PDA

View Full Version : LFN: Preview of "The Rivalry": Lehigh at Lafayette

Lehigh Football Nation
November 21st, 2008, 05:15 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2008/11/preview-of-144th-lehigh-at-lafayette.html

And....

... I hope I'm wrong.

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 21st, 2008, 11:22 PM
I think it shows where Lehigh is at when you can honestly see a Lafayette win by 17+. If that does indeed happen something has to be changed.

LehighFan11
November 22nd, 2008, 12:23 AM
I really don't buy this "It's largely due to Tavani's ability to motivate that I'm taking Lafayette to win his fifth straight over Lehigh". Lehigh plays 10 meaningless games a year and they play 1 hugely important game, your telling me BOTH teams won't be motivated, focused, jacked up whatever you want to call it. If Lafayette wins it will be because of their weight or Tavani out coaching Coen, If I hear about Frank "The great motivator" Tavani one more time I'm going to flip.

ngineer
November 22nd, 2008, 07:45 AM
I really don't buy this "It's largely due to Tavani's ability to motivate that I'm taking Lafayette to win his fifth straight over Lehigh". Lehigh plays 10 meaningless games a year and they play 1 hugely important game, your telling me BOTH teams won't be motivated, focused, jacked up whatever you want to call it. If Lafayette wins it will be because of their weight or Tavani out coaching Coen, If I hear about Frank "The great motivator" Tavani one more time I'm going to flip.

Fully agree. This is one game motivation is not needed. Execution, or lack thereof, will decide the winner here, pure and simple. Whoever makes the least number of mistakes, and whoever takes advantage of those mistakes wins this game. And my mistakes, I mean both on the field and from the sideline/pressbox.