PDA

View Full Version : NDSU @ SIU

Hansel
November 13th, 2005, 01:56 PM
Man looks like everybody is conceding the win and a playoff berth to the Salukis, I just hope we can keep the game close ;)

siugrad99
November 13th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Everybody is not assuming anything. Fact is SIU "should" be able to beat NDSU on their home field. Am I predicting a victory ... Yes, but am I disrespecting or overlooking NDSU absolutely not. They are a quality team as i have stated all along and I expect a good game. In years past SIU was on cruise control in terms of knowing they were in the playoffs. This season they will have to earn it and hopefully they can do so Saturday. If they do I think this year they will be best prepared for the playoffs as in years past we obviously weren't. Best of luck to NDSU.

Hansel
November 15th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Does SIU have fieldturf or grass?????

Reed Rothchild
November 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Does SIU have fieldturf or grass?????
Field turf

PantherMan
November 15th, 2005, 07:40 PM
I hate to say it, but I am one of those who's written off NDSU in this one. SIU will be mad, and play like it in this one. Look for a blowout in Carbondale. SIU winis this one by at least 2 TDs.

FlyYtown
November 15th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I hate to say it, but I am one of those who's written off NDSU in this one. SIU will be mad, and play like it in this one. Look for a blowout in Carbondale. SIU winis this one by at least 2 TDs.
Not two td's.. 3-4 td'..

Gil Dobie
November 15th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Not two td's.. 3-4 td'..

IMO it will be close due to the fact the Bison have their RB Tandem together and healthy, finally. Any interest in a friendly wager, you give me 4 TD's?

ISUMatt
November 15th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Im Pullin for NDSU...Sorry SIU, ILS needs you playoff ineligible for ANY shot!!!

Hansel
November 15th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Field turf
good, NDSU doesn't seem to do great on grass, However, AFAIK, I think we are 3-0 alltime on FieldTurf

NDSU 35, NW St 7, 2005
NDSU 42, Augustana (DII) 10, 2003
NDSU 25, Montana 24, 2003

SeattleGriz
November 15th, 2005, 08:30 PM
NDSU will smack SIU in the mouth. The Bison leave SIU home crying. - By the way, if anyone has noticed, whomever I predict to lose goes home crying.

NDSU is far tougher than anyone in the Gateway is giving them credit for.

FargoBison
November 15th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Not two td's.. 3-4 td'..

Thats a lot of disrespect to a very good and very confident Bison defense. This is NDSU's playoff game since they are ineligable for the playoffs the players will be up for this game. I don't see a blowout happening, I think it will be a close game all the way down to the end.

rokamortis
November 15th, 2005, 08:31 PM
NDSU will smack SIU in the mouth. The Bison leave SIU home crying. - By the way, if anyone has noticed, whomever I predict to lose goes home crying.

Hope you are right.

Hansel
November 15th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Hope you are right.
You, and Cal Poly, and Youngstown, and SC St and.... :p

slostang
November 15th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Ask Northwestern State and Nichols State if they think NDSU is tough. I hope SIU is as sure of a win as some of the posters on this board, it will make it that much sweeter when the Bison pull off a big win on the road.

Chi Panther
November 15th, 2005, 09:19 PM
I think SIU will win a nail biter.....assuming that SIU feeds Arkee.....

Both teams have VERY good under-classman TBs.....

Good luck to both teams.

siugrad99
November 15th, 2005, 09:25 PM
NDSU will be looking at this as their bowl game which is true, but SIU will be looking at this as their ticket to the post season. I do not expect SIU to take NDSU lightly and I do expect them to come out ready to play. You can bet Arkee gets the ball a ton. I expect the game to be close and as a Saluki fan expect them to be able to control the ball better, stay away from turnovers and in the end come away with a victory if for nothing else to shut up SeattleGriz with his little comment.

