lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Lehigh running No-Huddle offence early in the game on first drive

Lehigh Lover
November 12th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Eric Rath TD 7-0 Lehigh first Q

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:17 PM
TD lehigh on a short Eric Rath run. Lehigh started on their own 9 Yard Lihe after Fordham went 3 and out on the openning possesion. Lehigh completed their first Drive with a no-huddle offence

Lehigh 7
Fordham 0

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Fordham driving well on second possesion

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Interception Lehigh, never mind it's called incomplete

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Fordham goes for a 45 yard field goal

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Lehigh 7
Fordham 3

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Lehigh driving well again on second possesion

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:34 PM
1st and goal from Fordham 4 yard line

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
End of 1st Q

lugo02
November 12th, 2005, 12:38 PM
TD Lehigh on a QB run, Sedale

Lehigh 14
Fordham 3, early 2nd Q

Lehigh Lover
November 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
End of the 1st half, Lehigh 27 Fordham 3. Sedale Threatt looks very impressive. However, the kicking game scares me going into next week. Musiek has already missed a PAT and had a FG blocked. HE DOESN'T KICK THE BALL HIGH ENOUGH!!!! They should seriously give Jason Leo some kicks in the 2nd half in case he's needed in a critical situation next week.

Fordham
November 12th, 2005, 02:05 PM
just got back from watching the 1st half and our offense is pathetic. It was my first time taking my 3 year old to an FU game, so I was lucky to get a full 1/2 in (he did great) but I would have preferred if he had a different first FU experience.

That said, here are some comments on what I saw:

*Our o can't do a thing against your D. The quick 3 and outs are killing our D. Early on, we had Daniels running and that seemed to open some things up. However, once you guys made an adjustment, he just went back to being the same old Daniels as he has been all year, which is to say horribly inconsistent.

*Your O is clearly better than our D, but our D was playing pretty well. Two plays in particular absolutely killed me. First, we pinned you guys down inside the 5 for your first possession and on the 2nd or 3rd play from there, you throw a bomb where they call interference. I guess it was interference but it was certainly questionable ... particularly since I don't think the WR had any shot at the ball. THEN, in the 2nd Q, the same thing happens but your WR gives a nice shove to the back of our DB and takes it down to about the 10. I saw this clear as day since it was right in front of me and the boy. The only one with a better angle was the freakin' ref right in between me and the play ... and he called NOTHING! I'm still pissed about that, mostly because you guys clearly need no charity when playing us but you got it on this play.

*Our 45yd FG hit the top of the netting, meaning it could have been a high 50yd+ one - our guy BOOMED that thing!

*Your D-line is small when seeing them in person and your LB's and DB's were tough, quick and nasty ... particularly the DB's ... a very impressive bunch, imo.

*If you had our special teams, you'd be undefeated and likely #1 in I-AA at this point. You are really shaky there, imo. It's the one hole I saw, but maybe it's just this game (although I heard on the radio on the way home that the missed XP was your guy's 7th or something like that this year).

*I wish I could have played Threatt as my fantasy QB this week.

Assuming you're in, good luck in the playoffs guys. Do us PL'ers proud.

JoltinJoe
November 12th, 2005, 03:41 PM
just got back from watching the 1st half and our offense is pathetic. It was my first time taking my 3 year old to an FU game, so I was lucky to get a full 1/2 in (he did great) but I would have preferred if he had a different first FU experience.

That said, here are some comments on what I saw:

*Our o can't do a thing against your D. The quick 3 and outs are killing our D. Early on, we had Daniels running and that seemed to open some things up. However, once you guys made an adjustment, he just went back to being the same old Daniels as he has been all year, which is to say horribly inconsistent.

*Your O is clearly better than our D, but our D was playing pretty well. Two plays in particular absolutely killed me. First, we pinned you guys down inside the 5 for your first possession and on the 2nd or 3rd play from there, you throw a bomb where they call interference. I guess it was interference but it was certainly questionable ... particularly since I don't think the WR had any shot at the ball. THEN, in the 2nd Q, the same thing happens but your WR gives a nice shove to the back of our DB and takes it down to about the 10. I saw this clear as day since it was right in front of me and the boy. The only one with a better angle was the freakin' ref right in between me and the play ... and he called NOTHING! I'm still pissed about that, mostly because you guys clearly need no charity when playing us but you got it on this play.

*Our 45yd FG hit the top of the netting, meaning it could have been a high 50yd+ one - our guy BOOMED that thing!

*Your D-line is small when seeing them in person and your LB's and DB's were tough, quick and nasty ... particularly the DB's ... a very impressive bunch, imo.

*If you had our special teams, you'd be undefeated and likely #1 in I-AA at this point. You are really shaky there, imo. It's the one hole I saw, but maybe it's just this game (although I heard on the radio on the way home that the missed XP was your guy's 7th or something like that this year).

*I wish I could have played Threatt as my fantasy QB this week.

Assuming you're in, good luck in the playoffs guys. Do us PL'ers proud.

I've takrn my 3-year-old, so I hear you. Didn't go today, but listened to most of the first half. Since the sky was falling in on us, I decided to take m 3-year old to see "Chicken Little." Pretty scary picture for a 3-year old.

ngineer
November 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Just got back from the Bronx. Very impressive first half for Lehigh--370 yards in offense. Fordham had no answer for anything we ran.
Second half, after the opening drive and going up 34-3, we lost intensity and started making mistakes--couple turnovers, couple penalties that stopped drives.
Lineman's dream to end game--Lehigh sacked QB who fumbled and third string DE picked up and rumbled 60 yards for TD. Second and three deeps got a lot of action today.,especiall with our injuries it was good to see a lot of rotation in there. Defense was stellar all day. Just a couple big plays, otherwise they stuffed the Rams TB who was leading rusher in league coming in.
Special teams are still worrisome. Musiek just does not get enough lift on his placekicking. I suspect Lembo goes with Leo for any FG attempt beyond 35 versus Lafayette.
Gorgeous day in the Bronx. Sunny and 60--not a cloud in the sky. I guess due to the Rams subpar season, the attendance was underwhelming. I estimate about 3,000 and close to half were Lehigh fans.
I'm sure the staff and players are already working on the Leopards. What a week this will be--BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!141