November 29th, 2008, 04:46 PM
JMU, Nova, Richmond, UNH all winners... xbowx

Maine 7-7 @ UNI

matfu
November 29th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I'm impressed! The CAA vs. App State

LehighFan11
November 29th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Well JMU, Nova, and Richmond were all solid favorites. UNH only surprise if you want to call it that.

theasushow
November 29th, 2008, 04:52 PM
i agree, no real suprises yet, i would consider a maine victory an upset tho. but if maine beats uni then the caa could quickly go from 5 alive to 2 alive this time next week.

JMU Newbill
November 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM
can't say i am all that surprised.... but then again what would i know?

aust42
November 29th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I've been routing for my CAA brothers all day. I've watched all the games so far via the video feeds on my dual 21 inch monitors. Two 1AA playoff games on at once and my TV broadcasting the Prime Time games. Technology is great.

th0m
November 29th, 2008, 04:58 PM
i agree, no real suprises yet, i would consider a maine victory an upset tho. but if maine beats uni then the caa could quickly go from 5 alive to 2 alive this time next week.

You're already penciling in a win vs. Richmond?

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 29th, 2008, 05:02 PM
If the CAA has 2 alive next week, they have 2 of the 4 semifinal teams. What is wrong with that?

redspider
November 29th, 2008, 05:04 PM
The CAA has been great now you guys see why we get so many teams in the playoffs because we play in the toughest conference and deserve to get that many.

Tubby Raymond
November 29th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Bears getting a stompin

theasushow
November 29th, 2008, 05:08 PM
You're already penciling in a win vs. Richmond?

i said COULD...meaning IF appalachian beats richmond, if i didnt think Richmond could beat app then I would have said this time next week the caa will have 2 teams left....but I know better. im pretty sure the richmond defense has improved from the 313 rushing yards ae put on them last year in the semifinals.xthumbsupx

th0m
November 29th, 2008, 05:11 PM
It'll be a competitive game, that's for sure. Richmond will be one of the better defenses ASU will have seen, and they'll make the Mountaineers pay a whole lot more for those costly early turnovers than did SCSU.

theasushow
November 29th, 2008, 05:24 PM
It'll be a competitive game, that's for sure. Richmond will be one of the better defenses ASU will have seen, and they'll make the Mountaineers pay a whole lot more for those costly early turnovers than did SCSU.

i think that all 4 games next week have the potential to be great ones, no matter the outcome of todays remaining games. i can honestly see any of the remaining teams making a run for chatty.
should be a great weekend!

and ofcourse i think tonights game may be the best one of the day.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 29th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Maine seems like the Colgate of the CAA. Good when they're in their eliments, cold, snow and slop, but once they're taken out of their comfy zone their style of play doesn't work.

th0m
November 29th, 2008, 05:32 PM
I guess the same can be said about Northeastern. Have to play at a crappy facility in order to get some wins xlolx

Huskies, I kid, I kid ;)

mainejeff
November 29th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Maine seems like the Colgate of the CAA. Good when they're in their eliments, cold, snow and slop, but once they're taken out of their comfy zone their style of play doesn't work.

Maine is 1 -1 in cold, snow and slop this season......xrolleyesx