Best of luck to both teams, this game can only help better prepare SIU for the playoffs with a victory. Any SIU fan who sees this game as a blowout does not follow our team very closely as we haven't blown anyone out other than a bad SEMO team and D2 Union College so I expect this game to be decide by 10 points or less.

PantherMan
November 15th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Whitlock runs for 200 yds and 4 scores. Write it down... ;)

siugrad99
November 15th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Like your thinkin Pantherman :) Just hope your better at predictions than I have been ;)

BisBison
November 15th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Whitlock runs for 200 yds and 4 scores. Write it down... ;)
You obviously haven't been following the BISON D this year, nobody, and this includes teams run for 200 yards against the mighty BISON D. I don't know who will win, it depends on how SIU reacts to their loss last week, but it will be close, very close. A little respect PantherMan, when I was at SU we used to kick you guys around. We just took too long to make the D-I move, we'd sure like to get yous guys on our schedule.

siugrad99
November 15th, 2005, 10:00 PM
I am sure Pantherman was a bit tongue in cheeck with his comment, but then again SIU's rushing attack hasn't been contained in 3 years basically if you go back to 2003 with MO running for over 300 yards verse 1A Eastern Michigan. It is no secret SIU has produced solid running backs year in and year out. Arkee has been running wild this season and it will take a strong effort to keep him in check and out of the endzone. While 200 yards maybe a stretch, I would be shocked if you kept him under 125.

PantherMan
November 15th, 2005, 10:01 PM
You obviously haven't been following the BISON D this year, nobody, and this includes teams run for 200 yards against the mighty BISON D. I don't know who will win, it depends on how SIU reacts to their loss last week, but it will be close, very close. A little respect PantherMan, when I was at SU we used to kick you guys around. We just took too long to make the D-I move, we'd sure like to get yous guys on our schedule.

Yeah yeah, I've heard all about this "might D" of yours. I still say Whitlock runs wild and SIU going away in this one.

X-Factor
November 15th, 2005, 11:20 PM
-

X-Factor
November 15th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Nichols State is averaging 400 yards rushing per game or something absurd like that. They put up 408 rushing yards against 1-A Indiana in a 4 point loss. Nichols went for about 240 rushing yards against NDSU on their way to 13 points, their lowest offenive output of the year.

Sounds like SIU can run the ball, but so could a bunch of other teams we have faced this year. The difference may be the passing game. NDSU's secondary can be exploited if the QB is given enough time. If I was a betting man, I would say NDSU ends game with more rushing yards, SIU more passing yards. Which teams wins is a tossup.

FargoBison
November 15th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Here is Matt Dougherty's pick for the game. (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=/cfoot2/news/AGN3989656.htm)

No. 20 North Dakota State (7-3) at No. 11 Southern Illinois (7-3), 4:00

Southern Illinois’ loss at Northern Iowa on Saturday shows just how difficult earning a place in the I-AA postseason can be. The Salukis were rolling with wins against Western Kentucky and Youngstown State, and seemed well on their way to the Gateway Conference automatic berth with a 24-10 lead at the UNI Dome. Then, in the last 10 minutes of the game, the lead went away, the Salukis lost, and hopes of a playoff seed are now replaced with anxiousness about a playoff berth as the Salukis need to knock off a very tough North Dakota State team to finish 8-3. North Dakota State was in the top 10 earlier in the season before falling all the way out of the top 25 with three losses, but now the Bison are hot again. North Dakota State has cruised to three straight wins, and the Bison defense has only allowed 38 points in the last three contests. North Dakota State will look to get a solid running game going and control the clock against the Saluki defense. Like other teams on the list, the Salukis will need a strong performance against a good team to make the playoffs. But I like the matchup for Southern Illinois. The Saluki run defense is strong, and won’t give up a ton of yards to the Bison. More importantly, Southern Illinois has the running game going with Arkee Whitlock and quarterback Joel Sambursky is playing well. The Bison defense is very tough, allowing only 272 yards per game. But the Salukis, like many other bubble teams, have the advantage of playing at home. Sambursky won’t want to see his career end at home in the regular season, and he’ll make the big plays down the stretch to lift the Salukis back to the postseason. Prediction: Southern Illinois 24, North Dakota State 20

