PDA

View Full Version : Griz Cat Ticket Selling

Grizaholic17
November 16th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I just got done standing (or rather laying) in line for 10 hours to grab my Griz/Cat ticket (+ guest pass).

Sure beat two years ago when we stayed overnight in the UC to wake up the next morning and grab them.

Around 700 students were in the UC itself...and no one found it worth it to stick around outside. The Source closes at midnight, and all other tickets will sell on monday.

GO GRIZ!

Also heard the 50+ tickets going to bozeman students were selling for $55 each. WOW

catbob
November 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yup, you guys are charging us $55 bucks. Nice.

griz37
November 16th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I just got done standing (or rather laying) in line for 10 hours to grab my Griz/Cat ticket (+ guest pass).

Sure beat two years ago when we stayed overnight in the UC to wake up the next morning and grab them.

Around 700 students were in the UC itself...and no one found it worth it to stick around outside. The Source closes at midnight, and all other tickets will sell on monday.

GO GRIZ!

Also heard the 50+ tickets going to bozeman students were selling for $55 each. WOW

I had to camp out in front of the Adams Center for my tickets back in the day, you should too! :p

gbhmt
November 16th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I'm lovin my north endzone season tickets more than ever right now.

griz37
November 16th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Yup, you guys are charging us $55 bucks. Nice.

Isn't that the same price Griz fans had to pay last year?

gbhmt
November 16th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Isn't that the same price Griz fans had to pay last year?

Yeah it is. The season ticket for that game is 50, so...

KiddBrewer
November 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM
wow craziness, glad we dont have to go through all that jazz.

guess yall get only the most dedicated tho huh

Grizaholic17
November 16th, 2008, 08:40 PM
The Football players were there to thank us for the support, though. So that was a nice thing I thought.

Peems
November 16th, 2008, 09:08 PM
This was the first year they did it this way. The reason was they didn't want students camping out and missing class on Monday.

Grizaholic17
November 16th, 2008, 09:10 PM
This was the first year they did it this way. The reason was they didn't want students camping out and missing class on Monday.

I thought it worked out nicely. The food court, game room, Jus Chillin and other places were just fine to get me through the day without throwing any fits. Gotta love Montana Football!

Peems
November 16th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I thought it worked out nicely. The food court, game room, Jus Chillin and other places were just fine to get me through the day without throwing any fits. Gotta love Montana Football!

No complaints here, I have the cushiest job on gamedays and don't have to wait in line!

Grizalltheway
November 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM
I didn't need a guest pass, so a buddy of mine and I showed up around 3:30 and waited. Having experienced the horror of the lock-in 2 years ago, I can definitely say this was 1000x better.