PDA

View Full Version : ESPNU Selection Show Stream?

coover
November 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
This topic may be answered somewhere else, but I couldn't find it.

ESPNU is not available in my area (and besides, at the time of the broadcast, I will not be able to be in front of a television), but I will have a computer with internet access ...

Is anyone streaming the Selection Show? What is the URL?

Thank you very much.

Big Dawg
November 23rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
I believe that someone said that you could catch an audio feed at goasu.com

tingly
November 23rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
goasu isn't the ESPN feed, but close enough for me.

appstate1998
November 23rd, 2008, 03:55 PM
BOONE, N.C. – Countdown to a Championship, the Appalachian ISP Sports Network’s exclusive NCAA Division I Football Championship preview show, hits the air at 7 p.m. Sunday on 10 network radio affiliates across the Southeast and GoASU.com.

From 7-9 p.m., Appalachian ISP Sports Network crew members David Jackson, Randy Jackson and Tim Sparks and former NCAA Division I football committee chair Roachel Laney will break down the entire 16-team field as it is being announced, preview the first-round matchups and makes predictions as to who will come out on top in Chattanooga on Dec. 19.

In addition to analysis from the expert panel, Countdown to a Championship is set to include special appearances by committee chair John McCutcheon, The Sports Network FCS executive director David Coulson and coaches and players from across the country, including head coach Jerry Moore and quarterback Armanti Edwards from three-time-defending national champion Appalachian State.

Countdown to a Championship can be heard on the following Appalachian ISP Sports Network affiliates:

• WKBC-FM 97.3
North Wilkesboro, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Winston-Salem, High Country
• WATA-AM 1450
Boone
• WBLO-AM 790
High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem
• WADA-AM 1390
Shelby
• WPWT-FM 100.7
Kingsport, Tenn.
• WCBX-AM 900
Martinsville, Va.
• WOHS-AM 730
Shelby
• WLON-AM 1050
Lincolnton
• WPCM-AM 920
Burlington, Graham
• WDEF-AM 1370
Chattanooga, Tenn.
• GoASU.com

Skjellyfetti
November 23rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Appalachian State is doing a two-hour Selection Show with lots of guests from across the country:

Countdown to a Championship, the Appalachian ISP Sports Network’s exclusive NCAA Division I Football Championship preview show, hits the air at 7 p.m. Sunday on 10 network radio affiliates across the Southeast and GoASU.com.

From 7-9 p.m., Appalachian ISP Sports Network crew members David Jackson, Randy Jackson and Tim Sparks and former NCAA Division I football committee chair Roachel Laney will break down the entire 16-team field as it is being announced, preview the first-round matchups and makes predictions as to who will come out on top in Chattanooga on Dec. 19.

In addition to analysis from the expert panel, Countdown to a Championship is set to include special appearances by committee chair John McCutcheon, The Sports Network FCS executive director David Coulson and coaches and players from across the country, including head coach Jerry Moore and quarterback Armanti Edwards from three-time-defending national champion Appalachian State.

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=3621807

Grizaholic17
November 23rd, 2008, 03:56 PM
I believe in years past the SME network does a audio feed of it

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
TXST will also have an audio feed... http://www.ktsw.net/

GoASU.com feed... http://www.nmnathletics.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?&SPSID=104458&SPID=12811&&&DB_OEM_ID=21500

CSN-info
November 23rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
I believe in years past the SME network does a audio feed of itThat was College Sporting News "Waves" show which was discontinued.

No stream that I know of and David Jackson at ASU, gawd bless him and a friend of mine, is great at games but rather grating voice-wise in a talkshow format.

The actual show is nothing spectacular anyway and I am going to hang here where we will get updated just as quick. xthumbsupx

coover
November 23rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
BOONE, N.C. – Countdown to a Championship, the Appalachian ISP Sports Network’s exclusive NCAA Division I Football Championship preview show, hits the air at 7 p.m. Sunday on 10 network radio affiliates across the Southeast and GoASU.com.

Countdown to a Championship can be heard on the following Appalachian ISP Sports Network affiliates:

• WKBC-FM 97.3
North Wilkesboro, Charlotte, Hickory, Statesville, Winston-Salem, High Country
• WATA-AM 1450
Boone
• WBLO-AM 790
High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem
• WADA-AM 1390
Shelby
• WPWT-FM 100.7
Kingsport, Tenn.
• WCBX-AM 900
Martinsville, Va.
• WOHS-AM 730
Shelby
• WLON-AM 1050
Lincolnton
• WPCM-AM 920
Burlington, Graham
• WDEF-AM 1370
Chattanooga, Tenn.
• GoASU.com

Wonderful, but none of those stations can be heard in Running Springs, CA. Of course, we're so rural, hardly any radio stations at all can be heard here. And we can't get any over the air television stations at all.

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Wonderful, but none of those stations can be heard in Running Springs, CA. Of course, we're so rural, hardly any radio stations at all can be heard here. And we can't get any over the air television stations at all.

If you read the link -- it mentions GoASU.com and I provided a link in my post above for a TXST audio feed.

Skjellyfetti
November 23rd, 2008, 04:05 PM

You can stream it

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=3621807

coover
November 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
If you read the link -- it mentions GoASU.com and I provided a link in my post above for a TXST audio feed.

Thanks, Texas Terror. I'll be at one of those links. and good luck to the Bobcats - until they meet Poly.

tingly
November 23rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
SME posted that they'll do a show at 8 eastern

tingly
November 23rd, 2008, 05:58 PM
both streams went live

Anovafan
November 23rd, 2008, 05:58 PM
goasu.com link is up and running

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2008, 06:08 PM
GoASU.com is doing a great show...they'll have all the people that need to be talked to including a former committee head Roachel Laney. They'll have Dave Coulson and a few others -- including this year's head. Good stuff!

AppMAN04
November 23rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
SCSU BRING IT ON

appstate1998
November 23rd, 2008, 06:21 PM
well DJ gave it away about 20 minutes ago when he said "we will be having the SCSU head coach on later tonight"

Hail-Hail
November 23rd, 2008, 07:56 PM
Alright Bulldogs Let's Go!! See you guys at Boone!! So uhhh App fans anybody got a beer for a fellow football fan......I'm just sayin'

TexasTerror
November 23rd, 2008, 09:13 PM
AppState's radio feed was solid. Just took too long to break down each and every single match-up before actually revealing the bracket itself...