SeattleGriz
November 15th, 2005, 11:50 PM
NDSU will be looking at this as their bowl game which is true, but SIU will be looking at this as their ticket to the post season. I do not expect SIU to take NDSU lightly and I do expect them to come out ready to play. You can bet Arkee gets the ball a ton. I expect the game to be close and as a Saluki fan expect them to be able to control the ball better, stay away from turnovers and in the end come away with a victory if for nothing else to shut up SeattleGriz with his little comment.

:D

siugrad99
November 16th, 2005, 12:08 AM
:D nothin but love my friend :D

SeattleGriz
November 16th, 2005, 12:11 AM
:D nothin but love my friend :D

Finally someone who acknowledged my "staying home crying". As I posted, I have used that line about 10 times and you are the first to call me on it. If I was Ralph, I'd send you a prize.

FlyYtown
November 16th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Thats a lot of disrespect to a very good and very confident Bison defense. This is NDSU's playoff game since they are ineligable for the playoffs the players will be up for this game. I don't see a blowout happening, I think it will be a close game all the way down to the end.

I'm not trying to disrespect you. I just don't beleive you can keep up with SIU... They are ultimately the best 7-3 team in the nation and Arkee Whitlock is a hell of a task to stop; and remember; they average around 30 points a game...

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2005, 06:52 AM
I know these are just numbers, so take'm for what they are worth.

Scoring
SIU - 39.5
NDSU - 32.0

Scoring Defense
SIU - 25.4
NDSU - 14.2

Rushing
SIU - 190.3
NDSU - 181.5

Rushing Defense
SIU - 111.8
NDSU - 121.0

Passing
SIU - 243.9
NDSU - 174.2

Pass Defense
SIU - 278.9
NDSU - 151.8

siugrad99
November 16th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Hmm thats why the game is played on the field instead of on paper. As I said earlier I would be shocked if NDSU could hold just Arkee to less than your rushing average per game. I expect 200 yards or more on the ground Saturday.

BisBison
November 16th, 2005, 07:56 AM
and you may get 200, but I doubt it. I think it's more likely the Bison will have 2 running backs each getting 100 though. It says here Bison 24--SIU 20. Maybe then a little respect from the Gateway conference. :)

Gil Dobie
November 16th, 2005, 08:06 AM
One of the big things the Bison need to watchout for is SIU's ability to block kicks. That could change the face of the game in a hurry.

HensRock
November 16th, 2005, 08:14 AM
SIU's rushing attack hasn't been contained in 3 years basically...

11/29/2003
41 carries for 164 net yards and 1 TD.

I'd call that contained.

ysubigred
November 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
11/29/2003
41 carries for 164 net yards and 1 TD.

I'd call that contained.

11/4/2005 CONTAINED

36 Carries 119 YDS and no TD's

SIU win's over NDSU not because of rushing. Because they have one of the best QB's in 1AA who will find a way to win.

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2005, 11:13 AM

Now, wait a minute, Seattle. Don't be starting any Gateway v NDSU smack. Everyone in our conference has respect for the tradition and power and winning ways of the Herd.

I saw them beat the fugg outta Weber State last year and remember thinking they could be a top four Gateway team, at least. They would be a top four in any conference, probably. When they start playing Gateway teams, they'll leave a few bruises and walk away with some "W's", as they did in Misso........oh, you know what I mean.

:rolleyes:

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2005, 11:16 AM
No smack. Cap'n Cat predicts a HUGE upset:

NDSU 19
SIU 12

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Killsback
November 16th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Capn' Cat..SOOOOOOOO disappointed you think we will lose. We take you guys to the final seconds before losing at the Dome and then you think we will lose at home on senior day? Not likely with Sambursky at the helm and Whitlock in the backfield.

