PDA

View Full Version : Gotta keep my head

woffordgrad94
October 26th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I was so much on Cloud 9 after the dominating performance of my T-Dogs at Elon. I felt like the Dogs were unbeatable, and the way we played and executed yesterday, I think we definitely would have beaten anyone in FCS anywhere, as well as a lot of FBS teams. But next week is a new week. We start all over at 0-0 again against another very tough opponent. We have to duplicate the performance at Elon at The Rock, and that will be tough. We have not won anything yet...we have not even guaranteed ourselves a playoff bid. But it is nice to know going into Boone that it is not as much of a "must win"situation for us now...even if we lose 100-0 we are still in pretty good shape for an at-large bid. But all the rest of our opponents are capable of bursting our bubble. After ASU, we have The Citadel at home. Those guys have really stuggled lately, but on the right (or wrong) day, they are capable of beating us, and would definitely love to do so. Then we go to Samford, which will be a very long road trip. Those guys have really surprised and impressed me. We'd better be ready for them. THen we have the rivalry game at home vs. Furman, another very good team, who might be a desperate team coming in knowing that a victory aginst us would mean a playoff spot for them, whereas a loss to us might (and probably would) end their season. So in summary, we still have a long way to go and a lot of work to do.