PDA

View Full Version : The CAA Today: Team of Destiny?

BDKJMU
October 30th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Damnit, Dowd just jinxed JMU. xrolleyesx Not against UD or TU, but maybe against W&M or the 2nd round of the playoffs. Was his usual very good write up of the 3 JMU games & tailgates he's covered, ASU @ JMU, JMU @ UR, JMU @ Nova.
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=the-caa-today-team-of-destiny&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

wideright82
October 30th, 2008, 07:50 PM
how much longer must i be reminded of this horrible dayyyyy xbawlingx xsmhx xnonono2x xmadx xlolx

But great coverage as usual.... thanks bruce

South Carolina Duke
October 30th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Another great article by Dowd. He is a believer!

Just keep the faith and remember what Mickey said the SVP during the ESPN interview, "we recruit our luck".

madisonfan87
October 30th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Lets not get to cocky now, we still have three games to go PLUS the playoffs.

Lulu
October 30th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Dowd

xcoffeex

JmuSkinsfan
October 30th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Dowd

xcoffeex

xrolleyesx xbowx

Hoyadestroya85
October 30th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Even though there is a picture of me in that group.. it still feels like a kick in the testicles to be reminded of this game

wideright82
October 31st, 2008, 08:43 AM
Even though there is a picture of me in that group.. it still feels like a kick in the testicles to be reminded of this game

i've been kicked in the testicles, and that loss on that play felt a little worse xlolx

SideLine Shooter
November 7th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Damnit, Dowd just jinxed JMU. xrolleyesx Not against UD or TU, but maybe against W&M or the 2nd round of the playoffs. Was his usual very good write up of the 3 JMU games & tailgates he's covered, ASU @ JMU, JMU @ UR, JMU @ Nova.
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/index.php?blog=5&title=the-caa-today-team-of-destiny&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Read Dowd's article this week.xnodx xnodx xthumbsupx

UDBlueLotFan
November 7th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Destiny?...well in that case, I say DA U,....da U of Dxnodx .....in 2010xthumbsupx xlolx xlolx