1st, 2008, 07:48 AM
JMU's luck will run out in the nova game.

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 08:26 AM
I like James Madison, UNH, Montana and Appalachian State to win.

James Madison beat 'Nova (granted on a miracle) in 'Nova, so I think Harrisonburg will give them an advantage, though it will be close, no doubt.

Montana struggled against Weber at Weber, but it's hard to beat a team twice in one season, and Montana is good at home. Again, it'll be close.

Appalachian State over Richmond. I was riding the Richmond bandwagon for awhile, but I just don't think they can beat Appalachian. They've kind of let me down most of the season with their close wins. I like Appalachian by 10+.

UNH just beat the team that beat UNI, and lost by just three to a team that had Erik Sanders last season. Toman isn't Santos, but he's been close statistically this season. Kackert should have a huge game on that turf, and if UNI is even close to SIU in terms of talent, UNH should win, since they played their worst game of the season last week and won by 9.

appfan2008
December 1st, 2008, 08:32 AM

James Madison beat 'Nova (granted on a miracle) in 'Nova, so I think Harrisonburg will give them an advantage, though it will be close, no doubt.

Montana struggled against Weber at Weber, but it's hard to beat a team twice in one season, and Montana is good at home. Again, it'll be close.

Appalachian State over Richmond. I was riding the Richmond bandwagon for awhile, but I just don't think they can beat Appalachian. They've kind of let me down most of the season with their close wins. I like Appalachian by 10+.
UNH just beat the team that beat UNI, and lost by just three to a team that had Erik Sanders last season. Toman isn't Santos, but he's been close statistically this season. Kackert should have a huge game on that turf, and if UNI is even close to SIU in terms of talent, UNH should win, since they played their worst game of the season last week and won by 9.

Lord knows I hope you are right

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Oh, UNH played their worst game of the season last week? How convenient. That means that your four point victory over Maine wasn't your worst game? Good, because we beat them by 25, should have been 50.

Here goes nothing,

Richmond (close)
Nova (10+)
UNI (10+)
Weber (10+)

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 08:58 AM
Oh, UNH played their worst game of the season last week? How convenient. That means that your four point victory over Maine wasn't your worst game? Good, because we beat them by 25, should have been 50.

Here goes nothing,

Richmond (close)
Nova (10+)
UNI (10+)
Weber (10+)

You were already corrected in one thread, but it was IN A BLIZZARD. There was no ability to throw the ball in that game, something that UNH will do a plenty facing UNI. What was impressive was that UNH found a way to win, on the road, against a team that had the weather conditions in their favor. UNH probably wins by close to your margin if you consider the better weather.

93henfan
December 1st, 2008, 09:02 AM
Nova by 2
Richmond by 4
UNI by 7
Weber by 10

MTGrizzFan
December 1st, 2008, 09:06 AM
I'm goin with Montana over Weber, Villanova over JMU, UNI over New Hampshire, and of course APP STATE over Richmond

sounds about right to me

B&G
December 1st, 2008, 09:09 AM
ASU by 12
Nova by 3
Griz by 16
UNI by 7

... I think JMU should beat 'Nova but I have this thing about picking a team to beat a foe for a 2nd time in the playoffs. Same thing with Montana/Weber, the rematch makes MT a no-brainer for me. I gave my reasons for App to win in that thread. That only leaves UNI-UNH which should be a barnburner. It's too tough for me to go against UNI in the dome though.

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 09:09 AM
You were already corrected in one thread, but it was IN A BLIZZARD. There was no ability to throw the ball in that game, something that UNH will do a plenty facing UNI. What was impressive was that UNH found a way to win, on the road, against a team that had the weather conditions in their favor. UNH probably wins by close to your margin if you consider the better weather.So what your saying is Maine played normal, and UNH just couldn't run against them? That's good news for UNI's all time leading rusher Corey Lewis, and Derek Law.

By the way, the SIU game was the worst game of the season UNI played, and it was back on freaking September 27. Since then UNI has won 9 in a row.

AND incase you didn't know it took a UNI fumble on the 4 yard line going in for a TD, and a fumble on our own 40 with 30 seconds left to beat us on a last second field goal.

UNI by 11

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 09:11 AM
It took Toman's throw bouncing off of the umpire for SIU to have any shot against UNH.

Try running in 2 inches of snow. You tell me who's favored in that matchup.

You're facing a better UNH team this year, and we almost beat you last year, when you were better. Double digit victory seems difficult for me to believe.

