PDA

View Full Version : Cal Poly @ Wisconsin - Cap'n Cat and D1B Going - Any Polywoggers?

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 07:39 AM
PM me or D1B if you're going. We'll be there, cheering for CP, beer in one hand, Badger coed in the other.

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

andy7171
November 19th, 2008, 07:55 AM
The redhead almost looks hot in that line up!

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 07:59 AM
The redhead almost looks hot in that line up!

They're not Cheesehead Babes. They were imported from Delaware just for this thread.

xnodx

slostang
November 19th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I'll be there Cap'n. Stop on by the Cal Poly tailgate and say hi and have a beer. It will be on North Randall Ave. We do not have enough beer for the four coeds though. I am not sure Wisconsin has enough beer for those four. :)

Houndawg
November 19th, 2008, 08:03 AM
They're not Cheesehead Babes. They were imported from Delaware just for this thread.

xnodx

O-line?

Gil Dobie
November 19th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Go Poly xthumbsupx

We don't see no stinkin' Badgers
http://www.utexas.edu/features/2007/cinema/graphics/cinema3.jpg

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I'll be there Cap'n. Stop on by the Cal Poly tailgate and say hi and have a beer. It will be on North Randall Ave. We do not have enough beer for the four coeds though. I am not sure Wisconsin has enough beer for those four. :)

Cool, Slo! I will PM you my celly. Look forward to seeing you. Look for two tall, good-looking guys with a trail of Old Milwaukee cans and broken hearted young females behind them.

D1B (left) and Cap'n Cat:

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/photo-call-george-brad.jpg
"I say, Jasper, what comes after 75?"
"76."
"That's the spirit!"

Pauly LB
November 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM
PM me or D1B if you're going. We'll be there, cheering for CP, beer in one hand, Badger coed in the other.

Wisconsin is known for it's cheese -- I doubt that these babes even bother putting it on crackers. Looks like they might even use take it intravenously.

I just checked the weather -- Saturday looks like a high of 37 and low of 26 degrees. I guess I should be thankful that the game isn't on Sunday as the forecast is for "show showers". Looks like I need to buy some long johns and wool socks.

GreatAppSt
November 19th, 2008, 10:30 AM

xlolx

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Wisconsin is known for it's cheese -- I doubt that these babes even bother putting it on crackers. Looks like they might even use take it intravenously.

I just checked the weather -- Saturday looks like a high of 37 and low of 26 degrees. I guess I should be thankful that the game isn't on Sunday as the forecast is for "show showers". Looks like I need to buy some long johns and wool socks.

Well, you going, or what?

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

:D

appfan2008
November 19th, 2008, 11:02 AM
GOOD GOD THAT IS DISGUSTING...

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 11:59 AM
GOOD GOD THAT IS DISGUSTING...

They need love, too.

xnonox

blueballs
November 19th, 2008, 12:19 PM

The only cheese those girls have is fromunder cheese.... just the kind that the Cap'n likes- weeks old, properly aged in dark damp places.

Stang Fever
November 19th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I wish I was making it to the game but... I will be watching!!

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 12:41 PM
The only cheese those girls have is fromunder cheese.... just the kind that the Cap'n likes- weeks old, properly aged in dark damp places.

Now that's just GROTY!

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/dress-up/makeup/fx/tattoo/zits-big.jpg

oldputtytat
November 19th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Cool, Slo! I will PM you my celly. Look forward to seeing you. Look for two tall, good-looking guys with a trail of Old Milwaukee cans and broken hearted young females behind them.

D1B (left) and Cap'n Cat:

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/photo-call-george-brad.jpg
"I say, Jasper, what comes after 75?"
"76."
"That's the spirit!"

I think it is more like a trail of old female coeds and broken hearted Old Milwaukee cans! The Cap'n is all show and no go. He's like Lucy in the old Peanuts comic strip...............pulling the football away at the last second.

Throw It To Ramses!!!
November 19th, 2008, 01:09 PM
sadly i'll be in slo watching at firestones or the shack. LETS GO POLY!!! Cut a Rusty for me

Go Bison
November 19th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Go Cal Poly! Your offense should keep you in this game. Would be great to get a win at Wisconsin! It can be done.

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I think it is more like a trail of old female coeds and broken hearted Old Milwaukee cans! The Cap'n is all show and no go. He's like Lucy in the old Peanuts comic strip...............pulling the football away at the last second.

Ummmmm, who was it who invited who to the Indiana State game, hmmmmmm??????????????

xnonox xnonox xnonox xnonox xnonox

slostang
November 19th, 2008, 01:47 PM
This group will be there:

aust42
November 19th, 2008, 01:53 PM

xnodx

We could have used a couple of these beasts on our O-Line this year considering our starting left tackle only weighs 240 llbs.

LehighFan11
November 19th, 2008, 02:02 PM
That picture at the beginning of the thread is terrible, I was eating when I first saw that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this game. I saw the spread was released as Wisconsin -17. I expected it to be over 20.

Throw It To Ramses!!!
November 19th, 2008, 02:05 PM
That picture at the beginning of the thread is terrible, I was eating when I first saw that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this game. I saw the spread was released as Wisconsin -17. I expected it to be over 20.

Woo Hoo, time to take that spread, no way poly loses by more than 17. Easy Money

LehighFan11
November 19th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Woo Hoo, time to take that spread, no way poly loses by more than 17. Easy Money
Yea I've been waiting for this spread since September. xnodx

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM

Sheeit. I'm thinking they lose by 30+, but I'm still cheerin' for 'em.

