PDA

View Full Version : Northern Colorado Fans

Ronbo
November 24th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Your hero Joe Glenn is available!

http://wyomingathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112308aaa.html

griz8791
November 24th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Wow. The guy ALSO got US to back-to-back national championship appearances and won one of them. I know some Griz fans don't like the way he transitioned from Montana to the Wyoming job but I'm sorry it didn't work out.

gbhmt
November 24th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Wow. The guy ALSO got US to back-to-back national championship appearances and won one of them. I know some Griz fans don't like the way he transitioned from Montana to the Wyoming job but I'm sorry it didn't work out.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

Gil Dobie
November 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Glenn could be the saviour of a flounder program. xthumbsupx

Maybe NDSU should go after him. xoopsx ;)

Ronbo
November 24th, 2008, 10:42 AM

Yes, it was kind of sad how a Coaching staff that found out they would be getting the Wyoming gig let an undefeated #1 ranked Griz team lose 3 of their last 4 games. They certainly seemed to have their minds in a different place than finishing up the Griz season in style.xnonono2x Let's see, gotta sell the house, start looking for a new house, call the movers, cut off the ultilities and phone, transfer the mailing address, oh yeah we got a game this Saturday.xsmhx xsmhx

DuckDuckGriz
November 24th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Yes, it was kind of sad how a Coaching staff that found out they would be getting the Wyoming gig let an undefeated #1 ranked Griz team lose 3 of their last 4 games. They certainly seemed to have their minds in a different place than finishing up the Griz season in style.xnonono2x Let's see, gotta sell the house, start looking for a new house, call the movers, cut off the ultilities and phone, transfer the mailing address, oh yeah we got a game this Saturday.xsmhx xsmhx

Ronbo usually I enjoy your posts but I have to really disagree with you on this one.

griz&beer
November 24th, 2008, 11:02 AM
We had a tone of hurt kids that year also.

UNCBears2010
November 24th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Your hero Joe Glenn is available!

http://wyomingathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112308aaa.html

We know! He's always welcome in Greeley, as football coach or otherwise!xbowx