PDA

View Full Version : SacSt/UM Game Thread

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Griz bat a pass, pick it off for a TD. 7-0 UM, 12:00 left in the first.

DuckDuckGriz
November 12th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Going for the FG...

Sac State burns a timeout

DuckDuckGriz
November 12th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Kick is good, Griz lead 17-7 about to go into the half

11 straight for UM's Dan Carpenter.

SeattleGriz
November 12th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Kick is good, Griz lead 17-7 about to go into the half

11 straight for UM's Dan Carpenter.

I thought it was 13. He now owns the record at UM.

DuckDuckGriz
November 12th, 2005, 07:45 PM
I thought it was 13. He now owns the record at UM.

You're right. Sorry.

SeattleGriz
November 12th, 2005, 07:49 PM
You're right. Sorry.

That's Okay, your young and still in school, so I forgive you. :D

GrizFoo
November 12th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Griz offensive playcalling is horrid. Come on Phenicie, short passes, and run it between the tackles. Freakin guy needs to pull his head out of his azz. Berquist has had problems with the deep ball lately, and has been doing great on shorter routes.
Griz D is once again saving the O. Now come on Phenicie, use your imagination, and know the strong points of YOUR O for christ sake.
Once again penalties are taking their toll. I'm so sick if the penalties, and also the Big Sky refs who can't stand to let the teams play the freakin game.

Go Griz.

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 08:42 PM
End of 3, Griz still lead 17-7. Griz just intercepted and Lex had a couple of good runs, it will be 1st and 10 at about the SacSt 40.

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 08:59 PM
TD Griz. 24-7 with 7:40 left in the game.

aggie6thman
November 12th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Run up the score on Crack St!

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 09:05 PM
SacSt just had a 66 yard run to the UM one yard line. Now third and goal from the 2.

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 09:14 PM
TD SacSt. 24-14 UM. Lex just had a huge run, not sure how long it was. Griz now 2nd and 13 from the SacSt 27.

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Griz have a 41 yard FG attempt blocked. If he had made it, Dan Carpenter would have tied the all-time BSC record with his 14th consecutive FG. :( :(

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Jimmy Wilson INT returned for a TD. PAT is good. 31-14 Griz with 1:13 to play.

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Griz get another INT as the Hornets throw deep in desperation. Under a minute to go...

Tod
November 12th, 2005, 09:30 PM
That's the game. Not pretty, but a W. Again, the D and special teams are doing great.

Lex had 20 carries for 155 yards and a TD.

GrizFamily
November 12th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Griz Win, and that solidifies our 13th straight trip to the playoffs. Gotta love it.

Sundown
November 12th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Not pretty, but way to go big D and special teams!

AZGrizFan
November 12th, 2005, 10:16 PM
That's the game. Not pretty, but a W. Again, the D and special teams are doing great.

Lex had 20 carries for 155 yards and a TD.

Once again the Griz D scores 2 TD's and saves the day. BH can only go to this well so often, before he gets burned. :mad: :mad:

SeattleGriz
November 12th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Lets just hope they have been working on the things they do poorly the last two weeks games. I am also hoping they are resting people up so they can heal for MSU and the playoffs.

Since I have not been able to see many games other than via the net, I can only guess. I have no idea, just hope I am correct.

putter
November 12th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Phenecie need to splash water over his head. Sac blitzed the whole game and either the receivers need to recognize what is going on or we need to call different plays. They rushed 4 and blitzed 2 all night long and we should be able to pick that apart.

DaGriz
November 12th, 2005, 11:42 PM
I just got back from the game. On one hand we looked like crap. Suc St. sucks and we played to their level. On the other hand they had nothing to lose, they blitzed everybody all game, went for it on fourth downs and fake punts, it was their last game of the season. Along those same lines, how anybody can get excited to play at a place like that is beyond me. You don't have to have 20,000 fans to make it exciting but more than a couple hundred would help. I honestly think I have seen more people at a high school game before.
At least the D looked good, finally the DB's played decent pass coverage. Utterback finally played which was also nice to see.

putter
November 13th, 2005, 12:14 AM
I just got back from the game. On one hand we looked like crap. Suc St. sucks and we played to their level. On the other hand they had nothing to lose, they blitzed everybody all game, went for it on fourth downs and fake punts, it was their last game of the season. Along those same lines, how anybody can get excited to play at a place like that is beyond me. You don't have to have 20,000 fans to make it exciting but more than a couple hundred would help. I honestly think I have seen more people at a high school game before.
At least the D looked good, finally the DB's played decent pass coverage. Utterback finally played which was also nice to see.

Mick Holein had the best quote in the 1st quarter. "Packed house here in Sacramento with the fans disguised as aluminum bleachers!!" :D