PDA

View Full Version : TSU vs SEMO

Weems
October 25th, 2008, 04:47 PM
TSU Loses in OT to SEMO. This win still leaves UTM 2nd in the OVC, but TSU still has some bigs games left. UTM is definately in the driver seat, they still need to win out, and have to play EKU (at home thankfully)

ekufbfan
October 25th, 2008, 06:51 PM
TSU Loses in OT to SEMO. This win still leaves UTM 2nd in the OVC, but TSU still has some bigs games left. UTM is definately in the driver seat, they still need to win out, and have to play EKU (at home thankfully)

hummmxeyebrowx driver's seat???? OVC standings
EKU, TSU and UTM all have one conference loss I believe???
Don't count ya' chickens before they hatch, or so they say.

GO EKU!

Maroons
October 25th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Didn't TSU beat both UTM and EKU? Seems to me that if anyone is in the "driver's seat" it would be the Tigers, especially since EKU and UTM still have to face off. One of the two teams will then be eliminated and TSU has the tie-breaker over each of them. Additionally, Murray probably merits some mention in this.

skinny_uncle
October 25th, 2008, 09:37 PM
SEMO won a game?
xconfusedx

Maroons
October 25th, 2008, 09:54 PM
SEMO won a game?
xconfusedx

Hard to believe, I know... but I'm yet to see a media report that denies it.

TTUEagles
October 25th, 2008, 10:35 PM
How in the hell, did TTU win at SEMO?
Do we stand any chance in the above mentioned area against TSU?
TTU is freakin' awful, and I'm tired of getting all bent out of shape over this team...Maybe we can get one win to affect the OVC race, but I'm doubtful...and depressed...

Weems
October 26th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I think UTM is def. in the drivers seat. Without a doubt in my mind, TSU will lose at least one more game. Jacksonville State as well as Eastern Illinois is still on their plate.

Eastern Kentucky has SEMO, MURRARY STATE & UTM
TSU has TENNESSEE TECH, JACKSONVILLE STATE, EASTERN ILLINOIS AND MURRAY STATE
UTM has SEMO and EKU

To me, it appears as EKU and UTM will battle for the Conference Crown. If we had to travel to Richmond this year, i would say that EKU had a really good chance of winning, but since yall care comin to Martin, We have the advantage.

GO SKYHAWKS!

R.A.
October 26th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I think UTM is def. in the drivers seat. Without a doubt in my mind, TSU will lose at least one more game. Jacksonville State as well as Eastern Illinois is still on their plate.

Or Tennessee State will finish undefeated the rest of the way... They can hiccup and still win the OVC, as long as they don't throw up.

Weems
October 26th, 2008, 12:56 PM
if TSU hiccups one more time, they will not win the OVC