PDA

View Full Version : Gameday weather...

appfan2008
November 24th, 2008, 01:03 PM
As of 2pm Monday:

SCSU @ ASU
in Boone: Saturday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%

EKU @ Richmond
in Richmond: Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wofford @ JMU
in Harrisonburg: Saturday: A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Colgate @ Villanova
in Radnor Township: Saturday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Texas St @ Montana
in Missoula: Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41

Weber St @ Cal Poly
in San Luis Obispo: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65

UNH @ SIU
in Carbondale: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

Maine @ UNI
in Cedar Falls: (not that it matters with the dome and all) Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.

looks like right now plenty of cool areas but the east coast site may have some precip to deal with... looks like boone may be the worst place to be while as you might expect SLO should be the pick of the week... nothing terrible anywhere though...

BarefootApp
November 24th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Good job. Thanks.

appfan2008
November 24th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Good job. Thanks.

no problem just wanted to have a place to put all of the games and their weather so they would be together...

crunifan
November 24th, 2008, 01:26 PM
The playoffs are the reason I love the Dome. It gets cold FAST in Cedar Falls. 72 degrees with no wind sounds lovely! xlolx

Cap'n Cat
November 24th, 2008, 01:28 PM
The playoffs are the reason I love the Dome. It gets cold FAST in Cedar Falls. 72 degrees with no wind sounds lovely! xlolx

What sounds even better is SIU fans wailing and gnashing their teeth.

appfan2008
November 25th, 2008, 07:26 AM
As of 8:30am Tuesday:

SCSU @ ASU
in Boone: Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

EKU @ Richmond
in Richmond Va: Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wofford @ JMU
in Harrisonburg: Saturday: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%

Colgate @ Villanova
in Villanova: Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Texas St @ Montana
in Missoula: Saturday: A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level 3500 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

Weber St @ Cal Poly
in San Luis Obispo: Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 68

UNH @ SIU
in Carbondale: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.

Maine @ UNI
in Cedar Falls: (not that it matters with the dome and all) Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 35.

appfan2008
November 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM
As of Wednesday at 4:15

SCSU @ ASU
in Boone: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

EKU @ Richmond
in Richmond Va: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Wofford @ JMU
in Harrisonburg: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

Colgate @ Villanova
in Villanova: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Texas St @ Montana
in Missoula: Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

Weber St @ Cal Poly
in San Luis Obispo: Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 73.

UNH @ SIU
in Carbondale: Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 47.

Maine @ UNI
in Cedar Falls: (not that it matters with the dome and all) Saturday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.

looking like the weather in the east is coming around... should be a great day for football across this great land...

Ronbo
November 26th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Missoula has been downgraded to a high of 38. Should be around 28-30 at kickoff. Mostly cloudy.

tingly
November 26th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Poly is a night game, so maybe in the 60's.

slostang
November 26th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Poly is a night game, so maybe in the 60's.

Mid 70's for tailgatine. Mid 60's at game time. Mid 50's by the time the game ends. Still not bad.

AppStateLumbee
November 26th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I hope all games during the playoffs are dry, especially the first round. I hate when people blame their team's loss on the weather. It limits the excuses.

Mountain Panther
November 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
I hope all games during the playoffs are dry, especially the first round. I hate when people blame their team's loss on the weather. It limits the excuses.

We blame the Delaware loss last year on the fact that the weather was "too perfect."

TCisMYhero
November 26th, 2008, 04:25 PM
We blame the Delaware loss last year on the fact that the weather was "too perfect."

And polar opposite outside the Dome.

AppStateLumbee
November 26th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I always thought dome teams are at a disadvantage to non-dome teams. The teams that overcome the elements on a regular basis are able to play that much harder when they are away from the elements. They are able to hit that next gear while the dome teams are stuck idling.

Mountain Panther
November 26th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I always thought dome teams are at a disadvantage to non-dome teams. The teams that overcome the elements on a regular basis are able to play that much harder when they are away from the elements. They are able to hit that next gear while the dome teams are stuck idling.

Passing team love it, as you can imagine.

kkkk2008
November 26th, 2008, 04:31 PM
As of Wednesday at 4:15

SCSU @ ASU
in Boone: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

EKU @ Richmond
in Richmond Va: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Wofford @ JMU
in Harrisonburg: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

Colgate @ Villanova
in Villanova: Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Texas St @ Montana
in Missoula: Saturday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.

Weber St @ Cal Poly
in San Luis Obispo: Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 73.

UNH @ SIU
in Carbondale: Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 47.

Maine @ UNI
in Cedar Falls: (not that it matters with the dome and all) Saturday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.

looking like the weather in the east is coming around... should be a great day for football across this great land...

Got to love that (not that it matters thing) Welcome to the dome, BABY!

crunifan
November 26th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Looking at the weather makes me wish I was in San Luis Obispo and not Cedar Falls! Then again, the weather in the Dome will feel somewhat similar!

BearGibson
November 26th, 2008, 07:45 PM
You never know what the weather will be like in Boone, I bet at gametime it won't be whatever is predicted on friday.

biggie
November 28th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Boone looking like a high of 40 with rain, heavier towards the end of the game and then changing to sleet/snow, mostly staying mid 30s during the game.

slostang
November 28th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Weather in SLO on Saturday is predicted to be sunny with a high of 81 and low of 49 with winds of 5 mph from NE. 0% chance of precipitation. Sounds like perfect football weather to me.

tingly
November 28th, 2008, 03:13 PM
weather.com has 62 at kickoff, 56 at the end of the game, 2-3mph winds for Cal Poly. 0% chance of rain during the game, 10% chance 2 hours afterwards. ¾" of rain hit the field Tues-Wed., but should be dry today.

ngineer
November 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Latest forecast for Colgate/Villanova is SUNNY and HI of 48 DEGREES. Sounds like perfect football weather to me. Rain is to hold off until Saturday evening.

appfan2008
November 28th, 2008, 07:37 PM
biggie, you got it backwards... looks like snowflakes/ice pellets in the morning then by halftime turning to all rain... stuck in the mid 30s... sounds like perfect weather for asu football