SIU 27 N Dakota State 13

The Fan
November 16th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Bison win the battle on both LOS and get a big second half from Walker.

NDSU 28-13

GoGuins
November 16th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Sorry SIU, but we need you to lose!

Cap'n Cat
November 16th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Capn' Cat..SOOOOOOOO disappointed you think we will lose. We take you guys to the final seconds before losing at the Dome and then you think we will lose at home on senior day? Not likely with Sambursky at the helm and Whitlock in the backfield.

SIU 27 N Dakota State 13

Bet WKU never thought they'd lose to Youngstown after UNI, either........

Herd 19
Dawgs 12

REALBird
November 16th, 2005, 03:19 PM
11/4/2005 CONTAINED

36 Carries 119 YDS and no TD's

SIU win's over NDSU not because of rushing. Because they have one of the best QB's in 1AA who will find a way to win.

10/15/2005 CONTAINED vs. Illinois State in Carbondale.

36 Carries, 136 YDS. 3TD's*

*If you REALLY want to count the two meaningless TD's that came in the last 5+ minutes that helped pull you within 26 pts. go right ahead!

But the stats in the first 54:08 seconds of the game tell the real story.

That being said. I'm not sure NDSU can pull of the upset.

SIU 24
NDSU 7

siugrad99
November 16th, 2005, 06:39 PM
:rolleyes:

TypicalTribe
November 17th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Just saw somewhere that NDSU is currently a 2 point favorite in Carbondale. Somewhat surprising.

WYOBISONMAN
November 17th, 2005, 01:01 PM
This will be a very tight game, but I think the BISON will win in a squeaker. This is the Bowl Game for the Bison and they will be very up for this. It is too bad this one is not on TV. Two great teams and a very even match on paper. I guess we will have to watch this one on the PC....

siugrad99
November 17th, 2005, 07:13 PM
very surprising

SALUKI ALUM
November 18th, 2005, 10:05 AM
You can watch via the internet on SALUKI VISION. It's a pretty decent feed. At least it's better than sitting at home not watching.

Saluki Vision (http://www.salukivision.com)

Good Luck NDSU. I am heading down to the game tomorrow. I hope it's a good one!!!!

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 10:14 AM
You can watch via the internet on SALUKI VISION. It's a pretty decent feed. At least it's better than sitting at home not watching.

Saluki Vision (http://www.salukivision.com)

Good Luck NDSU. I am heading down to the game tomorrow. I hope it's a good one!!!!

Thanks for the link, Lummy. Will try to catch it.

:)

bisonguy
November 18th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the link, Lummy. Will try to catch it.

Cap'n,

Watch the game on GoBison.com All Access- (https://www.nmnathletics.com/reg2/Start.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=USER)

It's the same feed, it's two bucks cheaper, and it's a month long pass to all of NDSU's home games and the SIU game (all the games and coaches shows are archived). Now you can watch the NDSU/SDSU game that Ralph was supposed to make it to ;)

Cap'n Cat
November 18th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Cap'n,

Watch the game on GoBison.com All Access- (https://www.nmnathletics.com/reg2/Start.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=USER)

It's the same feed, it's two bucks cheaper, and it's a month long pass to all of NDSU's home games and the SIU game (all the games and coaches shows are archived). Now you can watch the NDSU/SDSU game that Ralph was supposed to make it to ;)

Thanks, BG. Can't count on Ralph for nuttin', can ya????

