PDA

View Full Version : Richmond @ Appy State

DTSpider
November 29th, 2008, 10:01 PM
I know that the team can't wait for another shot at ASU on Saturday. It's going to be a huge challenge and I know our guys will be ready, and come to play hard. Richmond will have to keep the offense "opened up" IMO as ASU will score points.

One thing I was wondering was is this the first playoff rematch that ASU has had since the start of their national title run?

Hoping that it's at noon on the U as I can't make it there in person and I don't want ASU back under the lights.

appstate38
November 29th, 2008, 10:07 PM
We have our tickets and are ready to go.... Will be sitting in section 110 near the Spider faithful.... I promise to be on my best behavior.

theasushow
November 29th, 2008, 10:29 PM
yep...first playoff rematch. we did play furman in the playoffs in '05 after losing to them in the regular season.

DinoDex200
November 30th, 2008, 11:03 AM
yep...first playoff rematch. we did play furman in the playoffs in '05 after losing to them in the regular season.

It's one of the things that will be interesting about these playoffs...we have a team playing us that saw us last season, and if we get farther, it could happen 2 more times (potentially with UNI and JMU).

UNI was almost 4 season ago, and it was at a netural site, so 2 very different teams, but the other two are very recent.

Richmond won't be in an unfamiliar place in Boone, and JMU (if we face them) knows us about as well as any team in the country. Can we come up with the plays to beat teams like that?

Touchdown Yosef
November 30th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I will be the first to request and edit in the title of this thread.

BearGibson
November 30th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Who does Richmond have at RB? A solid RB could cause problems for App.

DX Man
November 30th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Has the start time for the game been announced yet?