PDA

View Full Version : Poll question: "hot,hot,hot" or "watch us play"

rudy1648
November 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM
If anyone has not checked out the Rodney Landers promo for Peyton Award,,,need to watch, and listen to the cover music "Watch Us Play"....remix of Aerosmith.

Question: Which is worse,,,,JMU's "Watch us play" or Apps "hot, hot, hot"

JMUSaxMRD
November 23rd, 2008, 04:38 PM
App State's Hot Hot Hot by a long shot. Only due to the fact that it has a horrible video to go along with it.

JmuSkinsfan
November 23rd, 2008, 04:39 PM
Um. I'm sorry. This might be the dumbest question ever. Sure, "watch us play" is corny, but jesus it doesn't touch hot hot hot with a 100 mile pole.

AppMAN04
November 23rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah that HOT HOT HOT was horrible....worst by a long shot lol

UNH Fanboi
November 23rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
I'm going to say Watch us Play is worse because it ruins an otherwise good song. At least the ASU song is original.

TheValleyRaider
November 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Once again, it appears ASU fans can't stand being second at anything xrolleyesx

:p

StrikeJMU
November 23rd, 2008, 04:58 PM
is this just trying to fuel the JMU vs App State fire?...cause if so, then "Hot Hot Hot" is worse!!!! Go Dukes!

KiddBrewer
November 23rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
dam* they both suck.....but hot hot hot is worse, obviously.

HiHiYikas
November 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
Well, when the people who created "Hot, Hot, Hot" go to bed at night, they can rest a little easier in knowing they were putting together a tongue in cheek "promo" that was never intended to be embraced by the athletic department or to be shown on the video screen at Kidd Brewer Stadium. Sure, they put together a travesty of a project, but they weren't really serious about it. They can look back it and laugh, because everybody knows it's corny.

And that's why "Watch us Play" is immeasurably worse. The folks who put it together were serious. They thought they were doing something cool. It's an honest-to-goodness athletic promo video, complete with lots of cooperation from JMU players.

Now, if Armanti Edwards were pretending to play a saxophone in the "Hot, Hot, Hot" video, or Jerry Moore were dancing around with shades on, I'd change my tune.