PDA

View Full Version : A-10 Draftees

polsongrizz
April 27th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Maybe I am missing something but I can seem to see any of these boys that were drafted. Please correct me if I am wrong. As I am sure you will. And I know about the FA signees.

Wmbgskip
April 27th, 2005, 11:25 AM
No, you're right...no A-10 draftees.

--Skip

downbythebeach
April 27th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah there was only one.......the A-10 is too good to not have a draft pick.

The Green Bay Packers took Kurt Campbell from the University of Albany.
Surprisingly he was the only one selected, but I guess that the league just had very few outstanding athletes this year, and he was the best.

Mr. Campbell will surely continue the proud tradition of the superior A-10, as he makes his mark on the NFL.

NEZ
April 27th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Albany is not in the A-10 beach

NEZ
April 27th, 2005, 11:46 AM
I thought there would be a couple A-10guys taken in the later rounds. Hopefully all will do well as free agents and make their respective teams.

polsongrizz
April 27th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Surprized me, Mr Chicken what is your take on this snub :bang: :bang: :spank: :spank: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :eek: :eek:

ChickenMan
April 27th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Surprized me, Mr Chicken what is your take on this snub :bang: :bang: :spank: :spank: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :eek: :eek:

Obvious isn't it... all the top A10 players are returning to wreak further havoc on the rest of 1AA... :D

polsongrizz
April 27th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Obvious isn't it... all the top A10 players are returning to wreak further havoc on the rest of 1AA... :D
You hope Cm, you hope ;)

colgate13
April 27th, 2005, 12:16 PM
all the NFL draft as it pertains to I-AA goes to show is that great teams are the sum of many parts. Great players aren't necessarily needed for great teams. They help, but a core of "good" players is probably more important.

ChickenMan
April 27th, 2005, 12:21 PM
all the NFL draft as it pertains to I-AA goes to show is that great teams are the sum of many parts. Great players aren't necessarily needed for great teams. They help, but a core of "good" players is probably more important.

No doubt... I don't have the numbers... but I'm sure that both the SWAC and the MECA had more than a few players drafted out of those leagues.

Josh
April 27th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah there was only one.......the A-10 is too good to not have a draft pick.

The Green Bay Packers took Kurt Campbell from the University of Albany.
Surprisingly he was the only one selected, but I guess that the league just had very few outstanding athletes this year, and he was the best.

Mr. Campbell will surely continue the proud tradition of the superior A-10, as he makes his mark on the NFL.

Albany is the NEC!

RatboyNU
April 27th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Yes somebody from the A10 did get drafted 2nd round matter of fact formerly from the Univeristy of Maine LOFA TATUPU!