PDA

View Full Version : UDUB board poster blasys Hauck

Wolfman
November 11th, 2008, 11:03 PM
A UDUB poster has provided an expose' on why Bobby Hauck would not be a good fit for the Huskies vacant coaching position. While his post blasts every one of our new-era head coaches, implying that their success was based solely on our stadium, weak conference, and penchant for scheduling patsies, he nonetheless accurately exposes Bobby Hauck for the coach that all rational Griz fans know that he is.

Of particular interest to me was his lambasting of Bobby for recruiting thugs. He suggested that Hauck learned well from his time with Rick Newweasel, and has continued this practice at Montana.

It comes as no surprise then, that one of Hauck's latest mis-fits was arrested last week for the second time in a month for assaulting another student. While this player had been removed from the team already, his most recent actions demonstrates once again the depth of the thugism problem among Bobby's recruits. These transgressions are on-going...... constantly embarrass the University of Monta......Hauck always tries to pass them flippantly off as "kids being Kids"........ and reveals his true passion for taking kids who would have never previously been allowed to play for our esteemed university football program.

gbhmt
November 11th, 2008, 11:05 PM
A UDUB poster has provided an expose' on why Bobby Hauck would not be a good fit for the Huskies vacant coaching position. While his post blasts every one of our new-era head coaches, implying that their success was based solely on our stadium, weak conference, and penchant for scheduling patsies, he nonetheless accurately exposes Bobby Hauck for the coach that all rational Griz fans know that he is.

Of particular interest to me was his lambasting of Bobby for recruiting thugs. He suggested that Hauck learned well from his time with Rick Newweasel, and has continued this practice at Montana.

It comes as no surprise then, that one of Hauck's latest mis-fits was arrested last week for the second time in a month for assaulting another student. While this player had been removed from the team already, his most recent actions demonstrates once again the depth of the thugism problem among Bobby's recruits. These transgressions are on-going...... constantly embarrass the University of Monta......Hauck always tries to pass them flippantly off as "kids being Kids"........ and reveals his true passion for taking kids who would have never previously been allowed to play for our esteemed university football program.

I don't think the thug issue is as evident in the recruiting process as it is made out to be. There's also a trend that he kicks them off the team thereafter.

I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about Hauck. But you have to hand it to him that if anything, he's a hell of a special teams coach (although I'm sure he's ridden on them for that debacle this week with the extra point).

Silenoz
November 11th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Wait, who was arrested last week? I'm somewhat removed from Griz news being out in Bozeman

Wolfman
November 11th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Wait, who was arrested last week? I'm somewhat removed from Griz news being out in Bozeman

Von Appen, already on probation for felony assault, was arrested last week for assaulting a student in front of a fraternity.

Yes, Hauck FINALLY kicked these 3 off the team. But, he allowed them to stay on the team and practice for 3 weeks following the assault, until the incident appeared in the Missoulian and he was forced to kick them off due to intense public pressure. He showed his true colors by brushing the assault off as "some college kids fighting". His insensitivity to the actions of his players shoud indicate to all what his program is all about.

mvemjsunpx
November 12th, 2008, 12:24 AM
The guy didn't just attack Hauck, he condemned Read, Dennehy, & the entire Griz program.

It looks pretty silly to blast Hauck for using Glenn's recruits to get to a title game, & then praise Glenn even though he did the same with Dennehy's recruits. Of course, it also looks silly to blast UM when his own UDub program couldn't even hope to win the Big Sky right now, so I'm guessing this rodallen fellow is used to looking silly.

link (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1361&t=3379193)

uofmman1122
November 12th, 2008, 12:28 AM
The guy didn't just attack Hauck, he condemned Read, Dennehy, & the entire Griz program.How is that any different from what Wolfy is doing? xlolxxrotatehx

mvemjsunpx
November 12th, 2008, 12:29 AM
How is that any different from what Wolfy is doing? xlolxxrotatehx

Because at least Wolfman doesn't condemn Read or Dennehy.

JALMOND
November 12th, 2008, 12:34 AM
What are we talking about here? Some poster on a different board wants to talk smack about the Griz program to his fellow UW posters? Just by posting it on the UW board (and not having the guts to come post it here) shows his ignorance of everything having to do with football. They can't hang with Notre Dame, so hey, let's talk smack about a program that we don't know nothing about.

If that is all it takes to get GrizNation all hot, let me post some Griz smack. Ummmmmm, when I think of some, I'll post it.xcoffeex

uofmman1122
November 12th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Because at least Wolfman doesn't condemn Read or Dennehy.Oh I see, so as long as he's just bashing Hauck and the entire program, it's better...xcoffeex

Silenoz
November 12th, 2008, 12:40 AM
What are we talking about here? Some poster on a different board wants to talk smack about the Griz program to his fellow UW posters? Just by posting it on the UW board (and not having the guts to come post it here) shows his ignorance of everything having to do with football. They can't hang with Notre Dame, so hey, let's talk smack about a program that we don't know nothing about.

If that is all it takes to get GrizNation all hot, let me post some Griz smack. Ummmmmm, when I think of some, I'll post it.xcoffeex

Just say that the Griz can't reach the later rounds of the playoffs and I'll take the bait!

JALMOND
November 12th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Just say that the Griz can't reach the later rounds of the playoffs and I'll take the bait!

Actually, all my Griz smack was put back in the file after last weekend.:D

elkmcc
November 12th, 2008, 01:00 AM
link (http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1361&t=3379193)

Isn't it fair to question the sincerity of Wolfie's alleged alliegance to the Griz when his never ending and hate filled rant might only result in negatively affecting BH's standing for another job? If he really wanted BH gone wouldn't he refrain from speaking negatively about BH and hope that some other program would hire him away?

This clearly exposes wolfie for the fraud he really is.
It is obvious to me that wolfie's vendetta for BH is purely personal and little more.

I find it amusing that wolfie's incessant cry for BH's head may only serve to assure that BH will remain at UM for the forseeable future.xlolx

mvemjsunpx
November 12th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Oh I see, so as long as he's just bashing Hauck and the entire program, it's better...xcoffeex

It's stupid to hate on Hauck. It's even stupider to hate on Hauck, Dennehy, and Read.

uofmman1122
November 12th, 2008, 06:43 AM
It's stupid to hate on Hauck. It's even stupider to hate on Hauck, Dennehy, and Read.Okay, I see what you're saying, and I agree. xnodx

gbhmt
November 12th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Isn't it fair to question the sincerity of Wolfie's alleged alliegance to the Griz when his never ending and hate filled rant might only result in negatively affecting BH's standing for another job? If he really wanted BH gone wouldn't he refrain from speaking negatively about BH and hope that some other program would hire him away?

This clearly exposes wolfie for the fraud he really is.
It is obvious to me that wolfie's vendetta for BH is purely personal and little more.

I find it amusing that wolfie's incessant cry for BH's head may only serve to assure that BH will remain at UM for the forseeable future.xlolx

I don't think anyone is going to read his arguments when deciding whether or not to hire Hauck...