PDA

View Full Version : Help me verify a rumor

wapiti
November 21st, 2008, 02:11 PM
I heard a rumor, my source said he heard it as "scuttle-butt on the street".

Is coach Hauck going to be back next year with the Griz?

I'm not sure if "scuttle-butt" is a reliable source, so I am asking here if anyone else has heard or knows anything.

GOKATS
November 21st, 2008, 02:28 PM
I haven't hard anything, but he sure as hell isn't going to get canned and I'm not aware of anyone offering him a job at this time but the griz faithful every year about now have him pegged as the 2nd coming of Vince Lombardi at pretty much every FBS school that has a coaching opening.xnodx

Proud Griz Man
November 21st, 2008, 02:32 PM

I'm not sure if "scuttle-butt" is a reliable source, so I am asking here if anyone else has heard or knows anything.

xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex

My favorite story is a recruiting trip BH made in a Billings Montana high schooler's house, and at the same exact time they were reading on the internet that BH was boarding a jet to San Diego to accept a new job.
xrotatehx

Proud Griz Man
November 21st, 2008, 02:37 PM
I haven't hard anything, but he sure as hell isn't going to get canned and I'm not aware of anyone offering him a job at this time but the griz faithful every year about now have him pegged as the 2nd coming of Vince Lombardi at pretty much every FBS school that has a coaching opening.xnodx

xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx
xviolinx xviolinx xviolinx xviolinx xviolinx xviolinx xviolinx xviolinx
xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx xblahblahx

GOKATS hasn't heard anything and has absolutely nothing of value to add.

wapiti
November 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM
So, what I read on here is, the rumor I heard that Hauck may not be back is False. (but, if he is gone, we can say we heard it on here first. xthumbsupx )
Thanks

ps: I probably should have waited till after Cat/Griz to post this question. xoopsx

GOKATS
November 21st, 2008, 03:07 PM
So, what I read on here is, the rumor I heard that Hauck may not be back is False. (but, if he is gone, we can say we heard it on here first. xthumbsupx )
Thanks

ps: I probably should have waited till after Cat/Griz to post this question. xoopsx

xlolx I probably wouldn't have responded if it wasn't Cat/griz week.

placidlakegriz
November 21st, 2008, 03:16 PM
My favorite story is a recruiting trip BH made in a Billings Montana high schooler's house, and at the same exact time they were reading on the internet that BH was boarding a jet to San Diego to accept a new job.
xrotatehx

My favorite recruiting story on BH was made up by a cat. Seems Bobby hid behind the couch while the recruit visited with the msu coach. Can you beleive the garbage they make up comming out of bozo, MT

Proud Griz Man
November 21st, 2008, 06:24 PM
My favorite recruiting story on BH was made up by a cat. Seems Bobby hid behind the couch while the recruit visited with the msu coach. Can you beleive the garbage they make up comming out of bozo, MT

On top of that, I heard that Bobby fell asleep behind the couch. I guess the MSU coach has quite a sense of humor. The MSU coach put Bobby's hand in a bucket of warm water. There was some sort of accident. xcoolx

JALMOND
November 21st, 2008, 08:29 PM

What I had heard is that UW has sent some "feelers" towards Hauck as to if he would want to be considered for the Husky coaching position. All preliminary right now and I don't know if Hauck would even want to be considered for that job.

Also in the same breath, same "feelers" are going out to the Boise State coach, the Central Washington coach, as well as some Seahawk assistants. Not sure at this point what is fact or fiction. Also heard they want to talk to Jim Zorn.