PDA

View Full Version : I'm done this week!

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Have fun without me. I am utterly sick and am sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

To hell with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNHWildCats
October 25th, 2008, 07:39 PM
im sick and tired of being sick and tired of you being sick and tired of being sick and tired.

:p

Tod
October 25th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Put down the beer...and step away from the bottle...

xeekx xeekx xrolleyesx

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 07:40 PM
My team just blew a 4 td lead. If you got anything to say about it, I'm waiting in SC.

UNHWildCats
October 25th, 2008, 07:42 PM
My team just blew a 4 td lead. If you got anything to say about it, I'm waiting in SC.
oh ya i was all giddy with the score early,, i saw the final on espn ticker at the laundromat and screamed out What the f*** thankfully this being brooklyn, no one even looked lol

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 25th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Good game, cm. That was probably the worst 3 quarters of GSU offense ever (including the 2006 games), but I give your offense credit for most of the points you scored. Wagner has your program going in the right direction. Here's to you guys retaking the jugg this year. xnodx

millwoga1
October 25th, 2008, 07:51 PM
seven days the streak will be broken

Tod
October 25th, 2008, 07:53 PM

Don't wait up. :D :D :(

Sorry, cm. I just got back from the Griz game and still have no idea what's going on/happened today, other than the WSU/NAU game. And JMU pulling off some magic yet again (purple is a magic color, right?).

Vent away!

:( :( :( xpeacex

SideLine Shooter
October 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Hang in there Cat Man.

"The next best thing to playing and winning is playing and losing."xnodx xnodx

introvertedGSUfan
October 25th, 2008, 08:13 PM
I felt the same way about our team after the half, but as I posted in the other thread, I have nothing but the utmost respect for your team and won't ever consider them second rate SoCon fodder again. Your guys play with heart day in and day out and it will only be a matter of time before you guys start getting some wins under your belt.

Appaholic
October 25th, 2008, 08:17 PM
But don't worry C-Man, I'll still think of WCU as second-rate SoCon fodder...xnodx xlolx

Reign of Terrier
October 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Catamount Man, It's OKAY. You'll win this week. Remember, Western is playing a lot of underclassmen. Don't give up unless your still losing like this 2 years from now. Wagner is a good coach and knows what he's doing. Your losing because A) your players are not his recruits and B) Everyone else is very young.

Appaholic
October 25th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Catamount Man, It's OKAY. You'll win this week. Remember, Western is playing a lot of underclassmen. Don't give up unless your still losing like this 2 years from now. Wagner is a good coach and knows what he's doing. Your losing because A) your players are not his recruits and B) Everyone else is very young......

...and C) Ya'll suck.xwhistlex

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Ain't in the mood bro!

eaglewraith
October 25th, 2008, 09:56 PM
The 4th quarter was just like an economic correction...it put things like they were supposed to be ;)

Kudos to WCU for playing hard though. Had us on the ropes but they don't have enough in 'em quite yet to deliver that knockout blow. Give 'em a few years and that may change.

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM
The 4th quarter was just like an economic correction...it put things like they were supposed to be ;)

Kudos to WCU for playing hard though. Had us on the ropes but they don't have enough in 'em quite yet to deliver that knockout blow. Give 'em a few years and that may change.

YEP, IT'S GONNA CHANGE!!!!!!!

Appstate29
October 25th, 2008, 10:13 PM
http://mikecs.net/prodigeek/images/1d21cff05029_A93F/south_park_scott_tenorman.jpg

Yum....YUM!! Yes!!!! The Tears of unfathomable sadness!!!!! YES!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist kicking a rival.

Cheer up!

eaglewraith
October 25th, 2008, 10:14 PM
http://mikecs.net/prodigeek/images/1d21cff05029_A93F/south_park_scott_tenorman.jpg

Cheer up!

haha

MADE YOU EAT YOUR PARENTS! MADE YOU EAT YOUR PARENTS!!

xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 10:19 PM

Cheer up!

Yeah, cheer up. Good one.

eaglewraith
October 25th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Karma hurts though. I heard the WCU fans were getting a little mouthy in the second half.

Then a lot of them LEFT BEFORE THE END OF OT.

That's inexcusable.

TTUEagles
October 25th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Could be worse, you could be a fan of an OVC team, or wait! The bottom feeder of a crappy conference - TTU! We lost to an 0-7 team! To hell with college football. I'm now focused on the NFL (Titans), hockey, curling, synchronized beer can smashing, etc....To hell with it is right.

wkuhillhound
October 25th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Could be worse, you could be a fan of an OVC team, or wait! The bottom feeder of a crappy conference - TTU! We lost to an 0-7 team! To hell with college football. I'm now focused on the NFL (Titans), hockey, curling, synchronized beer can smashing, etc....To hell with it is right.

I guess Austin Peay had to beat somebody. :o

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Karma hurts though. I heard the WCU fans were getting a little mouthy in the second half.

Then a lot of them LEFT BEFORE THE END OF OT.

That's inexcusable.

What's funny is that I saw some GSU fans hauling tail when we went up 31-3. Bet they are kicking themselves. Mouthy? Well now we would sure hate for WCU fans to feel good about the way there team was playing wouldn't we? That would just be terrible wouldn't it? xrolleyesx

Appstate29
October 25th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah, cheer up. Good one.

xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

catamount man
October 25th, 2008, 11:06 PM
xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

hey, we lost. You expect me to cheer up?! Kiss one!

Eaglesrus
October 28th, 2008, 10:59 AM
What's funny is that I saw some GSU fans hauling tail when we went up 31-3. Bet they are kicking themselves. Mouthy? Well now we would sure hate for WCU fans to feel good about the way there team was playing wouldn't we? That would just be terrible wouldn't it? xrolleyesx

I admit that I was one of those that left and we weren't the first. On WCU's possession before going up 31 - 3 I said "if they score again we're leaving". You didn't score at that point, but then we get the ball back and throw the interception to make it 31 - 3. I jumped up and said "we're outta here" and the others with me did not disagree. Heard the rest on the radio (had to pull over and stop because we were losing reception when we got about 5 miles from the stadium). I wish I had stayed, but I'm only kicking myself about not going back to see what the WCU fans that were yelling at us as we left had to say when it was all over. I did wonder why they were sitting in an RV outside the stadium at the time instead of being inside watching the game? Anyway, I was really impressed with what I saw of WCU's play and really think good things are ahead for y'all.