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

skinny_uncle
November 18th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Im Pullin for NDSU...Sorry SIU, ILS needs you playoff ineligible for ANY shot!!!
Just looking out for your own, Matt.
(And I was just starting to like this guy).
:eek:

skinny_uncle
November 18th, 2005, 10:06 PM
This will be a very tight game, but I think the BISON will win in a squeaker. This is the Bowl Game for the Bison and they will be very up for this. It is too bad this one is not on TV. Two great teams and a very even match on paper. I guess we will have to watch this one on the PC....
Bowl game for the Bison, playoff game for the Dawgs.

skinny_uncle
November 18th, 2005, 10:38 PM

NDSU 19
SIU 12

Hmmm.
Seems I remember you picking UNI by 14 over SIU. Since you were off by 13 on that one that means the Salukis should win by 6 best I can figure.

skinny_uncle
November 18th, 2005, 10:38 PM

NDSU 19
SIU 12

Hmmm.
Seems I remember you picking UNI by 14 over SIU. Since you were off by 13 on that one that means the Salukis should win by 6 best I can figure.

X-Factor
November 19th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I have a hard time believing both teams will be limited to that few of points, but I guess you never know.

Chi Panther
November 19th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Gonna be a great game....

Mountain Panther
November 19th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Wish it were on TV.

rabidsaluki
November 19th, 2005, 01:37 PM
This game in the words of Lurch from The Addams Family.

Uhhuhhhuhhhuh..

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Salukis up 6-0 with 5:05 to go in second.
Defenses dominating so far.

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Coffin 25 yard FG
9-0 Salukis
almost halftime

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 04:57 PM
End of third
Still SIU 9 NDSU 0

GASIUalum
November 19th, 2005, 05:06 PM
skinny, this quarter might need more frequent updates as my Gametracker has crapped out and i promised mvgrad i wouldnt listen to the game as I am a jinx.

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:21 PM
3:54 to go
Still 9-0
Saluki ball at their own 28

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Sambursky to Allen pass
measurement
fourth down and about a foot

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Kettelcamp punt coming up
NDSU burns their second timeout

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:25 PM
2:42
NDSU first down on their 25

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Incomplete pass
second down

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:27 PM
QB scrambles to 41 for a first down

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Interception by Johnson
multiple flags on play

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
illegal block after INT
Saluki ball with 2:09 left at 42 yard line

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Whitlock run for no gain

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Whitlock run for 3
1:46 left

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Whitlock runs to 49, yard shy of first down
NDSU has no timeouts.

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Dawgs take a delay of game
33 seconds left

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Final 9-0

Saluki_man
November 19th, 2005, 05:36 PM
How about that, SIU gets a shutout. The D really played well today.

GASIUalum
November 19th, 2005, 05:37 PM
back to the playoffs, now let's see if the boys can stay longer than a game this year :bang:

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 05:41 PM
HOW LONG SINCE WE HAD A SHUTOUT? :D

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Whoo Hoo ! Now that is nice to see a big fat Zero on the board. Now we wait to see where they send us tomorrow. A trip down the road to EIU would be nice :) (wishful thinking) really doesn't matter as hopefully 3rd times a charm for our Egyptian Dawgs !

Mountain Panther
November 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Did ANYONE expect this game to be so low scoring?

Saluki_man
November 19th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Did ANYONE expect this game to be so low scoring?

Nope, I thought this game would be 34-31 type game.

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Great confidence boost for a Defense that has been picked on all season. They have really stepped it up since the Indiana State game and that is a positive going into the playoffs.

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 06:09 PM
The D is coming on strong late in the season. It will be needed if the Dawgs are going to win in the playoffs. They seem to be peaking at the right time for a change.

SeattleGriz
November 19th, 2005, 06:21 PM
WHEW! What an offensive juggernaut SIU is!!! For all you who thought you would roll NDSU, welcome to Great West football.

Of course, since Montana has been so anemic on offense, I have room to criticize.

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Actually after a "L" today and a "W" by SIU I wouldn't open my mouth at all. Good teams do what is needed to win and today SIU played Solid D, didn't turn the ball over and won the game against a solid NDSU team. Simple as that, noone underestimated if NDSU was legit. It is a credit to SIU for getting a hard fought victory against a solid team to put them in the playoffs. So rather than try to find something wrong with how SIU won, how about accepting the fact that your prediction was wrong. :spank:

SeattleGriz
November 19th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Don't mind me, I am just shi**y since the Griz have been SO weak on offense the last three weeks.

