PDA

View Full Version : UD - W&M pics

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Great turnout from the Hens faithful today in Williamsburg. Even at 4-5 there were a couple thousand Hens fans there.

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Getting fired up...

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 09:50 PM
YouDee was a little jealous of my Hens hat and he stole it from me for a photo op...

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Hens punch it in on 2nd and Goal from the one....

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 09:54 PM
The difference maker: W&M kicker missed two FG's in the game.

blukeys
November 12th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Very gutsy win by the Hens today. TD catch by Love who will be tormenting the A-10 and I-AA for the next 3 years. UD used some sets with Jones and Cuff in the backfield at the same time. Look Out I-AA!! :D

blukeys
November 12th, 2005, 09:57 PM
The difference maker: W&M kicker missed two FG's in the game.
He missed 3, 89.

blukeys
November 12th, 2005, 10:02 PM
He missed 3, 89.

More important after blocking a Delaware Punt and getting the ball on the UD 12 yard line Bill and Mary could not punch it in and put the game out of reach at 28-14. The much maligned UD defense stepped up in this situation and pushed Bill and Mary back where "I-AA's best Kicker" CHOKED :eek: :eek: :eek:

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 10:02 PM
He missed 3, 89.
Damn you're right. I even commented that he had no chance on the third one because he hooked the first two so badly that he was bound to overcompensate and push it. Long drive home. :p

blukeys
November 12th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Damn you're right. I even commented that he had no chance on the third one because he hooked the first two so badly that he was bound to overcompensate and push it. Long drive home. :p

Well I newer make mistakes when I am in a hurry such as last Sunday Night :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

89Hen
November 12th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Were you at the game keys? I really was proud at the large contingent of Hens fans. Walking into the game, it seemed like 90% of the crowd was from UD. When I was on the home side snapping some pics, I overheard a W&M fan commenting to another how remarkable it was pointing over to our sections, especially given the fact the Hens were under .500.

blukeys
November 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
No 89 but we are working on a a family outing for Nova. I am very proud of this team. Riccio has taken a lot of crap this year when the guys who he worked with for the most part in '04, Boler and Long, were no longer there.

Now my ex-wife and her 3rd husband did make the trip but I am sure she shopped at the Williamsburg places and he drank heavily and won't remember the game. (He is an Eastern Carolina Grad 'nough said. They are never sober past the 2nd quarter.)

I had to listen to our lame K&K announcers while watching the Richmond - Towson game. I must admit Stacey Tutt was great. Richmond's D is solid and Tutt, was, well he was Tutt, with no mistakes.

Our second K announcer speculated that the W&M kicker missed the first 2 kicks because he had to kick into a bright sun. Hard to believe. Anyone who know a fig about football knows that Kickers like golfers MUST KEEP THEIR HEADS DOWN.

It is some times embarassing listening to WRDX,