PDA

View Full Version : Armanti Edwards?

AppState336
November 12th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I have gotten some info that he could be in A LOT of trouble at the end of this year, does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Eight Legger
November 12th, 2008, 12:18 PM
If you are referring to the possibility of facing a healthy UR defense, then yes, I have heard those rumors. :D

grizband
November 12th, 2008, 12:22 PM
I have gotten some info that he could be in A LOT of trouble at the end of this year, does anybody know what I'm talking about?
No, please share. Also, if it is that serious, why would it wait until after the season?

Eaglesrus
November 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM
He's getting married?

purplepeopleeaterv2
November 12th, 2008, 12:24 PM
He's getting married?

xlolx xlolx xlolx Good one!

DLS

xeyebrowx

Appstate29
this is not the place to air out dirty laundry, IMO if this hasn't been broached on the MMB, with several posters who have serious inside knowledge of our program, members of AGS will not know anything. No need to spread rumors, they have affected us before.

UNI Pike
November 12th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Baseless speculation -

A. Grades
B. No jimmy hat on hand on the 14th day
C. Weight gain brings him up to 145# and slows him to a 4.2 forty
D. Goes Tiger Woods and "rebuilds his swing/throwing motion" in middle of playoffs

DLS
xlolx xlolx xlolx Good one!

well he does have a kid with his girlfriend so thats not that far off.

Eight Legger
Over/under of how long it takes this thread to grow to 12 pages: 5 hours, 17 minutes. . .

gr8ness97
November 12th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I wanna know now....

and yea, why wait til then?

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I wanna know now....

and yea, why wait til then?

Hopefully because this is just a rumor. So far AE has kept his nose incredibly clean, I hope he continues to.

T-Dog
November 12th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Over/under of how long it takes this thread to grow to 12 pages: 5 hours, 17 minutes. . .

That long?

And if anything, it won't be grades. He's on the Dean's List.

AppState336
November 12th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I don't know if I want to air it out here for everyone to see, so I will PM a few of you guys with what I have heard. Not trying to stir up trouble.

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I don't know if I want to air it out here for everyone to see, so I will PM a few of you guys with what I have heard. Not trying to stir up trouble.

I can't get PMs because SomEone hates me, will you do me a favor and give me rep points for one of my posts on here and tell me?

jonmac
November 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM

Then why even start the thread, completely unnecessary.xsmhx

ericsaid
November 12th, 2008, 12:38 PM
He's getting married?

That's possible, i'm pretty positive he has a child.

Grizzaholic
November 12th, 2008, 12:43 PM

I will take the under.

beauvighn
November 12th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I would say that it would probably lean toward the grade thing. Maybe he has not attended class all semester because he has decided to turn pro?

WOCO
November 12th, 2008, 12:44 PM
This might speak to his character

http://biggestupsetever.com/2008/10/21/armanti-edwards%E2%80%94willing-leader-reluctant-celebrity/

Seven Would Be Nice
November 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I would say that it would probably lean toward the grade thing. Maybe he has not attended class all semester because he has decided to turn pro?

That could possibly be the stupidest thing he could do. forfeit a college degree (not that a ASU degree is worth that much...xsmiley_wix :D ) and try and turn pro as a 140lbs QB?

xlolx xlolx

AppState336
November 12th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Has nothing to do with grades whatsoever...and for the person who said "why post", I asked if anybody knew what I was talking about before I said it could be a rumor.

jonmac
November 12th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Has nothing to do with grades whatsoever...and for the person who said "why post", I asked if anybody knew what I was talking about before I said it could be a rumor.

And I still say why post it, here especially. No need to get the rumor mill going in a forum such as this and all it took was your post. We(and I mean any fan of any program) should be careful when discussing issues that may be sensitive, which is the way you make it sound. There are much more tactful ways to get the info that you seek.

Black Saturday
November 12th, 2008, 01:13 PM

I have to quetion your motives of posting this by you only having a 7 post count?xconfusedx

ur2k
November 12th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Can't leave us hanging now. xthumbsdownx

HiHiYikas
November 12th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Feels like the Gary Tharrington thing again, and the player (or players?) who lost eligibility for the championship game last season.