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 09:13 AM
So would you say that the Maine game was your worst game of the year?

I thought it was against SIU and thats why you ONLY beat them by 9?

Or would you say any game you don't win by three touchdowns was your worst game of the year, whatever makes your team sound better and Valley teams sound worse. No smack is needed I guess, thats what I love by FCS football. If the New Hampshire QB was missing wide open receivers against SIU I can only imagine how shaken he will be once our D-Lineman put him on the nice dry turf about 7 or 8 times in the first half, might not all be sacks, but he will go down.

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 09:16 AM

Grief. I would say that the conditions were not conducive to a high output offensive performance. If UNH was playing in the UNIdome against Maine, I'd predict similar results.

SIU gave us a game effort, but it was clear to me that UNH was the better team. If you lost to that team, even if it was a poor day, it's hard to imagine UNI as MUCH better. Expect a better day from Toman, too. SIU has a very good defense and did not give us short routes, but Toman missed a bunch of gimmes with no pressure, too.

UNH Fanboi
December 1st, 2008, 09:31 AM

Or would you say any game you don't win by three touchdowns was your worst game of the year, whatever makes your team sound better and Valley teams sound worse. No smack is needed I guess, thats what I love by FCS football. If the New Hampshire QB was missing wide open receivers against SIU I can only imagine how shaken he will be once our D-Lineman put him on the nice dry turf about 7 or 8 times in the first half, might not all be sacks, but he will go down.

Not everything is about conference hatred. Anybody who has seen all of Toman games would say that SIU was his worst game of the year. He threw 8 INTs in 11 regular season games, and threw 3 against SIU. Is it that unreasonable to think that he was simply off his game rather than so overwhelmed by the SIU defense that he missed wide open receivers several times? It is not like he has never faced pressure or been sacked before.

I don't know why this is so controversial.

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 09:32 AM
Grief. I would say that the conditions were not conducive to a high output offensive performance. If UNH was playing in the UNIdome against Maine, I'd predict similar results.

SIU gave us a game effort, but it was clear to me that UNH was the better team. If you lost to that team, even if it was a poor day, it's hard to imagine UNI as MUCH better. Expect a better day from Toman, too. SIU has a very good defense and did not give us short routes, but Toman missed a bunch of gimmes with no pressure, too.
If you think SIU had a very good defense, you'll shat yourself with UNI's

UNIFanSince1983
December 1st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Can you guys move this talk to the UNI/UNH thread and talk about what this topic is about?

ASU by 13
JMU by 6
Montana by 3
and I am not quite ready to predict UNI vs UNH

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 09:39 AM
Because you guys are refusing to give Southern Illinois's defense any credit what soever. You are essentially telling me that even after playing that tough Maine team in the snow, he saved his worst game of the year for SIU?

Is it possible that SIU is the best team you have played all year? That is why he had a poor game? If you are asking me to "not be un-reasonable" then why can't I ask you the same?

Who is the best team you have played this year?

I have looked at your schedule, no Richmond, no JMU, heck you lost your homecoming game to a non-playoff team Bill and Mary. Don't go making excuses saying that "he was just off", give credit where credit is due.

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 09:43 AM
xoutofrepx
Because you guys are refusing to give Southern Illinois's defense any credit what soever. You are essentially telling me that even after playing that tough Maine team in the snow, he saved his worst game of the year for SIU?

Is it possible that SIU is the best team you have played all year? That is why he had a poor game? If you are asking me to "not be un-reasonable" then why can't I ask you the same?

I have looked at your schedule, no Richmond, no JMU, heck you lost your homecoming game to a non-playoff team Bill and Mary. Don't go making excuses saying that "he was just off", give credit where credit is due.

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 09:43 AM
Villanova, easily. SIU isn't close. Also, UNH beat an FBS team with a better defense. From what I saw, I think Maine, UMass and W&M would give a pretty competitive effort with SIU, too.

Who's the best team UNI played? Looks like SIU, who you lost to. Let's move this to the thread, because I think other people are getting annoyed.

UNH Fanboi
December 1st, 2008, 09:45 AM

Villanova was clearly the best team UNH played all year. Toman played decently against Maine considering the terrible conditions.

I think everyone is willing to admit that the SIU defense played some role in Toman's poor performance, but it does not fully explain how he missed wide open receivers.

You MVC people have some major inferiority complex issues :p

Chi Panther
December 1st, 2008, 09:50 AM
When UNI played at SIU we had 5 Turnovers.....keep thinking about UNI's 3 point loss.

