PDA

View Full Version : GSU vs. ASU highlight video

DLS
November 4th, 2008, 05:39 PM
apologies if this is a repost but it was edited very well and deserved to be seen. one of the most entertaining games played this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjrBR4Ju3A

T-Dog
November 4th, 2008, 05:46 PM
I've been waiting for this video. I firmly believe this video would cement AE as a top Payton candidate. Wofford on ESPN 2 was icing on the cake,

appstate38
November 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Always good stuff from this guy

ericsaid
November 4th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Pretty sure that he sets up the pre game videos.

DLS
November 5th, 2008, 06:36 AM
I've been waiting for this video. I firmly believe this video would cement AE as a top Payton candidate. Wofford on ESPN 2 was icing on the cake,

didnt hurt when the espn commentators purposed him as the only option for the award.

appfan2008
November 5th, 2008, 07:22 AM
wow that was the sickest 6.5 minutes i have ever seen!

eaglewithabus
November 5th, 2008, 07:53 AM
that is a complete homer video...way to make it look like GSU only made two plays, a long completion and a safety. The video is good quality, but it only shows half the story, the funny thing is that it makes the viewer believe that app is kicking our ass and then it shows the scoreboard, so someone watching that video who has no clue what went on in the game would have to realize how homer this video is.

Back2theROCK!
November 5th, 2008, 07:59 AM
that is a complete homer video...way to make it look like GSU only made two plays, a long completion and a safety. The video is good quality, but it only shows half the story, the funny thing is that it makes the viewer believe that app is kicking our ass and then it shows the scoreboard, so someone watching that video who has no clue what went on in the game would have to realize how homer this video is.

And the earlier one posted wasn't the same way for GSU?????;)
Regardless, both teams played their hearts out, GREAT GAME!!!xbowx

jus10asu
November 5th, 2008, 08:09 AM

xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx xbabycryx

Thats a sick video...add one more to the "get you fired up athon" arsenal.

DLS
November 5th, 2008, 08:20 AM

the victors are the one who write the history books.

jmu's video completely cut out the first half

bobbythekidd
November 5th, 2008, 08:47 AM
the victors are the one who write the history books.

jmu's video completely cut out the first half
Of course it is a homer video. It is still a good video. Especially in the editing and effects departments.

Good job.