PDA

View Full Version : Sean Schaefer

andy7171
November 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM
4 years - started 44 out of 45 games

Completed 1,044 of 1,610 passes for 11,644 yards and 76 TDs.

He threw for over 300 yards in 15 games.

After our OT Jermon Bushrod graduated in 2006 and was drafted in the 4th round by the Saints, our O-line never fully recovered to give him the protection he deserved.

He will be missed next year for certain.

yorkcountyUNHfan
November 25th, 2008, 11:28 AM

After our OT Jermon Bushrod graduated in 2006 and was drafted in the 4th round by the Saints, our O-line never fully recovered to give him the protection he deserved.

Just find yourself a new quarterback....it's easy.xsmiley_wix

andy7171
November 25th, 2008, 11:39 AM

Well we have a 22 year old Freshman transfer from New Mexico. But the odds of another Schaefer emerging immediatly following is like UNH replacing Ricky Santos ... oh wait. :D

JMUSaxMRD
November 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM
I was really impressed by Schaefer on Saturday. It is a shame you guys don't have a running game or else you could really open up the pass even more. Best of luck to Schaefer (and Towson in the future I guess).

jlcharles
November 25th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Schaefer is a stud. Best passing QB in the league. How big is he?

Rob Iola
November 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Lemme get you in touch with one Mr. Robert Schoenhoft - he's got eligibility, size, and a howitzer for an arm...

andy7171
November 26th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Schaefer is a stud. Best passing QB in the league. How big is he?

Not big. 6-1 215

bandl
November 26th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Imagine how good Towson would have been if they had an O-line, like JMU's for example. xeyebrowx *****, or even something on par with Gallaudet's or St. Mary's O-line.

Cobblestone
November 26th, 2008, 07:54 AM

WE won't miss him. xnonox

Some NFL team will grab him, that's for sure.

andy7171
November 26th, 2008, 08:00 AM
WE won't miss him. xnonox

Some NFL team will grab him, that's for sure.

I doubt it. If he's going to be a professional, it's be in the CFL or AFL.

He comes from a long line of fire fighters, he's mentioned going back home and doing just that in several interviews.

andy7171
November 26th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Imagine how good Towson would have been if they had an O-line, like JMU's for example. xeyebrowx *****, or even something on par with Gallaudet's or St. Mary's O-line.

St. Mary's of Annapolis? xconfusedx

bandl
November 26th, 2008, 08:13 AM
St. Mary's of Annapolis? xconfusedx

Sure. Or Mary Baldwin College. Any all-women's school actually.

Cobblestone
November 26th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I doubt it. If he's going to be a professional, it's be in the CFL or AFL.

He comes from a long line of fire fighters, he's mentioned going back home and doing just that in several interviews.

Sounds like a good guy. Nothing wrong with the CFL, in fact I was pretty impressed this past season when I went to see the Montreal Alouettes play.

MoBear
November 26th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Seeing that I went to Morgan State i'm happy to see him go he and Marcus Lee torched us for 4 years and this year we had them and they came from behind to beat us. The boy is good and I think he'll go to the combine and he is a very accurate QB I think we will see him in the NFL preseason and may be on a practice squad.

andy7171
November 26th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Seeing that I went to Morgan State i'm happy to see him go he and Marcus Lee torched us for 4 years and this year we had them and they came from behind to beat us. The boy is good and I think he'll go to the combine and he is a very accurate QB I think we will see him in the NFL preseason and may be on a practice squad.

He was extremely accurate.

Glad to see a Morgan Stater on the board. I was rooting for you guys(barring one game) this year. Kinda fell apart at the end eh? Never really recovered from the Norfolk State game.

MoBear
November 26th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah Norfolk St put it on us and I have no idea where our highly ranked defense went. But we need a QB that can pass our run game is fine but if any team can put 8 in the bos then we have no chance because that all was got.

jlcharles
November 26th, 2008, 11:14 AM
I'm hoping that someone gives him a legit shot in camp come August. The kid can flat out play.

WildcatFan
November 27th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Sounds like a good guy. Nothing wrong with the CFL, in fact I was pretty impressed this past season when I went to see the Montreal Alouettes play.

I'm still trying to figure out the game but it is fun to watch - 3 downs, wider field, 12 players, goal posts in the front of the end zone......but my favorite - a point for kicking it out of the endzone.