Hate to see rumors pop up. Really hate it when they turn out to be true.

AppState336
November 12th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I have to quetion your motives of posting this by you only having a 7 post count?xconfusedx

I have been a member since early summer, I replied a couple times on the LSU-APP thread, and in the smack board. Question all you want to. I'm not going to lose any sleep.

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 01:22 PM
Feels like the Gary Tharrington thing again, and the player (or players?) who lost eligibility for the championship game last season.

Hate to see rumors pop up. Really hate it when they turn out to be true.

If nothing has popped up on the MMB about this, I would seriously doubt the veracity of it.

jus10asu
November 12th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Dude this was the absolute worst place to post something like this...now its gonna get turned into a million different things. And for all you know there is nothing to even talk about. I understand your interest in something like this but just think before you post.

MorgantonAPPAlum
November 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM
xthumbsdownx :( xconfusedx xsmhx xbawlingx xnonono2x xnonox xmadx xflamemadx

potus#4
November 12th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I heard he was resigning in January to accept a position in the Obama administration.

jus10asu
November 12th, 2008, 01:30 PM
If nothing has popped up on the MMB about this, I would seriously doubt the veracity of it.

I second thatxthumbsupx

jus10asu
November 12th, 2008, 01:31 PM

You should have said "This could very well be a rumor....but I heard blah blah blah" and it would've been semi ok. But once again...if it hasn't come up on the MMB then its probably just a rumor.

Silenoz
November 12th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Wow, this MMB is a pain to navigate :(

AppAlum2003
November 12th, 2008, 01:35 PM
That could possibly be the stupidest thing he could do. forfeit a college degree (not that a ASU degree is worth that much...xsmiley_wix :D ) and try and turn pro as a 140lbs QB?

xlolx xlolx

I always figured the whole "Seven Would Be Nice" slogan was a GSU students hope for number of years until graduation.

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 01:35 PM

Its definitely old school, but once you learn it, its easy sauce to use.

jus10asu
November 12th, 2008, 01:36 PM

haha well its a lot better than some forums...try boneyardbanter.com for east carolina...talk about a $h*ty forum.

yosef1969
November 12th, 2008, 01:42 PM
I just wish our fans would stop putting crap like this on a national forum. AGS is not the forum for ASU fans to discuss rumors amongst themselves. Aquaint yourself with the MMB or AppCountry.

Grizzaholic
November 12th, 2008, 01:43 PM

I thought the same thing at the beginning of the season this year when I was trying to check up on some App St. stuff. It took me a lot of messing around with it before I finally figured out how it worked.

WOCO
November 12th, 2008, 01:43 PM
I think I heard this too. I heard he was caught by the App State police putting lunesta in our defenses water bottle but they aren't going to prosecute until after the season. It's the rumor I heard any way (or maybe made up).

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 01:56 PM
actually, no offense 336, but can a mod delete this thread, the FCS discussion board is no place for unstubstaniated rumors.

HiHiYikas
November 12th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Second

trusty
November 12th, 2008, 01:57 PM
this is not the place to air out dirty laundry, IMO if this hasn't been broached on the MMB, with several posters who have serious inside knowledge of our program, members of AGS will not know anything. No need to spread rumors, they have affected us before.

But the AGS has turned into the Appt State board right?xeyebrowx

LehighFan11
November 12th, 2008, 01:58 PM

This is true.

ASUMountaineer
November 12th, 2008, 01:59 PM

Only for those GSU fans who are still hurting due to losing to Lil' Sammy. Trust, you still have the ugliest avatar. Duke?!? xmadx xlolx

AppAlum2003
November 12th, 2008, 01:59 PM

Well, you opened this thread about App State... read at least some of it and then posted in it. So, App State must be pretty interesting, huh?

APPStrongNC
November 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM
actually, no offense 336, but can a mod delete this thread, the FCS discussion board is no place for unstubstaniated rumors.