:D xnodx xnodx

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 02:38 PM
This group will be there:

Man, you guys just look California! If I smell Polo and Carmex when I first meet you, I'm leaving.

xlolx xlolx xlolx ;) ;) ;) ;)

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Stang Fever
November 19th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Man, you guys just look California! If I smell Polo and Carmex when I first meet you, I'm leaving.

xlolx xlolx xlolx ;) ;) ;) ;)

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Thats funny because I put on some Polo today and have carmex on me now

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Thats funny because I put on some Polo today and have carmex on me now

Do you sit down when you pee?

j/k

:D :D :D xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

Hambone
November 19th, 2008, 03:32 PM
So who is who in the photos? (and I'm talking the Poly fans, not your girlfriends Cap'n :D :D :D )

coover
November 19th, 2008, 03:38 PM

Are those lovely ladies "Badger Coeds"? Looks like it might take 3 or 4 hands to hold one of them.

coover
November 19th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Go Poly xthumbsupx

We don't see no stinkin' Badgers
http://www.utexas.edu/features/2007/cinema/graphics/cinema3.jpg

Universitidad Polytechnico de California grad!

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Are those lovely ladies "Badger Coeds"? Looks like it might take 3 or 4 hands to hold one of them.

Tell 'em to "haul ass", they have to make five trips.

coover
November 19th, 2008, 03:52 PM

Because I cannot get to this game, or even get this game in my beautiful mountain home television, I will be comfortably seated in front of one of the televisions in the air conditioned Rotten Oak Sports Bar in Highland, CA, where even the temperature outside will be comfortable.

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Because I cannot get to this game, or even get this game in my beautiful mountain home television, I will be comfortably seated in front of one of the televisions in the air conditioned Rotten Oak Sports Bar in Highland, CA, where even the temperature outside will be comfortable.

Hey, we'll be perfecly comfortable, too, buddy!

http://k53.pbase.com/u36/kayakbiker/upload/23570080.Tailgatinginasnowstorm.jpg

oldputtytat
November 19th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Ummmmm, who was it who invited who to the Indiana State game, hmmmmmm??????????????

xnonox xnonox xnonox xnonox xnonox

Just trying to see if you're still kick'n...............how was the Ind. St. game........a real mess?

Cap'n Cat
November 19th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Just trying to see if you're still kick'n...............how was the Ind. St. game........a real mess?

Cold. Feel bad for INSU, too. They're DOWN.

xrolleyesx

uni88
November 19th, 2008, 07:49 PM

Not enough beer in Wisconsin? They drink beer in Wisconsin at about the same rate that most people breath air.

Grizo406
November 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Best of luck at Wisconsin, Slo!xthumbsupx

And a hearty "Thank You" for another "view" of Washington/Grizzly!!xlolx ;)

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12703&stc=1&d=1227123974

slostang
November 19th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks Grizo. If I have half the fun in Madison that I had in Missoula, I will still have a great time.

Mountain Panther
November 19th, 2008, 09:48 PM
This picture looks like a competition to see who could grow the best facial hair for the game. And the UM fan in the background wins!

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12703&stc=1&d=1227123974

Pauly LB
November 19th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Well, you going, or what?

xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx xconfusedx

:D

Yes Cap'n, I will be attending along with my son. We will be at the Cal Poly tailgate along with 200 others. I can't wait for Saturday. By the way, you don't have to bring along the chicks in the picture -- they look like they can fend for themselves.

Cap'n Cat
November 20th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Yes Cap'n, I will be attending along with my son. We will be at the Cal Poly tailgate along with 200 others. I can't wait for Saturday. By the way, you don't have to bring along the chicks in the picture -- they look like they can fend for themselves.

Headin' to D1B's tomorrow morning. We're going to Skokie, IL, to see Ralph for his intervention, then we're beginning the slow burn of substance intake that will culminate in our involuntary removal from the Cal Poly alumni tent due to overexuberance and boisterousness.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eaglegus2
November 20th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Headin' to D1B's tomorrow morning. We're going to Skokie, IL, to see Ralph for his intervention, then we're beginning the slow burn of substance intake that will culminate in our involuntary removal from the Cal Poly alumni tent due to overexuberance and boisterousness.

In plain English, you burning some weed!!:D

Cap'n Cat
November 20th, 2008, 08:01 AM
In plain English, you burning some weed!!:D

We gave that stuff up. Saw Jesus in a vision. Told me to lay off of it 'til after the playoffs.

xnodx

Gil Dobie
November 20th, 2008, 08:27 AM

Don't be late xnonox

Mountain Panther
November 20th, 2008, 09:02 AM
We gave that stuff up. Saw Jesus in a vision. Told me to lay off of it 'til after the playoffs.

xnodx

I thought YOU were Jesus??????

Cap'n Cat
November 20th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I thought YOU were Jesus??????

I'm the brother the family didn't like to talk about. Urinating outside the temple, shepherding under the influence, performing miracles without a license, bootlegging water and wine, unlawful flight from a Roman officer, stealing figs, indecency with lambs....

Cap'n Cat
November 21st, 2008, 11:03 AM
Getting in too late tonight for anything. Will call tomorrow, early a.m.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S. Bring a CP hat for "hat trade"!

xnodx xnodx xnodx

blueballs
November 21st, 2008, 02:00 PM

xnodx

EG2, in layman's terms that means he's dry and what he thought was Jesus was really Brother Jones.xlolx