Another thing I'm sick about is last year's game. UNI was by Far a better team than UNH. UNH had 0 Turnovers, and UNI had 3. UNH had a kick off returned for a TD. UNI outgained UNH 570 to 370.xreadx

http://unipanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2007-2008/unifb12.html

Seems to me UNI was the much better team, UNH just got the breaks to hang around....

I'm going with all 4 seeded teams this week.xthumbsupx

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 09:53 AM
When UNI played at SIU we had 5 Turnovers.....keep thinking about UNI's 3 point loss.

Another thing I'm sick about is last year's game. UNI was by Far a better team than UNH. UNH had 0 Turnovers, and UNI had 3. UNH had a kick off returned for a TD. UNI outgained UNH 570 to 370.xreadx

http://unipanthers.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/stats/2007-2008/unifb12.html

Seems to me UNI was the much better team, UNH just got the breaks to hang around....

I'm going with all 4 seeded teams this week.xthumbsupx

You mean, you want me to ignore UNI's bad bounces and breaks, but you want me to give credit to SIU for the same bounces and breaks that kept the UNH game closer than it should've been? I see. That's some sound logic, to me.

Chi Panther
December 1st, 2008, 09:58 AM
You mean, you want me to ignore UNI's bad bounces and breaks, but you want me to give credit to SIU for the same bounces and breaks that kept the UNH game closer than it should've been? I see. That's some sound logic, to me.

I have not said once in here that SIU is better than UNH.xrolleyesx

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 10:08 AM
I have not said once in here that SIU is better than UNH.xrolleyesx

You said to keep thinking about UNI's loss to SIU because they had 5 turnovers. UNH had three turnovers and their QB had his worst game of the season, and won by 9. I just want you to analyze that and consider what it might mean. Both teams played "bad" by their standards, one won.

newsbreaker
December 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM
The UNH fans would have a good point if football teams stayed the same all year long. Since the SIU game, UNI has only gotten better (much better) while SIU was peaking around that time.

93henfan
December 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM
Simmer down UNI people. Delaware took a year off from the playoffs so you guys would get another chance to go to Chatty. Make the most of it.

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 10:13 AM
I don't doubt that UNI has improved since the game against SIU, but you haven't played anyone the caliber of UNH since that SIU game. I'm not actually sure you've played anyone the caliber of UNH all season, beyond the FBS opponent.

Where are the fans saying that UNH would lose to SDSU by double digits now, PS? Or those suggesting that UNH was overrated?

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 10:16 AM
Simmer down UNI people. Delaware took a year off from the playoffs so you guys would get another chance to go to Chatty. Make the most of it.

As much as I hate to admit it, that is funny!

Eight Legger
December 1st, 2008, 10:17 AM
Richmond 41, Appalachian State 38
JMU 28, Villanova 24
UNH 35, UNI 27
Weber State 36, Montana 26

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 10:18 AM
I don't doubt that UNI has improved since the game against SIU, but you haven't played anyone the caliber of UNH since that SIU game. I'm not actually sure you've played anyone the caliber of UNH all season, beyond the FBS opponent.

Where are the fans saying that UNH would lose to SDSU by double digits now, PS? Or those suggesting that UNH was overrated?

Okay?

Yes, there is a very good chance that you will be the best team we have played all year, there is also a very good chance that we will be the best team you have played all year, it is the freaking National Quarterfinals, that is how it is supposed to be. Why can't you admit that?

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 10:26 AM
Okay?

Yes, there is a very good chance that you will be the best team we have played all year, there is also a very good chance that we will be the best team you have played all year, it is the freaking National Quarterfinals, that is how it is supposed to be. Why can't you admit that?

No problem admitting it. I took umbrage to your assertion that UNI was dramatically better than UNH because of the difference in the Maine scores, where you ignored the weather conditions. The rest is just calculated drivel.

appstate38
December 1st, 2008, 10:30 AM
ASU 40 UR 31
JMU 35 Nova 31
Montana 41 Weber 38
UNI 24 UNH 21

all seeds advance. Why not, it could happen!

rcny46
December 1st, 2008, 10:38 AM
Villanova was clearly the best team UNH played all year. Toman played decently against Maine considering the terrible conditions.

I think everyone is willing to admit that the SIU defense played some role in Toman's poor performance, but it does not fully explain how he missed wide open receivers.

