PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream last night that App lost

bigappfan10
November 28th, 2008, 08:17 PM
which means that a) i need to really get a life and b) i take this too serious but i really did have a dream last night that ASU lost to SC State. Sorry to clog the blogs but it was too real and i'm thinking that it is my responsibility to express this outwardly as some type of non-jinx thingamajigger...i remember coach moore saying that we just weren't prepared, took them too lightly, and i even remember watching the domed van peezee talking about it on sportscenter..the big upset...so ol jerry if you're reading blogs before the big game (and we all know you are:) ya know xcoffeex let'em know to wake up and don't lose!!!

uofmman1122
November 28th, 2008, 08:19 PM
which means that a) i need to really get a life and b) i take this too serious but i really did have a dream last night that ASU lost to SC State. Sorry to clog the blogs but it was too real and i'm thinking that it is my responsibility to express this outwardly as some type of non-jinx thingamajigger...i remember coach moore saying that we just weren't prepared, took them too lightly, and i even remember watching the domed van peezee talking about it on sportscenter..the big upset...so ol jerry if you're reading blogs before the big game (and we all know you are:) ya know xcoffeex let'em know to wake up and don't lose!!!The fact that you expressed it on here solidifies it as an official jynx.

Congratulations. xlolxxlolxxlolx:p:p:p

ASU_jvc
November 28th, 2008, 08:28 PM
which means that a) i need to really get a life and b) i take this too serious but i really did have a dream last night that ASU lost to SC State. Sorry to clog the blogs but it was too real and i'm thinking that it is my responsibility to express this outwardly as some type of non-jinx thingamajigger...i remember coach moore saying that we just weren't prepared, took them too lightly, and i even remember watching the domed van peezee talking about it on sportscenter..the big upset...so ol jerry if you're reading blogs before the big game (and we all know you are:) ya know xcoffeex let'em know to wake up and don't lose!!!

lock it up