PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Defenseless, Part II

catbob
November 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Most of you out there in IAA land were unable to witness this amazing game last year. EWU @ MSU, in one of the most offensive battles I have ever seen. Defense was optional.

MSU led 31-10 early in the third, but Meyer and Kimble got hot and tied the game at 44 all at the end of regulation. EWU would win 51-44 as MSU failed to tie the score on a 1st and goal from the 2. (still gives me nightmares)

Combined, there was 1219 yards of offense in this game, 95 points and 64 first downs. This is the only time I have seen a team gain 683 yards of total offense and lose.

Meyer - 25/41 for 372 and 5 TDs
Lulay - 33/51 for 432 and 3 TDs with 1 INT
- also added 19 rushes for 110 yards and a score

Both of these teams are fighting for their very playoff lives come tomorrow, and I expect fireworks to again be flying at 5 PM ET tomorrow. Both teams will remember last year, and both will be hungry for revenge. If you have the means, I wouldn't miss this one.

Wellington
November 11th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Is the game going to be on KTMF, or any montana cable channels? It would be nice to watch this game before the Griz game.

barechestcat
November 11th, 2005, 03:18 PM
The game is being broadcast by Max Media. I believe you should be able to watch it on your ABC affiliate; except for Billings where I think it's the NBC station.