You MVC people have some major inferiority complex issues :p

I definitely have to agree with your last sentence.It's getting to be ridiculous,and frankly I'm sick and tired of seeing UNH becoming everybody's favorite "whipping boy." xconfusedx

rickyball
December 1st, 2008, 10:51 AM
No problem admitting it. I took umbrage to your assertion that UNI was dramatically better than UNH because of the difference in the Maine scores, where you ignored the weather conditions. The rest is just calculated drivel.

UNH beats Maine by three scores in good weather. The snow and wind helped Maine's defense quite a bit.

As for last week, UNH won despite playing poorly all day on offense. Some of that can be attributed to SIU's defense, however Toman is a much better passer then he showed. He missed at least 5 open recievers, one of which was in the back of the end zone.

Either way, neither of these games are true representations of UNHs offense and should not be concidered to be the "norm".

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 10:54 AM
While I don't think UNH beats Maine by three scores in Maine with good weather, I think UNH would've had a better performance without the snow.

Anyway, good luck to all 8 teams this week.

smcwildcat
December 1st, 2008, 10:59 AM

very well said its scary how good we can be if everyone plays to potential

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 11:03 AM
UNH beats Maine by three scores in good weather. The snow and wind helped Maine's defense quite a bit.

As for last week, UNH won despite playing poorly all day on offense. Some of that can be attributed to SIU's defense, however Toman is a much better passer then he showed. He missed at least 5 open recievers, one of which was in the back of the end zone.

Either way, neither of these games are true representations of UNHs offense and should not be concidered to be the "norm".

What is the norm? Executing every play to perfection and scoring a touchdown every offensive play? That is awfully lofty expectations.

Ronin
December 1st, 2008, 11:04 AM
JMU
UNI
App St
Montana (only because they are at home)

UNH Fanboi
December 1st, 2008, 11:09 AM
What is the norm? Executing every play to perfection and scoring a touchdown every offensive play? That is awfully lofty expectations.

The norm is Toman having a completion percentage of 68% and a TD/INT ratio of 3/1, instead of a 50% completion percentage and TD/INT ratio of 0/3.

AppSt.09
December 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM
App
Nova
Griz
UNI

LehighFan11
December 1st, 2008, 11:21 AM
Nova by 7
Montana by 10
UNH by 13
App St by 17

unipanthers8907
December 1st, 2008, 12:05 PM
How about all the UNI and UNH fans just wait til Saturday and let the game be settled on the field. The better team will win the game.

WrenFGun
December 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
How about all the UNI and UNH fans just wait til Saturday and let the game be settled on the field. The better team will win the game.

Heh, then what am I going to talk about all week? xlolx

unipanthers8907
December 1st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Nova by 1
Montana by 10
App State by 14
UNI by 6

Aeacos
December 1st, 2008, 12:13 PM
Villanova, easily. SIU isn't close. Also, UNH beat an FBS team with a better defense. From what I saw, I think Maine, UMass and W&M would give a pretty competitive effort with SIU, too.

Who's the best team UNI played? Looks like SIU, who you lost to. Let's move this to the thread, because I think other people are getting annoyed.

BYU would have been the best team we played all year.

Peems
December 1st, 2008, 12:22 PM
What I think...
App by 7
JMU by 6
UNH by 3
Weber by 10

What I want...
Richmond by 10
Nova by 7
UNH/UNI don't really care
Griz by 100+

BearGibson
December 1st, 2008, 12:22 PM
Seeded teams win.

Though I do think 'Nova and Richmond have a good chance at a W

Grizaholic17
December 1st, 2008, 12:25 PM
Appy over Richmond. What a game that will be...NOT

UNH over UNI...pay back from last year.

JMU over Nova, I don't think Nova can make it close again.

Montana over Weber...Wa/Griz was the missing link...we all know it.

appstate38
December 1st, 2008, 12:35 PM
The norm is Toman having a completion percentage of 68% and a TD/INT ratio of 3/1, instead of a 50% completion percentage and TD/INT ratio of 0/3.

