PDA

View Full Version : ANY TV UPDATES?

UNHFan
November 25th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Please use this thread if you hear anything on TV Coverage of any games

Thanks

So far all I know is App State is on ESPNU Right?

JMU Newbill
November 25th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Supposedly JMU was so late deciding on a time because they were trying to lobby/negotiate for a tv slot... not sure with who.

We ended up with a 3 PM game.... and I don't see it listed on Comcast or any of the channels I get at home.

slycat
November 25th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Texas State at Montana will be on the Big Sky Network. Internet feeds count I guess.

Better then nothing.

grizbeer
November 25th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Texas State at Montana will be on the Big Sky Network. Internet feeds count I guess.

Better then nothing.Montana website says:

TV: The TV rights for the FCS playoff game were being negotiated at press time.

My guess is it will be on KPAX in Montana, available over satellite.

jmu_duke07
November 25th, 2008, 05:10 PM
JMU-Wofford Game will be on Madizone for free...

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2008, 05:21 PM

Better then nothing.

I wish anybody trying to watch the game on that network good luck. You will need it.

nwFL Griz
November 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I wish anybody trying to watch the game on that network good luck. You will need it.

I didn't have any trouble watching UM-Wofford last year.

UNI Pike
November 25th, 2008, 05:38 PM
UNI - Maine game is currently shown on stretch internet's site as available for video. Uncertain if the video feed will be available for free. The audio will be per NCAA rules.

dgreco
November 25th, 2008, 06:24 PM
UNI - Maine game is currently shown on stretch internet's site as available for video. Uncertain if the video feed will be available for free. The audio will be per NCAA rules.

hopefully most of these games can be for free. CSTV & Penn Atlantic have all the DII games for free

nevadagriz
November 25th, 2008, 06:28 PM
xprayx xprayx xprayx please let the griz game be on some direct tv channel

mlbowl
November 25th, 2008, 06:34 PM
xprayx xprayx xprayx please let the griz game be on some direct tv channel

That didn't work for me last weekxbawlingx

EKUSteve
November 25th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Looks like the EKU/Richmond game will be on Spider TV on the internet again this year.

Kabooom
November 25th, 2008, 07:09 PM
That didn't work for me last weekxbawlingx

...it was on Comcast. Channel 698. Direct TV.

nutterlyattled
November 25th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Hello:

Southern Illinois is currently investigating the viability for streaming this game. If it is streamed, it will be available for free.

this is from strech i emailed them and got a prompt responce, i hope it is on

mlbowl
November 26th, 2008, 07:16 AM
...it was on Comcast. Channel 698. Direct TV.

I know...apparently, nobody in Florida gets that channel...even with the sports package. I can't believe Gameplan isn't showing these games. Oh well, I guess if you're not a HBCU or ASU.........No soup for you.

appfan2008
November 26th, 2008, 07:19 AM
sad to see that none of these games are on a channel that a majority of us get... not one...

AshevilleApp2
November 26th, 2008, 07:25 AM
I see that Comcast Sports South has a TBA slot on Saturday at 7:00 p.m. Keep your fingers crossed.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 26th, 2008, 08:52 AM
I have already confirmed that the 'Gate/'Nova game will not be televised.

xbawlingx

Not sure about streaming. Both 'Nova and 'Gate have generally been good about streaming on either CSTV/CBS College Sports or the 'Gate website. Stay tuned - though it might be a "webcam in the pressbox" deal.