PDA

View Full Version : UNH BABY!!

UNHFan
November 29th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Though my heart has aged 5 years Ill take the win!!

UNH!!! UNH!!! UNH!!!!

siuham
November 29th, 2008, 04:21 PM
It was rough. I'm proud of our fans, even though a lot of them left at the start of the 4th, and I couldn't get them to stand in the 4th for our 9-3 team with a new coahc, new offense, new defense, I'm proud we made that showing. GL NH rest of the way.

UNHFan
November 29th, 2008, 04:37 PM
You should be proud!! Im not going to diss any Saluki fan period!! Great game for both of us. Thanks for supporting UNH rest of the way. Im doing them same if we lose to anyone of course :)

siuham
November 29th, 2008, 04:43 PM
If UNH loses, it better be to UNI. Go MVFC or NH.

Houndawg
November 29th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Congrats, Cats, and hats off to your special teams.xbowx Great KO returns won the field position game and a blocked punt sealed the deal. Haven't seen the stats yet, just got back from the game; great day, small crowd, exciting game to watch. I guess the good news is that we lose one starter on defense and three on offense. Good luck from here on out, anybody needs me, I'll be in Crapsville.:(

Old Cat Fan
November 29th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Congrats, Cats, and hats off to your special teams.xbowx Great KO returns won the field position game and a blocked punt sealed the deal. Haven't seen the stats yet, just got back from the game; great day, small crowd, exciting game to watch. I guess the good news is that we lose one starter on defense and three on offense. Good luck from here on out, anybody needs me, I'll be in Crapsville.:(

In addition the 5 field goals from Tom Bishop was a UNH team record the previous was 3 hats off to a good SIU team and season. xthumbsupx

appstate1998
November 29th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I still have to be a diehard App supporter and pray for a 4th...but UNH about killed my bracket today....stop that....I have you guys winning it all. So enough with the heart attacks and put them away quicker...kk thanks

Houndawg
November 29th, 2008, 07:52 PM
In addition the 5 field goals from Tom Bishop was a UNH team record the previous was 3 hats off to a good SIU team and season. xthumbsupx

That's why the special teams deserve game balls- those FGs were set up by great KO returns.xthumbsupx With any kind of KO coverage those 25 30 yard drives end in punts instead of FGs. #7 played a hell of a game.

93henfan
November 29th, 2008, 09:59 PM
UNH HUGE!!!xlolx

Congrats brother.