Are these numbers the result of playing a better defensive team??? Would his numbers be the same if JMU and UR were thrown into the scheduling mix? Yes I know you can't help who you play. But when the competition gets better this is what the results were

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Are these numbers the result of playing a better defensive team??? Would his numbers be the same if JMU and UR were thrown into the scheduling mix? Yes I know you can't help who you play. But when the competition gets better this is what the results were
QUIT USING LOGIC!xrotatehx

Rekdiver
December 1st, 2008, 01:20 PM
ASU in OT
UNI by 10
Nova by 1
Montana by 13

Pitz
December 1st, 2008, 01:28 PM
App by 3 - Really want to pick Richmond, but until App loses at home in the playoffs...
Montana by 7 - As stated above me, Wa-Griz was the missing link.
JMU by 9 - If they can win on the road in bad weather, at home in better weather should be the difference.
UNI by 4 - Should be a great test for UNH. Can they make it two in a row on the road against the MVFC? Head says not in the UNI Dome.

apppackdad
December 1st, 2008, 01:34 PM
APP
UNI
'NOVA
MONTANA

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 1st, 2008, 01:47 PM
App State 45 Richmond 28
JMU 35 Villanova 31
UNH 30 UNI 24
Weber State 38 Montana 21

Edge316007
December 1st, 2008, 03:08 PM
Appalachian by 13
Villanova by 3
Northern Iowa by 7
Montana by 17

MacThor
December 1st, 2008, 03:42 PM

Other than W&M, what close wins?

petethepenguin15
December 1st, 2008, 05:01 PM
Jmu by 3
Montana by 13
Asu by 7
Uni by 10

nmatsen
December 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM
Wow, I don't know if I have ever seen a signature that makes me want to barf as much as that one Penguin, other than the fact that YSU being 1-3 in anything is cool.

Shellin
December 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
I appreciate all of the optimism by folks around the country picking the Griz by double digits but in all honesty I think that if the Griz do manage to win this game it won't be by more than a TD.

JMU by 7
Montana by 3
ASU by 14
UNI by 10

ericsaid
December 1st, 2008, 05:05 PM
App by 17
JMU by 14
Weber by 10
UNI by 3

UNHFootballAlum
December 1st, 2008, 05:17 PM

WOW! if this is the better defense that you are talking about that held us to 29 points and 350 yards of total offense, then I'll take that kind of better defense everyday

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 1st, 2008, 05:24 PM
App by 10
JMU by 3
Griz by 7
UNI by 14

Mountain Panther
December 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
What I want:

UNI over UNH
Richmond over ASU
Montana over Weber
Villanova over JMU

UNI and Montana meet in Chatty. Can you guess who I'd like to win that game?

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 1st, 2008, 05:39 PM
What I want:

UNI over UNH
Richmond over ASU
Montana over Weber
Villanova over JMU

UNI and Montana meet in Chatty. Can you guess who I'd like to win that game?

Ya, a big game animal! :D

Mountain Panther
December 1st, 2008, 05:46 PM
Ya, a big game animal! :D

You call THIS a big game animal?

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50251893/Beige_Teddy_Bear.jpg

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
You call THIS a big game animal?

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50251893/Beige_Teddy_Bear.jpg

I guess, but only if this is one too xsmiley_wix
(BTW panthers are big game animals too hehe)

JMU-MRD-DAD
December 1st, 2008, 06:20 PM
Quite a few people are picking Nova in the JMU-NOVA poll, but are picking the Dukes in this thread.....hmmmmm

Dukes roll by 14+

Go Dukes

achrist70
December 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
It sounds like according to UNH fans the only way that UNI is going to win is if we move the game to a local high school stadium. There are a few around here that are bigger than New Hampshire's stadium.

asu3peat
December 1st, 2008, 06:36 PM
JMU (-12.5)
Vill

UM (-7.5)
WSU

ASU (-10.5)
UR

UNI (-8.5)
UNH

Reign of Terrier
December 1st, 2008, 06:46 PM

I second that

UNH Fanboi
December 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM
It sounds like according to UNH fans the only way that UNI is going to win is if we move the game to a local high school stadium. There are a few around here that are bigger than New Hampshire's stadium.

Don't know what you're talking about. Most of the posts I have seen have been guardedly optimistic and are predicting a close game. Personally, I think that UNH will win if their play their A game, but I'm nervous because they have shown some choking propensity during the regular season.

My predictions are:

UNH by 7
Montana by 10
Villanova by 3
App. St. by 7

achrist70
December 1st, 2008, 08:31 PM
Don't know what you're talking about. Most of the posts I have seen have been guardedly optimistic and are predicting a close game. Personally, I think that UNH will win if their play their A game, but I'm nervous because they have shown some choking propensity during the regular season.

