PDA

View Full Version : 11th straight Big Sky title to Montana

DuckDuckGriz
November 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
....Well officially co-title that is. For the record though I do consider Weber the champion since they won the head to head but oh what the heck.

Final
EWU 33
WSU 26

Maybe the Wildcats shouldn't have posed pictures with the trophy 2 weeks ago xsmhx

GrizFamily
November 22nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
I don't fault them the celebration. They earned the chipper with the win over us, but stumbled today to let us back in the door. Congrats Eags. Go Griz. This is really going to make things interesting tomorrow.

GrizDen
November 22nd, 2008, 04:22 PM
....Well officially co-title that is. For the record though I do consider Weber the champion since they won the head to head but oh what the heck.

Final
EWU 33
WSU 26

Maybe the Wildcats shouldn't have posed pictures with the trophy 2 weeks ago xsmhx

Agreed on both points. I'll say this after 11 years in a row as champ or co-champ...it just doesn't get old. I feel very lucky to have gone to a school that has such a great football program.

griz37
November 22nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Thank you EWU! It was odd being in Wa. Griz & watching the end of the game on Griz Vision & having so many people cheer for EWU.

GrizFamily
November 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Thank you EWU! It was odd being in Wa. Griz & watching the end of the game on Griz Vision & having so many people cheer for EWU.

They showed that at the end of the broadcast. Must have been great for those that stayed and watched.

Hansel
November 22nd, 2008, 05:11 PM
Griz also won the Great West this year ;)

Screamin_Eagle174
November 22nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
You're welcome teddy bears. We won't be nice next year... it's our turn again next year!

uofmman1122
November 22nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
You're welcome teddy bears. We won't be nice next year... it's our turn again next year!xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

I look forward to it.

Now in the mean time, put on a Griz hat, and cheer us on for a deep playoff run! xthumbsupx

Screamin_Eagle174
November 22nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

I look forward to it.

Now in the mean time, put on a Griz hat, and cheer us on for a deep playoff run! xthumbsupx

I'm going to root for both the Griz and Weber to whoop the S out of those uppity East Coasters and let 'em know what we're all about. McNeese and SIU know. Who else wants to?! xpeacex