PDA

View Full Version : NC game tickets

bamamountaineer1013
November 24th, 2008, 07:48 PM
When do tix for the game go on sale to the public?

ValleyChamp
November 24th, 2008, 07:50 PM
When do tix for the game go on sale to the public?

Don't bother.xcoolx

Skjellyfetti
November 24th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Been on sale since October sometime. They are sold out according to this:

http://sabo3.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest?eventId=45585&presenter=UTCA&venue=&event=NCAA09

Also, apparently teams will not be getting as many tickets as in years past. :(

bamamountaineer1013
November 24th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Been on sale since October sometime. They are sold out according to this:

http://sabo3.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest?eventId=45585&presenter=UTCA&venue=&event=NCAA09

Also, apparently teams will not be getting as many tickets as in years past. :(

Yeah I saw that, but I figured that something was wrong with the site, or they hadn't opened things up to the public yet.

bamamountaineer1013
November 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Think people will start unloading tickets after their team gets put out?

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2008, 08:13 PM
yeah, they will. The reason it's sold out is because bandwagon app st fans don't know to stay off the field. thus less seating. ;)

MorgantonAPPAlum
November 24th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Went on Thursday afternoon and they still had some for $30. Waited on a friend to make up his mind and Sunday evening they were gonexoopsx (Stubhub has them for like $80 and the further App goes in the playoffs the more expensive they will get)xbawlingx .

Skjellyfetti
November 24th, 2008, 08:28 PM
yeah, they will. The reason it's sold out is because bandwagon app st fans don't know to stay off the field. thus less seating. ;)

There was a a guy on the sidelines in the middle of App fans holding a big UNI banner on the ESPN broadcast of the '07 game. xlolx

TheOne14
November 24th, 2008, 08:31 PM
According to the information I have received they have cut the allotment in half. Also they are no SRO tix this year because of the debacle last year

bench
November 24th, 2008, 08:53 PM
And the friendly folks at the Yosef Club waited until this very week to let us know that unless we had met a certain level of giving, should the need arise we will not be eligible to purchase tickets for Chattanooga. That was awfully thoughtful of them.

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2008, 09:14 PM
There was a a guy on the sidelines in the middle of App fans holding a big UNI banner on the ESPN broadcast of the '07 game. xlolx

What a jerk. ;)

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2008, 09:15 PM
And the friendly folks at the Yosef Club waited until this very week to let us know that unless we had met a certain level of giving, should the need arise we will not be eligible to purchase tickets for Chattanooga. That was awfully thoughtful of them.

You REALLY didn't see that coming?

proasu89
November 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM

Got my letter today. Not high enough on points list. Alas, I did not take a chance and bought some Friday night (after much deliberation). Thanks to an alert poster on the MMB for giving us a heads up on the allotment being cut in half.

TheOne14
November 24th, 2008, 09:21 PM
You have to love the Yosef points system... I think my rank is somewhere in the 2000's.. so needless to say I'm not getting them either, if we get there

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2008, 09:25 PM
That's the upside of supporting teams before they win championships.

TheOne14
November 24th, 2008, 09:32 PM
I supported with 5 or so years worth of tuition.. haha

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2008, 09:35 PM
so did 1,000,000+ before you. thus the issue.

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2008, 09:36 PM
good to see you supporting your school. UNI's Panther Scholarship Club has very few members under 30. Especially active members.

TheOne14
November 24th, 2008, 09:38 PM
That is true.. well it was a graduation present, but I intend on keeping up with it, maybe even increasing my donations. Lot's of perks, and with the recent success of App, it's getting harder and harder to get in on it.
They also offer a Young Alumni program which helps get the new Alumni involved where they cut the donation amounts in half for the first 5 or 6 years after you graduate

bench
November 24th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Got my letter today. Not high enough on points list. Alas, I did not take a chance and bought some Friday night (after much deliberation). Thanks to an alert poster on the MMB for giving us a heads up on the allotment being cut in half.

I hate giving them the benefit of the doubt, and maybe it was sprung on them by the folks in Chattanooga, but timing the announcement that tickets would not be sold like they were last year for the exact moment that a lot of us would effectively be shjt out of luck...well, that's bullshjt, is what that is

DSUrocks07
November 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM

Cap'n Cat? xeyebrowx

MtnJumper
November 24th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Man. No sooner do I buy a flight home to NC than the #%$# championship tickets sell out.

ASUGirl703
November 24th, 2008, 11:40 PM
There will be plenty of Chatty locals to sell them to you! That sucks though!!!

luflame15
November 25th, 2008, 01:08 AM
That is crazy.

mcveyrl
November 25th, 2008, 09:37 AM
There will be plenty of Chatty locals to sell them to you! That sucks though!!!

Yea, IF I need them, I'm planning on either picking them up through the university (not likely) or picking them up on the street.

Appguy
November 25th, 2008, 10:03 AM
plan ahead, always buy as soon as available! If your team doesn't make it there will always be someone who does and will want your tix, as long as they're ok seats. too bad this year the lower bowl wasn't open at all I think as I got mine the morning they went up and there were no lower bowl tickets as opposed to last year when front row tix were there for several weeks.

BeauFoster
November 25th, 2008, 10:15 AM
I had the option for lower tickets, but chose the upper as they have a better view. Of course, the ticket office opened at 10am and I had them ordered by 10:05.

(This isn't my over confidence in ASU, my group is going to go no matter who is in the game. We've had too much fun over the past 3 years.)

Appguy
November 25th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I had the option for lower tickets, but chose the upper as they have a better view. Of course, the ticket office opened at 10am and I had them ordered by 10:05.
phone or online? I was online basically on the dot at 10 and didn't see them