My predictions are:

UNH by 7
Montana by 10
Villanova by 3
App. St. by 7

I'm just saying that some were saying how many were saying that the only reason that the Maine game was close was because of the snow. I know it probably helped them, but I don't think it was the only reason. And I really don't think a really good UNI defense is getting enough recognition. I agree the team that brings their A game will win this game, they seem to be very close is talent.

achrist70
December 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
Here are my predictions

UNI by 12
Montana by 7
JMU by 3
Richmond by 3 in OT

DukeBluDevils09
December 1st, 2008, 08:36 PM
I think it's amusing that the people that aren't choosing JMU to win are either App St. fans or people who have never even seen the Dukes play (Montana, UNI, UNH). However, you are entitled to your opinions and so am I.
JMU by 14
App St by 3
UNH by 6
Weber by 6

Appaholic
December 1st, 2008, 08:36 PM
Villanova 31-17

Montana 24-22

App St 49-24

UNH 17-10

AAadict
December 1st, 2008, 09:01 PM
Sagarin
#34 JMU (77.84 w/sos rank 122) over #56 Villanova (72.18/128)
#76 Montana (68.95/164) over #87 Weber St. (66.38/137)
#53 App. St. (73.04/141) over #54 Richmond (73.01/134)
#79 UNH (68.48/145) over #95 UNI (64.70/171)

Who is smarter than a computer?

charliej
December 1st, 2008, 09:10 PM
I think it's amusing that the people that aren't choosing JMU to win are either App St. fans or people who have never even seen the Dukes play (Montana, UNI, UNH). However, you are entitled to your opinions and so am I.
JMU by 14
App St by 3
UNH by 6
Weber by 6

I have seen JMU...and I think a 14 point win is overly optimistic.xnonox

DukeBluDevils09
December 1st, 2008, 09:19 PM
oh sorry, i forgot to include Nova in that statement as well

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
Montana 35, Weber 31. Another big win at home. xnodx

JMU 21, Villanova 20. Lightning strikes twice in this battle of 2 of the 3 best teams in the land! xeekx

UNH 35, UNI 34. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, UNI. The heretic in me also says that Toman is (or, at least, will be) better than Richard Flutie Santos. xthumbsupx

App State 34, Richmond 31. 2 OTs to settle this battle of titans. Never bet against Armanti the Awesome One. xnonox

UNIFanSince1983
December 1st, 2008, 10:11 PM
Villanova 31-17

Montana 24-22

App St 49-24

UNH 17-10

This is the only way I think UNH can win this game. They need a low scoring game. But I am not sure a team that averages giving up 22.5 points will keep us to 10. I am not saying UNH can't win obviously, but I just think they will need to hold us low because our D is much much improved from last year.

GrizFanStuckInUtah
December 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
JMU by 14
App St by 3
UNH by 6
Weber by 6

I have you penciled in for a FG edge(page 7 i think). Wofford gave you all you wanted last week and I think Nova will do the same this week. But I think you guys will pull it out even if I don't want you too xsmiley_wix

jlcharles
December 1st, 2008, 11:15 PM
I've never seen a whinier bunch of fans than those of UNI. Seriously. You'd think everytime someone picked against you, they slapped your mom's. Good God.

jlcharles
December 1st, 2008, 11:21 PM
UNH by 3
Richmond finally ends the App streak, just barely.
Montana in a close one.

I fully expect to be 0-3 in my picks. We'll see.

clenz
December 1st, 2008, 11:22 PM
UNH by 3
Richmond finally ends the App streak, just barely.
Montana in a close one.

I fully expect to be 0-3 in my picks. We'll see.
As long as your wrong with the first one, I'm happy

Keeper
December 2nd, 2008, 03:45 AM
JMU (-12.5)
Vill

UM (-7.5)
WSU

ASU (-10.5)
UR

UNI (-8.5)
UNH

What's this ?? Official betting lines ?? Source ??

petethepenguin15
December 4th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Getting closer and closer to that UNI game can't wait. I have a good feeling for an upset. But I am doubtful

Longhorn
December 4th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Richmond 41, Appalachian State 38
JMU 28, Villanova 24
UNH 35, UNI 27
Weber State 36, Montana 26

I'm shocked. We actually agree on something. xlolx xpeacex

Longhorn
December 4th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Villanova 31-17

xcoffeex You realize of course, that in the few losses JMU has suffered at home over the last 4 years the point differential has been by 1, 1, 2, and 3 points?

But I'll play along. Give me JMU and 13 pts. (I'll give you the push on the tie) and we can place a small wager. xnodx

Fair notice...Nova may be missing 2-3 defensive starters Saturday due to injuries sustained in the Colgate game.

ericsaid
December 4th, 2008, 08:15 PM
App 31 UR 17
JMU 38 Villanova 24
UNI 38 UNH 35
Weber State 31 Montana 30