PDA

View Full Version : Selection Sunday

PhoenixPhan06
November 21st, 2008, 10:15 AM
Since this is the first year that we've been this close to our first playoff birth, I'm planning on watching some sort of Selection Sunday program. Does anyone know if any of the major networks are covering this event and if so, what time?

Thank ya much

dukesfan74
November 21st, 2008, 10:17 AM
ESPNU @7pm

On Sunday night

PhoenixPhan06
November 21st, 2008, 10:33 AM
ESPNU @7pm

On Sunday night

Thanks, I'm sure you won't be watching long as you're almost guaranteed the top spot. Best of luck going forward and if we're matched up, I hope we can make it interesting!

appfan2008
November 21st, 2008, 10:36 AM
does anyone know if jim donnan is doing it again? bc in the past he has been awful...

ElonPride
November 21st, 2008, 10:36 AM
Since this is the first year that we've been this close to our first playoff birth, I'm planning on watching some sort of Selection Sunday program. Does anyone know if any of the major networks are covering this event and if so, what time?

Thank ya much

Acutally we were this close last year!!!! A win at either Furman or El Cid last season would've have given Elon the auto bid! Came down to the last conference game last season, and the last game this season.

phoenixphanatic21
November 21st, 2008, 10:43 AM
Is there anyway to keep up with it if you don't get ESPNU?

Khan4Cats
November 21st, 2008, 10:53 AM
Is there anyway to keep up with it if you don't get ESPNU?

Oh, I'm sure there's some message board somewhere.xwhistlex xrolleyesx

WVAPPmountaineer
November 21st, 2008, 10:53 AM
you can go to www.goasu.com and find the link to the Selection Special (?) - David Jackson has done a show for years for at least a couple of hours reviewing all the teams selected - talking to experts all over the country, etc. - very imformative ----