PDA

View Full Version : Griz press conference

mlbowl
November 26th, 2008, 08:33 AM
http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=7649&m=18

Ronbo
November 26th, 2008, 08:53 AM
There's a lot to be said about "depth" on a football team when an 11-1 team only gets 3 1st team All Conference players. The Big Sky even had NAU with 4 1st teamers and they sucked.

Montana is so deep and we platoon so heavily that the stats just don't pile up enough for the individual awards.

Bobby Hauck
"I don't believe there is one player on our team that would trade their Championship Rings for that All Conference Certificate."

mlbowl
November 26th, 2008, 09:00 AM
There's a lot to be said about "depth" on a football team when an 11-1 team only gets 3 1st team All Conference players. The Big Sky even had NAU with 4 1st teamers and they sucked.

Montana is so deep and we platoon so heavily that the stats just don't pile up enough for the individual awards.

Bobby Hauck
"I don't believe there is one player on our team that would trade their Championship Rings for that All Conference Certificate."

xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

placidlakegriz
November 26th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Bobby Hauck
"Last weekend was awesome. If you're a Grizzly Fan and didn't enjoy last Saturday, you gotta find something else to do because it doesn't get any better than that."

:) :)

gbhmt
November 26th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I never noticed this before, but boy Andrew Schmidt is one baaaad lookin dude.

Grizalltheway
November 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Bobby Hauck
"because it doesn't get any better than that."

:) :)

Another trip to Chatty, perhaps? xeyebrowx

Not that I didn't enjoy the game. xpeacex

Bobcat94
November 26th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Good stuff, Great interviews and classy group. Well done, dare I say it looks like a FBS press conference...xthumbsupx