PDA

View Full Version : GSU at Furman

Saint3333
November 2nd, 2008, 05:12 PM
Not for a couple weeks, but what is this all about:

http://www.kissletoe2008.com/

I give this less than 4 posts before a goat is posted.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 2nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
Can't they just try to break Elon's "Simon Says" record? xconfusedx

GATA
November 2nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
xsmiley_wix oh yeah!!...I better brush my teeth for this one! xsmiley_wix

get ready ladies

introvertedGSUfan
November 2nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Oh man, now I've got to make the trip now and find me a hot nerdy Furman chick. ;)

appstate38
November 2nd, 2008, 05:47 PM
You mean the Furps can't draw enough of a crowd on the game alone??? Gimmicks to put butts in the seats..... xnonox xnonox xnonox Shame on you guys.

P.S. Where can a fella get a ticket.... No sense missing out on history! xsmiley_wix

appstate1998
November 2nd, 2008, 05:51 PM
Well I'll be...I have a few girl friends who live in Greenville....maybe I'll have to see if they wanna go to the game.

apaladin
November 2nd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Obviously a local promotion from the Bloom(Food Lion) grocery chain. I don't see how this would put anymore butts in seats. BTW FU attendance is down about 20 percent this year or about 3,000 peeps. Are other schools attendance down/up?

furman94
November 2nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket, attendance at FU is down this year. Should be a good game and I'll be dissapointed if we cant get over 13,960 people kissing at one time for the GSU Furman Rivalry!

alexale23
November 3rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
You shouldn't have a problem getting a ticket, attendance at FU is down this year. Should be a good game and I'll be dissapointed if we cant get over 13,960 people kissing at one time for the GSU Furman Rivalry!

That might be hard to do considering guys at football games out number girls 10 - 1. Then again good luck im sure you will break the record

Eaglesrus
November 3rd, 2008, 08:44 AM
So my question is how are they going to do the count, just assume that if you're there you'll be kissing somebody?

mcveyrl
November 3rd, 2008, 08:48 AM
I didn't click on anything on the website, but I have to say that my favorite thing is the two helmets kissing...

Priceless...

adrianb
November 3rd, 2008, 09:05 AM
This is happening at half time so make sure to use Furman's Urinal Trough's early so you can get back in time for the festivities.

nick9c
November 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
Oh man, first time I've seen this....embarrassing. But do we really wanna promote incest among the GA Southern fans - they already have enough of that going on. xlolx

Eaglesrus
November 3rd, 2008, 09:43 AM
Oh man, first time I've seen this....embarrassing. But do we really wanna promote incest among the GA Southern fans - they already have enough of that going on. xlolx

Yeah, well I'm just glad I'll be on the visitors' side so I won't have to see all the Furman teletubbies-types all over each other.

DX Man
November 3rd, 2008, 10:34 AM
This is too funny!

gsugt1
November 3rd, 2008, 10:36 AM
This is too funny!

It really is. A better choice might have been how much wine and cheese gets consumed during a football tailagte in the south.

seantaylor
November 3rd, 2008, 01:15 PM
I'm not sure you can find 2 girls at Furman you would want to kiss, let alone thousands.

nick9c
November 4th, 2008, 09:10 AM
I'm not sure you can find 2 girls at Furman you would want to kiss, let alone thousands.

That's because you're too busy checking out the guys...turn off your gaydar.

Seven Would Be Nice
November 4th, 2008, 10:00 AM
So which Furman coach called dibs on the horse?

introvertedGSUfan
November 4th, 2008, 10:11 AM
That's because you're too busy checking out the guys...turn off your gaydar.

No, it's probably because Furman women are stuck-up and spoiled since they come from rich families that can afford the small private college tuition.xlolx

eaglewithabus
November 4th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I didn't click on anything on the website, but I have to say that my favorite thing is the two helmets kissing...

Priceless...

Seriously, what the hell??? Who agreed to let them do that with our helmet? Furman does some gay ****, but hey, at least this wasnt attempted by citadel, all those knobs going at it would have been a terrible site.

nick9c
November 4th, 2008, 10:56 AM
We'll see plenty of this on the GSU side:

http://www.bob.fm/E-Events/upload/Moose%20kissing%20pig.jpg

elon77
November 4th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Seriously, what the hell??? Who agreed to let them do that with our helmet? Furman does some gay ****, but hey, at least this wasnt attempted by citadel, all those knobs going at it would have been a terrible site.

Serveral bus loads of knobs headed that way.xlolx

eaglewithabus
November 4th, 2008, 11:35 AM
and plenty of this on the FU side.

http://brentjones.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/whitesox-781888.jpg

OL FU
November 4th, 2008, 12:14 PM
You guys drink from Eagle Creek, ain't nobody kissing that nasty mouthxsmiley_wix

I have to admit, I read about this some time ago (at least the headlines) and said well it is college and then quickly shook my head, thought to myself that the Igglets will have a field day with this one and started reading something else:o

eaglewithabus
November 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM
You guys drink from Eagle Creek, ain't nobody kissing that nasty mouthxsmiley_wix

I have to admit, I read about this some time ago (at least the headlines) and said well it is college and then quickly shook my head, thought to myself that the Igglets will have a field day with this one and started reading something else:o

You guys and citadel should set a world record at your next game for the most men getting mushroom stamped in one place, at one time.

OL FU
November 4th, 2008, 12:55 PM
You guys and citadel should set a world record at your next game for the most men getting mushroom stamped in one place, at one time.

xeyebrowx If I knew what "getting mushroom stamped" is, I might think that was funnyxeyebrowx

nick9c
November 4th, 2008, 01:11 PM
xeyebrowx If I knew what "getting mushroom stamped" is, I might think that was funnyxeyebrowx

I'm thinking whatever it is, he's an expert at it. xwhistlex

furman94
November 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Care to enlighten?