PDA

View Full Version : AGS Selection Show

CharlestonAppFan
November 19th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I remember last year there was a link provided for audio of the selection show, featuring Mr. C (Dave Coulson) and Ral...er....Syntax Error, along with other guests. Will you be featuring this again? Or are we all at the mercy of....E$PN? xeyebrowx xbawlingx I know WAVES has discontinued, but we need to have something else besides those money hungry people...

th0m
November 19th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Yes I would also tune in to such a show. Or any other way to follow the selection show live over the intarweb would be much appreciated.

WrenFGun
November 19th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Agreed.

slycat
November 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I would too since I don't get ESPNU.

Grizzaholic
November 19th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I would too since I don't get ESPNU.

2 things to do then. Head down to the local watering hole/restaurant or head to a friends house that has it and watch it.

Syntax Error
November 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Yes I would also tune in to such a show...working on it xnodx didn't plan on it but at least we can follow it here at AGS

slycat
November 19th, 2008, 05:22 PM
2 things to do then. Head down to the local watering hole/restaurant or head to a friends house that has it and watch it.

Bar may work....I'll be in Dallas so I need to figure out the TV at a friends situation. Not sure who has that station.

CharlestonAppFan
November 22nd, 2008, 05:57 PM
what's the update on this?

th0m
November 22nd, 2008, 06:05 PM
I remembered I have to be drunk this Sunday night for reasons unrelated to football, so on second thought I won't miss the services offered last year *that* much, but I'm sure others who have not yet made themselves heard will still appreciate it! I'll catch the pairings on late late Sunday night / Monday morning xpeacex

Syntax Error
November 22nd, 2008, 06:13 PM
looks like we will be doing it here by typing at AGS. Can't find a feed.

rickyball
November 22nd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Any word on a feed for the show or is a thread the only way?

WVAPPmountaineer
November 23rd, 2008, 07:24 AM
you can try going to www.goasu.com and find the link under audio to hear the Selection Show done by our radio staff headed by David Jackson - he has a 2 hour program where they break down the teams, talk to coaches and others across the country, committee members, etc. - it is always quite informative - All the goasu audio feeds are free even though you might have to sign up ====