Lehigh @ Furman

Richmond @ Hampton
UNI @ ASU

the other...

WKU @ Montana
Montana St @ Texas St

GSU @ UMass
Cal Poly @ SIU

Love it. First beat msu in bozo and than a chance to give it to them in Missoula. What could be better than beating msu twice in one year. GO GRIZ

TypicalTribe
November 8th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Seeds...

1... UNH
2... Montana
3... SIU
4... Hampton

one side...

CCU @ UNH
Lehigh @ Furman

Richmond @ Hampton
UNI @ ASU

the other...

WKU @ Montana
Montana St @ Texas St

GSU @ UMass
Cal Poly @ SIU

Pretty solid, but in order for SIU to get a seed, they would need to beat UNI this weekend and UNI would then not be playoff eligible. SCSU at ASU instead?

ChickenMan
November 8th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Yup... more than a couple of screw ups... as I just threw it together quickly with not enough thought or research.

putter
November 8th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Wow CM! A possible Griz/Cat II --> I don't think the state could handle 2 of them in one year!! ;)

TypicalTribe
November 8th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Yup... more than a couple of screw ups... as I just threw it together quickly with not enough thought or research.

Unless, of course, you meant this to be as of today, not after the end of the regular season, then I don't think you're missing anything.

LacesOut
November 8th, 2005, 01:20 PM
GSU on the road in the first round??? Not sure about that one. Has that ever happened before??

Everything else looks good. But everyone who is putting up their guesses at brackets look good to me. LOL

Baldy
November 8th, 2005, 03:24 PM
GSU on the road in the first round??? Not sure about that one. Has that ever happened before??

Everything else looks good. But everyone who is putting up their guesses at brackets look good to me. LOL

Sure, GSU has had to play first round games on the road, but I'm with you, I doubt you'll see it this year.

grizband
November 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Wow CM! A possible Griz/Cat II --> I don't think the state could handle 2 of them in one year!! ;)
It almost happened in 2002. We beat Northwestern St, and the Cats were close against top ranked McNeese. Had the Cats beaten McNeese, their probably would have been another showdown in Wash-Griz.