Third

trusty
November 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Well, you opened this thread about App State... read at least some of it and then posted in it. So, App State must be pretty interesting, huh?

Sensitive topic for you. You need a hug?xlolx

theasushow
November 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM
heck no point in deleting this thread now, unfortunately that wont fix my curiosity to WTF is going on with armanti. ill still be loosing weight/sleep/ and hair thinking about the possibility of no superman next year.

trusty
November 12th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Only for those GSU fans who are still hurting due to losing to Lil' Sammy. Trust, you still have the ugliest avatar. Duke?!? xmadx xlolx

Come on, dont hate the avatar.

WOCO

Dont be affraid 336. Stand your ground. Like McCain said you've got to Fight Fight Fight. Don't let those app people scare you, (even though you are a bit of a charlatan LOL). Don't be afraid. You are Joe the Plumber. Stand up to the establishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it. Tell us Tell us Tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
By the way I voted for Obama

PhoenixPhan06
What I heard is that he isn't actually enrolled at ASU and he was simply loaned to ASU from a lab that genetically engineers decievingly fast, small statured humans. The agreement was to be kept secret to the public by all parties involved, with a banishment from all football related activities as recourse should anything get out.

I cannot confirm nor deny anything from the above statement, but I will enjoy seeing it bounce around AGS

AppAlum2003
Sensitive topic for you. You need a hug?xlolx

Yeah, what time does your sister get home from work?

HiHiYikas
November 12th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Hey now...you can call us App, Appy, or even crApp State, but Appointment State University is crossing the line.

xsmiley_wix

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM
heck no point in deleting this thread now, unfortunately that wont fix my curiosity to WTF is going on with armanti. ill still be loosing weight/sleep/ and hair thinking about the possibility of no superman next year.

Matt, go to the MMB, and read the thread there, chances are its just a rumor, btw you going to the elon game?

mountain_man
November 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Does it have anything to do with Bill Ayers or Jeremiah Wright?

WOCO
November 12th, 2008, 02:07 PM

I think it was Pastor Hagee

AppAlum2003
November 12th, 2008, 02:07 PM

Uh oh... I hope Rev Wright didn't call Armanti a "long-legged mack daddy."

WOCO
November 12th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Uh oh... I hope Rev Wright didn't call Armanti a "long-legged mack daddy."

That would be Pastor Manning

trusty
Yeah, what time does your sister get home from work?

Cleverxbowx

theasushow
Matt, go to the MMB, and read the thread there, chances are its just a rumor, btw you going to the elon game?

BD?? yeah ill be there. ill check out the mmb.

AppAlum2003
November 12th, 2008, 02:10 PM
That would be Pastor Manning

I stand corrected. I got my controversial pastors confused.

Appstate29
November 12th, 2008, 02:11 PM
BD?? yeah ill be there. ill check out the mmb.

Yup.

ASUMountaineer
November 12th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Come on, dont hate the avatar.

The GSU I can deal with (assuming it's your alma mater). The Duke is just down right ugly as sin. Oh well. xlolx I've decided I must just hate the color blue (and red). My most hated teams are Georgia Southern, Duke, NY Yankees, and Dallas Cowboys (along with Davidson and Detroit Red Wings).

appstate1998
November 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM
nothing on his myspace page so it must be rumor

DLS
November 12th, 2008, 03:10 PM
nothing on his myspace page so it must be rumor

hahaha e-stalker.

appstate1998
November 12th, 2008, 03:14 PM
hahaha e-stalker.

He friended me because he heard I was such a homer xwhistlex

BigApp
November 12th, 2008, 03:38 PM

Fella, I don't know you, and if your judgement leads you to post something like this on a NATIONAL message board, I'm not sure I want to know you.

You gotta lot of nerve posting insinuations such as this here. What's wrong? Ain't got the guts to post it on the MMB? or AppCountry? or Mountaineer Illustrated?

You should be ashamed.

appstfan
November 12th, 2008, 04:39 PM

No way. He is not good enough to turn pro and ASU would not let him play and not attend classes anyway.

boonegoon
November 12th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Retarded thread