PDA

View Full Version : Towson @ Delaware Tilt

93henfan
November 6th, 2008, 09:44 AM
CAA Game of the Year, baby!!!

You won't find two teams more evenly matched than this. Identical 1-4 marks in the CAA and 3-6 overall. Hard fought victories over tough competition like Morgan State, Columbia, Rhode Island, West Chester, Albany, and Hofstra.

We'll call this one The Battle of the I-95 Bridge Over The Susquehanna ($5 toll applies eastbound).

Less than ten thousand seats remaining.

andy7171
November 6th, 2008, 09:49 AM
xlolx xlolx
The Millard E. Tidings Classic!

They aren't even doing the charity run this year.

Rob Iola
November 6th, 2008, 10:08 AM
This is shaping up to be a repeat of 1983's 13-4 classic! A 3 hour hole in my life...

SunCoastBlueHen
November 6th, 2008, 10:16 AM
The entusiastic response to this thread is really starting to build on the great excitement surrounding this much anticipated match-up. :p

Rob Iola
November 6th, 2008, 11:12 AM
By calling this game a "classic" does it automatically qualify the thread for smack status?

madisonfan87
November 6th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Hopefully the Hens can pull through with a win unlike last time I was in Newark.

DSUrocks07
November 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
By calling this game a "classic" does it automatically qualify the thread for smack status?

xlolx

Does it mean that you'll have 40,000 plus on hand and 80% leaving after halftime?

xlolx

henfan
November 6th, 2008, 11:36 AM
They aren't even doing the charity run this year.

Stick around. You may see fans with keen FB sensibilities running from The Tub, however.

Ivytalk
November 6th, 2008, 11:46 AM
The atmosphere will be "electric" -- the ancient press box will short out -- and the lines at The Wall will be shorter than usual!:p

dbackjon
November 6th, 2008, 11:51 AM
This isn't a sellout?

LacesOut
November 6th, 2008, 11:59 AM
I hope to see at least 7 first downs this game!! What an explosion of offense this matchup may provide!

Anyone have an over/under on 3 and outs?!

Rob Iola
November 6th, 2008, 12:33 PM
In baseball only the defense holds the ball...

This game might come close to that...

Umass74
November 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM
We're all aware of the Hens offensive melt-down, but what's up with Towson? I haven't been paying much attention to the Tigers.

Schaefer is still there and he has good (I think) numbers this year.xconfusedx

bluehenbillk
November 6th, 2008, 01:51 PM
We're all aware of the Hens offensive melt-down, but what's up with Towson? I haven't been paying much attention to the Tigers.

Schaefer is still there and he has good (I think) numbers this year.xconfusedx

Answer: 2 worst OL's in the conference.

LBPop
November 6th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Answer: 2 worst OL's in the conference.

Saw Towson last week, so I can affirm half of your assessment. Sadly Schaeffer has some good receivers, but it's always about the line of scrimmage. xcoffeex

UDBlueLotFan
November 6th, 2008, 02:26 PM
I hope to see at least 7 first downs this game!! What an explosion of offense this matchup may provide!

Anyone have an over/under on 3 and outs?!

Serious! We should get atleast 4pts for a 1st down....

89Hen
November 7th, 2008, 08:31 AM
This isn't a sellout?
I know of four empty seats in the North Endzone. :( I actually am bummed I won't be able to make the game since it actually should a competitive one (notice I didn't say good).

andy7171
November 7th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Schaefer does well against the Blue Hens 58/90 845 yards 7 TDs and 2ints with a 2-1 record against them.

With that said, the way the offensive play calling has been this season, I'm preparing my brown paper bag to wear Sunday.

Kymermosst
November 7th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Serious! We should get atleast 4pts for a 1st down....

Why the JMU avatar? xconfusedx

Dukie95
November 7th, 2008, 09:47 AM
I'm preparing my brown paper bag to wear Sunday.

How will you distinguish between the Blue Hens and Tigers fans? ;)

Dukie95
November 7th, 2008, 09:48 AM

I'm guessing someone lost a bet.

andy7171
November 7th, 2008, 09:51 AM
How will you distinguish between the Blue Hens and Tigers fans? ;)

I'll have to wait until next Summer's pre-season rankings. xlolx

Rob Iola
November 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM
I wonder if this game'll be Preview Boy's "Ugly Game of the Week".

And yeah, I know, "smack on the discussion board" - except that there's actually a chance that Henz-Tigers WILL be the UGOTW...

UDBlueLotFan
November 7th, 2008, 09:57 PM

I got bullied into a avatar bet over the JMU/UD game. I knew I was going to lose it for a wk, but be damned if I was going to back down from the Harrisonburg-Hussle!xlolx I think I paid the same guy $2-bucks to wash my windows outside of KF'motherfuc*!ng-C after gassing up! xsmiley_wix I'll be back come Mon.morning!xthumbsupx