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 06:29 PM
It's cool to be pissed, just don't take go trying to piss on someone else's cheerio's because you lost :)

ISUMatt
November 19th, 2005, 06:30 PM
9-0?!?!?! The same SIU team that let us score 61...WHat happened??? Great game SIU, although Im not pleased you won (solely for our hopes at a bid), you deserve it, Good Job SIU!!!

SeattleGriz
November 19th, 2005, 06:31 PM
It's cool to be pissed, just don't take go trying to piss on someone else's cheerio's because you lost :)

I'm with ya dude. Sorry to be a dick.

siugrad99
November 19th, 2005, 06:35 PM
not a dick just a frustrated fan, trust me I was one last weekend :)

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 06:36 PM
9-0?!?!?! The same SIU team that let us score 61...WHat happened??? Great game SIU, although Im not pleased you won (solely for our hopes at a bid), you deserve it, Good Job SIU!!!
Thanks, Matt.
The game against Illinois State may have been what woke up the Dawg's D. The D has held opponents to an average of 16 a game since then. The intensity of the conference this year probably has prepared us better for the playoffs this year. If we get a win, we may have to thank the whole conference (except for maybe Indiana State).

Killsback
November 19th, 2005, 06:48 PM
and you may get 200, but I doubt it. I think it's more likely the Bison will have 2 running backs each getting 100 though. It says here Bison 24--SIU 20. Maybe then a little respect from the Gateway conference. :)

Bison rushing stats from the game..

CAR YDS AVG TD LG
Kyle Steffes 13 65 5.0 0 23
Cinque Chapman 12 38 3.2 0 10
Ryan Parsons 8 31 3.9 0 16
Steve Walker 4 14 3.5 0 9
Team 39 135 3.5 -- --

Which two tailbacks were going to run for 100 yards for the Bison? Whitlock got 115 for the Salukis. Nuff said!!

Nice "D". The "O" needs some work.

MNBISON
November 19th, 2005, 08:08 PM

CAR YDS AVG TD LG
Team 39 135 3.5 -- --

Which two tailbacks were going to run for 100 yards for the Bison? Whitlock got 115 for the Salukis. Nuff said!!

Nice win, although I wouldn't be too quick to judge our offense although we have had our problems on the road this year. Your two scoring drives were what, 11 yards for the TD after a bad snap which resulted in a blocked punt and you got the ball on the 8 for your FG after a muffed punt return.....but they were better than our scoring drives which of course didn't happen. But a W is a W and you are on your way to the playoffs, congrats and good luck the rest of the way. We'll be watching in Fargo this year, but we are on our way.

skinny_uncle
November 19th, 2005, 08:14 PM
The Bison played a very tough competitive game. They have nothing to hang their head about.
http://salukitalk.net/st/images/smiles/eusa_clap.gif

BisBison
November 19th, 2005, 09:10 PM

CAR YDS AVG TD LG
Team 39 135 3.5 -- --

I think I meant two tailbacks running for 100 yards total
:D , Great defense by SIU, Bison road offense sputters again. Couldn't put a drive together and too many mistakes by special teams. Great win Saluks, good luck in the playoffs.

WYOBISONMAN
November 19th, 2005, 10:56 PM
NDSU played a great game defensively, but was very flat on offense. The O-line needs to improve if we are to win against a top 10 team. Unfortunately our QB, Steve Walker, appears to have a very bad knee injury from this game.....

Gil Dobie
November 20th, 2005, 10:53 AM

Quote=FlyYtown]Not two td's.. 3-4 td'..

SIU 9, NDSU 0;
Good thing you all didn't take me up on the friendly wager. ;)